Recent influx of Caels and Kaels in wrestling

It comes from Vegetarian parents. Check their other kids. Names like Raddichio, Jicama and Kohlrabi.(some parents can't spell the last one so we get Kael)

It is reported the next craze in names for wrestling kids will be Bamboo - as in "Bamboo, SHOOT" when yelling at the kid during a match.

Edited by AgaveMaria
Cinebutt made me do it
  • Fire 4

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

As far as I am concerned it’s one of the biggest Simp things a guy can do is name his son after another man. Almost as pathetic as this phenomenon we currently have with women naming their sons after ex boyfriends that they are still pining over 10 years later that got away in there younger years. I know 2 women I grew up with who’s sons are the name of the ex boyfriend they dated in high school.

"one of the biggest Simp things a guy can do is name his son after another man"

All those named after Bible types?

How about all those in Mexico named Jesus?

and Mickey Mantle's dad named him after the great baseball player Mickey Cochran

Edited by AgaveMaria
  • Fire 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

30 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

and Mickey Mantle's dad named him after the great baseball player Mickey Cochran

And Costanza wanted to name his kid after Mickey Mantle.  

• Fire 1

No chance that all these kids named Cael in high school and college are named after a very famous Cael who won Olympic gold 20 years ago and capped the greatest college career ever a few years before that. It's clearly all coincidence.

3 hours ago, Lunaticfringe said:

As far as I am concerned it’s one of the biggest Simp things a guy can do is name his son after another man. Almost as pathetic as this phenomenon we currently have with women naming their sons after ex boyfriends that they are still pining over 10 years later that got away in there younger years. I know 2 women I grew up with who’s sons are the name of the ex boyfriend they dated in high school.

This is awkward because I named my son Jimmy Cinnabons. 

• Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

2 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

And Costanza wanted to name his kid after Mickey Mantle.  

At least it wasn't Newman or The Soup Nazi.

8 hours ago, Lunaticfringe said:

Username checks out. 

Edited by billyhoyle

9 hours ago, Lunaticfringe said:

look out everyone we got an alpha in the house!!!

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

My neighbors have two kids named Cale and Cody (both now college aged) they are not a wrestling family.

Names are like fashion styles. The names go in and out of fashion and there is not always a good explanation.

We named our son the same as an NFL QB who was popular at the time. We did not name him after the QB but we were fans and it put the name on our list and we choose it because we liked the name

11 minutes ago, Jim L said:

My neighbors have two kids named Cale and Cody (both now college aged) they are not a wrestling family.

Names are like fashion styles. The names go in and out of fashion and there is not always a good explanation.

We named our son the same as an NFL QB who was popular at the time. We did not name him after the QB but we were fans and it put the name on our list and we choose it because we liked the name

Brady?

16 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

Most popular male name on earth is "Muhammad" or one of the many transliterations.

If the mold is to fit Dan Gable -> Gable Stevenson then we will see Cael Sanderson -> Sanderson Edward.

It will be a mirror - flip.  Instead of going N-NW 4.5 hours this kid will go N-NE 4.5 hours and go to Cornell after growing up in Cody, Wyoming.  The other school in contention for his services?  South Dakota State... but Cornell will him.

He is going to be the only four time undefeated champion from four different weights, 133, 149, 165, 184 and he will then win Olympic Gold at 97 KG.

It has been foretold.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me