Nebraska vs Michigan

neutral danger is 90 degrees, that was a 3 count.  Robb wrestled the better match, but, once again, that was a missed call by the ref. 

I really think a lot of these missed calls are old habits by referees dying hard, sort of like wrestlers chasing a reversal for just two points instead of going escape takedown, which nets you two extra points.

Edited by wrestle87

Just now, VakAttack said:

Even if he got the TD, don't give it to him on principal.

Determining what a takedown is, is being increasingly difficult. It looked like a takedown to me 

2 minutes ago, Gus said:

Determining what a takedown is, is being increasingly difficult. It looked like a takedown to me 

Me too.  Don't care.  We can't keep rewarding him doing nothing and then, when the guy who did all of the work is tiring, he works for 10 seconds.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, ionel said:

After further review inrefuse to change my mind.  We've seen this before. 

Angel even gave that look where he kind of scrunched his mouth on one side and slowly shook his head like "Welll...I see their point...but I'm not changing anything". Will Lewan matches are the best. We all get to slow down a bit, think about the first four matches, and enjoy the moment knowing more wrestling is coming up. 

Let me put it another way.  Have you ever stared at a pom pom girl for 7 minutes?  Thought so.  Then why in this woke and diverse world can we not let 2 guys stare at each other for 7 minutes without calling double stalling.  It just ain't right.  😉

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1