Biden Just Confirmed Hawaii Was A Targeted Attack

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

it was over the line, i admit.

but if you think i actually meant his living breathing wife and that it was not euphemism you might want to reconsider.

as if i even know his wife or if he has one. 

The above is how a jagoff apologizes.

A guy who makes random comments about another man's wife then follows it up with this pathetic crap.

Yuck.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Fire 1
  • Poopy 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

One shouldn’t bother with trying to “apologize” if they’re just going to continue to justify, excuse, and deflect at the same time. 

I took it as he felt he truly made a mistake.  I did originally read it as he was trying to excuse it, but after reading it a couple more times I think he meant it as just explaining his thought process when he wrote what he did, and after reflection agrees he stepped over the line.  I was just happy he apologized as A LOT of people on here don't and just continue to post crappy things over and over.

Not trying to argue with you Rasta...totally can see why someone would feel the way you do...I just got a different view on it is all.  In the end what he wrote was wrong.

God knows I have said some pretty stupid things on here...

Edited by Bigbrog

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

A guy who makes random comments about another man's wife then follows it up with this pathetic crap.

Yuck.

Well, I see again I haven't missed a thing in being away for a few months.
It takes a very small person to stoop to insinuating such a thing about someone's wife and then squeeze out a semi-apology followed by "but, but".
Reminiscent of Jake Blues in the sewer with Carrie Fisher.  "It wasn't my fault!"

On the subject of who's smarter, GWN or H_D, I've conversed with GWN outside this forum.  He's a VERY smart guy, and...well...
I'd love to have both in a big, quiet room with an IQ test in front of them.
Opening Line:  GWN -32.5

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Duke just lit you up and is obviously exponentially more experienced than you are here.

You are no more than a turd bringing a fork to a gun fight.

Or a snow plow to a climate changing world huh?   But it’s real. Bahahhahahahaha. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Stalling 1

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

One shouldn’t bother with trying to “apologize” if they’re just going to continue to justify, excuse, and deflect at the same time. 

Because you said so?  

38 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I took it as he felt he truly made a mistake.  I did originally read it as he was trying to excuse it, but after reading it a couple more times I think he meant it as just explaining his thought process when he wrote what he did, and after reflection agrees he stepped over the line.  I was just happy he apologized as A LOT of people on here don't and just continue to post crappy things over and over.

Not trying to argue with you Rasta...totally can see why someone would feel the way you do...I just got a different view on it is all.  In the end what he wrote was wrong.

God knows I have said some pretty stupid things on here...

Yeah, you clarified where you stood already. Thanks 

3 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Reminiscent of Jake Blues in the sewer with Carrie Fisher.  "It wasn't my fault!"

I declare this the winner of the movie scene reference of the day award!!   EXCELLENT.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Well, I see again I haven't missed a thing in being away for a few months.
It takes a very small person to stoop to insinuating such a thing about someone's wife and then squeeze out a semi-apology followed by "but, but".

On the subject of who's smarter, GWN or H_D, I've conversed with GWN outside this forum.  He's a VERY smart guy, and...well...
I'd love to have both in a big, quiet room with an IQ test in front of them.
Opening Line:  GWN -32.5

I'd love to have both GWN and a troll in a big, quiet room with an EQ test in front of them.
Opening line: Troll -41.0

image.png.39a75da3608ec549d0475f5694114ab7.png

• Bob 1

4 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Basic human decency on a social media platform. Bahahahahahahahahaah.  You may want to wOke up 

You have a very valid point. When a certain type of person can hide behind a keyboard and not have to face their actions, they tend to behave in a certain kind of way. 

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You have a very valid point. When a certain type of person can hide behind a keyboard and not have to face their actions, they tend to behave in a certain kind of way. 

Yep. You would know. 

• Stalling 1

9 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Many just cry out loud to the mods. But then you know all about that 

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Yuck.

Only jagoff keeping you here is you.  

15 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Well, I see again I haven't missed a thing in being away for a few months...

That's very likely true... and good to see you back.

Excellent timing - the best wrestling of the year is about to get fired up. Not to be missed.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

he said it again

Maybe he’s suggesting that different materials might catch fire during a wind-fueled firestorm more easily than others?

You’re reading far too much into it. Take it literally. Different materials have different ignition points; a shake roof goes up in flames more readily than an aluminum roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not following.   Thread says Lahaina fires were on purpose.   For what purpose?   To weed out those with bad roofs?   That was a disaster and made worse by the mismanagement of the authorities on the island.   I lived in Hawaii and have heard what happened and I believe the reports, total mismanagement.   A lot of people don't like to live in Hawaii because the government is corrupt and ineffective.  It doesn't run like it does in the 48.   And it is different.   But we enjoyed it, just didn't worry about that.   What are you going to do?   But I was not surprised by how the event was made worse by the actions of the authorities.  

I feel very badly for the people of Lahaina.   They deserve better.   Even now, there are tiny houses on the island that cannot be constructed because that takes years of red tape to get authorized.  

mspart

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

Maybe he’s suggesting that different materials might catch fire during a wind-fueled firestorm more easily than others?

You’re reading far too much into it. Take it literally. Different materials have different ignition points; a shake roof goes up in flames more readily than an aluminum roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that doesn't explain why blue houses were untouched and unmolested right next to non-blue houses that burnt to a crisp, does it?

shrug - maybe i'm off the reservation on this one but something doesn't add up.

maybe i'm becoming too cynical lol

TBD

Well, now they cannot rebuild for awhile because of the toxic debris from the fire.   It doesn't sound like they are moving real fast to get that cleaned up.   Getting real homes for the people doesn't seem to be a priority either as they are still in hotels.   Hoteling is no fun.  

mspart

yeah idk what the deal is/was.

i aint buying 'downed power lines' though. 

and not to further implicate myself as a tinfoil hat guy on the matter, 

but the chief on the case there was same dude that oversaw the vegas massacre.

🤷‍♂️

TBD