Best Walkout/Runout Music?

4 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Funny answer.... but I am not sure. you want to ask that question to the board

Everyone else contributes with one of their own but here we have one “contributor” motivated to comment on someone else’s suggestion. Come on Idaho, I know you can certainly come up with one of your own. Think harder- I know you can do it sir. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, RandolphTJones said:

The start of Eye in the Sky by Alan Parsons Project always gets me jacked up. (s/o 95-98 Chicago Bulls)

I think you mean Sirius.  It's on the Eye in the Sky Album by APP.

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, Rassling said:

Everyone else contributes with one of their own but here we have one “contributor” motivated to comment on someone else’s suggestion. Come on Idaho, I know you can certainly come up with one of your own. Think harder- I know you can do it sir. 

Mr. 133 posts "contributor" to Jimmy's rescue!  Don't get your panties in a wad over  Fauxbon, afterall I did say his selection was funny. 

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Someone at NCAA's a few years ago came out to "Stuck in the Middle With You", which is an excellent choice for a wrestling match. Obviously, Spencer's Pokémon theme song was incredible. I don't even like Pokémon, but it was so funny. 

• Fire 4

4 minutes ago, macwoodfleet said:

Someone at NCAA's a few years ago came out to "Stuck in the Middle With You", which is an excellent choice for a wrestling match. Obviously, Spencer's Pokémon theme song was incredible. I don't even like Pokémon, but it was so funny. 

It shows a good sense of humor I agree.