Transfer Portal

4 hours ago, Le duke said:

Claw was accepted at ASU, BYU and Penn State for grad school.

Teemer is in the portal, and listed as a 165.

So...my guess is ASU.

I don’t think Teemer bouncing is a guarantee. They are having an NIL event that he’s a part of this week I believe.

7 minutes ago, RegularStalling said:

I don’t think Teemer bouncing is a guarantee. They are having an NIL event that he’s a part of this week I believe.

He could end up back at ASU like Slav did today at Rutgers... but the NIL event is most likely tied to his current NIL at ASU for this year. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 hours ago, Le duke said:

Claw was accepted at ASU, BYU and Penn State for grad school.

Teemer is in the portal, and listed as a 165.

So...my guess is ASU.

Is Teemer actually in the portal or just rumors he may enter? The most recent lists I seen were from 5 days ago and he wasn't listed. Haven't seen anything posted anywhere, figure it would be bigger news than Barraclough if he did.

Is Teemer actually in the portal or just rumors he may enter? The most recent lists I seen were from 5 days ago and he wasn't listed. Haven't seen anything posted anywhere, figure it would be bigger news than Barraclough if he did.

Good point.

Saw some guys on the Iowa board penciling Parco and Teemer in for next year in their monthly “We’ll-totally-win-next-year” thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chas2105 said:

Seems like ASU doesn’t think he is

2 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

tiggerbounce.jpg

maybe I misread 

42 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Good point.

Saw some guys on the Iowa board penciling Parco and Teemer in for next year in their monthly “We’ll-totally-win-next-year” thread.

I don't even know if Teemer helps them that much. Id rather have Caliendo if the rumors are true he can make that weight or PK. even with both of them they still have nobody for 141 unless Ryder block can get down Im optimistic Kale Peterson will be good but hes probably not a big point scorer right away.

8 minutes ago, Truzzcat said:

I don't even know if Teemer helps them that much. Id rather have Caliendo if the rumors are true he can make that weight or PK. even with both of them they still have nobody for 141 unless Ryder block can get down Im optimistic Kale Peterson will be good but hes probably not a big point scorer right away.

I've been thinking that Powe from Chattanooga would be a nice fit for the Hawkeyes 

16 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I've been thinking that Powe from Chattanooga would be a nice fit for the Hawkeyes 

I was not familiar with his game I saw his record when I was doing some NCAA drafts I feel like he could jump levels in that room.

• Bob 1

42 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I also think Gaven Sax to Nebraska could make some sense.  With Taylor and Bubba back down, I think Sax is an upgrade from Brown Ton

I think Jagger Condomitti will be in the lineup somewhere. 

• Bob 1

I also think Gaven Sax to Nebraska could make some sense.  With Taylor and Bubba back down, I think Sax is an upgrade from Brown Ton

As an NDSU alum and Nebraska hater, I despise this idea lol

I should say, I despise that it makes sense for Nebraska

• Haha 1

If Wyatt Hendrickson actually transferred to OKST, I would have to imagine, Coleman (John) would fast track the approval for Doucet entering the portal if he wanted to.  Having a better wrestler transfer to your school in the final days of the portal is a bit rough!

Edited by flyingcement

23 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

If Wyatt Hendrickson actually transferred to OKST, I would have to imagine, Coleman (John) would fast track the approval for Doucet entering the portal if he wanted to.  Having a better wrestler transfer to your school in the final days of the portal is a bit rough!

With a coaching change I believe athletes have 30 days after their coach leaves in which they can enter the portal.

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Bono would never sign off 

• Bob 2
  • Haha 2
  • Stalling 1

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

Good point.

Along with Alirez their new 141.

12 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I’m guessing Oklahoma with Kish. 

• Bob 1

11 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

As an NDSU alum and Nebraska hater, I despise this idea lol

I should say, I despise that it makes sense for Nebraska

I’m guessing he ends up with Kish.  He’s the only wrestler that shook his hand after their dual this past season.  

I hear Allirez is going to the portal and all the big names going to Iowa...heard that somewhere on another thread or board or something...maybe. 

3 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

I’m guessing Oklahoma with Kish. 

That gives them four 'true' 165lbers, doesn't it?  Nachohouse, Carlson, Picklo and Sax.  They need an actual 174lber.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me