Biden Just Confirmed Hawaii Was A Targeted Attack

On 3/3/2024 at 11:11 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

An instant classic.

It was like referencing Socrates about the earth being round, then claiming he meant the world was flat and that everyone "familiar with the situation" knew he really meant flat.

There's normal crazy... and then there's this kind of crazy.

wtf are you talking about? you for real have no idea. 

if you sub one acronym for another it makes perfect sense if you have any idea of the situation.

you should be used to it by now considering we have to assume what your degenerate president means every time he talks.

don't be mad b/c you're totally unaware of shit. 

• Haha 1

TBD

On 3/4/2024 at 7:15 PM, Le duke said:

Yeah.

I’m still waiting on Willie to say, “I was drunk out of my mind”, or similar, in an attempt to walk this back. But he just dug in further and tried to make it sound like HE is the only person in the know. That was the worst part. It was so condescending yet hilariously idiotic.

Willie, you’re a ***ducking** wrestling pundit. That’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i see your posts here and on other forums and the only reason i don't shred you is b/c i appreciate your service. 

i'll chalk it up to ignorance.

i.e. you don't know what you don't know.

image.png

TBD

i see your posts here and on other forums and the only reason i don't shred you is b/c i appreciate your service. 
i'll chalk it up to ignorance.
i.e. you don't know what you don't know.

image.thumb.png.9ae7e76b4a0e646f80ef23316317034a.png

Have you ever considered the fact that you might know less than me about something? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Like, I’m fully willing to admit that you know more about wrestling than I do. Grilling and smoking meats? Sure, you win. Maybe, just maybe, I know a few things about other topics that you don’t?

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Have you ever considered the fact that you might know less than me about something? Has that ever crossed your mind?

Like, I’m fully willing to admit that you know more about wrestling than I do. Grilling and smoking meats? Sure, you win. Maybe, just maybe, I know a few things about other topics that you don’t?

Hold on a sec.

Willie is the absolute dullest knife in the drawer when it comes to anything but HS wrestling.

College wrestling? He's mediocre at best. Talks a big game, has shown he knows little.

HS wrestling? I heard that's his thing. I don't follow HS wrestling much so I don't have an opinion either way.

Grilling and smoking meats? He's an absolute amateur and DAF.

Why Willie continues to be a threatening asshole around here is beyond me. 

Hey Willie - stop threatening people! It makes this place worse, not better. Stop being an asshat.

GWN - another post without talking about the subject at hand.

what don't you get? 

i don't care if you think i'm an idiot or call me an idiot. what i do care about is that that is all you do.

you never, ever, have a point. 

are you sure you're not Ban Basketball's side bitch? 

• Fire 4

TBD

18 hours ago, Le duke said:

100%.

i don't know everything.

you are certainly smarter than me and more aware in particular areas. 

TBD

7 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

GWN - another post without talking about the subject at hand.

what don't you get? 

i don't care if you think i'm an idiot or call me an idiot. what i do care about is that that is all you do.

you never, ever, have a point. 

are you sure you're not Ban Basketball's side bitch? 

After reading your last few posts that don't mention the "subject at hand."

What don't you get? You're inviting replies that are off-subject with your off-subject posts, you twat.

Stop crying about me calling you an idiot... I didn't, but I easily could have.

My point is that you're a disgrace - and now you're posting about another guy's wife to prove it.

6 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

100%.

i don't know everything.

that being said, i've read your posts and am pretty sure you like to watch your wife being ***ducked** by other dudes. 

idk if that's true. just the vibe i get. 

Way over the line

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Should have also included GWN quote

Which quote are you referring to? I’m assuming one that reaches the level of saying something like that about someone’s wife, since you’re trying to put them in the same category. 

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Which quote are you referring to? I’m assuming one that reaches the level of saying something like that about someone’s wife, since you’re trying to put them in the same category. 

I'm not putting anyone or any post into any category other than both his and GWN have posted things that are over the line.  I didn't comment on how far over the line each were in comparison to each other.  No need to get your undies in a bunch rasta

36 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm not putting anyone or any post into any category other than both his and GWN have posted things that are over the line.  I didn't comment on how far over the line each were in comparison to each other.  No need to get your undies in a bunch rasta

Panties in a bunch? 😂  woah

Simply looking for clarification since you appeared to be making an apples to apples comparison.  It’s okay.  You could at least answer my question as to which post you were referring to, that would be a start toward the clarity. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 1

9 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

100%.

i don't know everything.

that being said, i've read your posts and am pretty sure you like to watch your wife being ***ducked** by other dudes. 

idk if that's true. just the vibe i get. 

What the hell dude. You are way over the line here.  I thought it was a common rule on here to leave others wives and children out of our conversations.  Maybe you might consider doing something else to vent.

4 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Panties in a bunch? 😂  woah

Simply looking for clarification since you appeared to be making an apples to apples comparison.  It’s okay.  You could at least answer my question as to which post you were referring to, that would be a start toward the clarity. 

Take your pick.  I think GWN posts are terrible, insulting, and completely crazy and cross the line all the time.  If your line and my line are different...fine.  But to say I was trying to make an apples to apples comparison, well, that is on you.  I told you I think both GWN and HD went over MY line.  As for how far, it wasn't close as I agree that kids/wife's/family are off limits and should never be mentioned and used as a way to "get someone".   Is that better??

• Fire 1

5 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I guess I have a glass house problem. I have called plenty of people dumb. Sure GWN is needlessly confrontational and preachy, but his post did not make me cringe. Willie's did.

Fair enough.  

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Take your pick.  I think GWN posts are terrible, insulting, and completely crazy and cross the line all the time.  If your line and my line are different...fine.  But to say I was trying to make an apples to apples comparison, well, that is on you.  I told you I think both GWN and HD went over MY line.  As for how far, it wasn't close as I agree that kids/wife's/family are off limits and should never be mentioned and used as a way to "get someone".   Is that better??

It is better, and the fact it took so much to get you to acknowledge how terrible a comment that was, well after being eager to jump in and deflect to someone else, says a lot. 

I appreciate the clarification. 

Husker, if I want to read about outlandish irregular sex practices I will go to an elementary school library and read about them with children. 

I want to read this forum of forbidden ideas hidden away in a dark place by myself so no one will know I am being misinformed by some of the most unapproved facts and opinions conceivable and the counterarguments by those unable to reasonably counter or argue.

No room for ad hominen attacks here.  Even when the subject of your attack is barely hominen.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Le duke said:

Ummmm you told me we don’t need to worry about china’s navy 

20 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Hold on a sec.

Willie is the absolute dullest knife in the drawer when it comes to anything but HS wrestling.

College wrestling? He's mediocre at best. Talks a big game, has shown he knows little.

HS wrestling? I heard that's his thing. I don't follow HS wrestling much so I don't have an opinion either way.

Grilling and smoking meats? He's an absolute amateur and DAF.

Why Willie continues to be a threatening asshole around here is beyond me. 

Hey Willie - stop threatening people! It makes this place worse, not better. Stop being an asshat.

Says the ass hat 

19 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

After reading your last few posts that don't mention the "subject at hand."

What don't you get? You're inviting replies that are off-subject with your off-subject posts, you twat.

Stop crying about me calling you an idiot... I didn't, but I easily could have.

My point is that you're a disgrace - and now you're posting about another guy's wife to prove it.

Nice job playing the victim while you continuously “try” ridiculing others. 

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

sorry. that was kinda an out of bounds way to say 'cuck' as a joke. 

let's not get all snowflakish though, huh.

which was kinda of my point to begin with. 

Oh there’s definitely cuckholding going on there 

Edited by JimmyBT