Congrats to Michael DeAugustino, Austin Gomez, Shane Griffith, and Lucas Davidson for adding this chapter to their storied Michigan careers!

VakAttack

2 minutes ago, WrestlingFan89 said:

Because the Hocks don’t have a bunch of transfers 

Exactly.  Although this will probably not be a chapter in the Storied Iowa careers of Real Woods and Jared Franek.

Edited by VakAttack
  • Fire 1

21 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Exactly.  Although this will probably not be a chapter in the Storied Iowa careers of Real Woods and Jared Franek.

Really? You don't think Real Woods wants to add a chapter titled "That Time I Got Thrown to my Back Twice by a Freshman and My Only Offense was a Kimura Attempt"?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JuanMogen said:

Really? You don't think Real Woods wants to add a chapter titled "That Time I Got Thrown to my Back Twice by a Freshman and My Only Offense was a Kimura Attempt"?

Wait a sec - you have already been DQ'd.

You stubbornly insisted that the tOSU kid did not beat the PSU kid at 125 earlier this evening. Even though he obviously did.

One last question - was Woods pinned?

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Grecojones said:

Yo what are the odds of Iowa getting blanked at home by PSU? There is a real threat of this.

Very low, that’s just probability with sports in general. Especially wrestling. There may be a backup(s), I’d still have Ayala and Woods as slight favorites. PSU seemed a little lethargic and off last night, but that happens almost ritually every year until the NCAA tournament with them. Peaking cycles I suppose

8 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

The transfers definitely make the dual matches more difficult to get into and mask coaching deficiencies. Some of these programs can barely develop their own wrestlers. 

Which ones?  I wouldn’t say this is true for any of the 4 teams that were on BTN last night 

• Fire 1