Border Wars

Oh yes, it was intentional.   There is very little doubt about that.   No one is saying it wasn't.   And I would say that is impeachable if you had 67 Senators that were like minded.   If you don't, there is no reason to waste the time.

Impeachment is nothing unless you have the numbers.   Then it means something.

mspart

Of course they were let go.    They receive extra benefits because they are part of the underprivileged class that I as a law abiding citizen don't get. 

mspart

Yeah, they know how to do it in Haiti.   Just kidding.  We don't want vigilantiism.   But how far away are we from that with all the egregious treatment of victims in the name of the perps?

mspart

10 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yeah, they know how to do it in Haiti.   Just kidding.  We don't want vigilantiism.   But how far away are we from that with all the egregious treatment of victims in the name of the perps?

mspart

That’s the same question I’m asking.  I believe the people of New York voted for Eric Adams, being an ex-policeman, would be better on crime.  So what do they do now?

Vote the idiots out.   They did that in Seattle City Council.   It is now somewhat reasonable.   You have to vote in law and order types.   Or you get a perpetuation of a justice system more concerned with perps than victims.  

mspart

19 hours ago, mspart said:

Of course they were let go.    They receive extra benefits because they are part of the underprivileged class that I as a law abiding citizen don't get. 

Because your great great grandparent once picked a banana in a forest without asking in what eventually became some latin american country you are responsible.  Or it might have been Kamela Harris' or Barry O's ancestors picking produce without license and enslaving people.  Whatever.  Stop whining you oppressing straight, white, conservative, male.  Keep paying taxes, get ready to pay reparations.  Sheesh. Crybaby.

Edited by Lipdrag
  • Stalling 1

10 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

What happened to TPT (Babble Boy Jr) defending all these quality people illegally coming into the country????  

Being human isn't illegal Jimmy!!  🙄

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

What happened to TPT (Babble Boy Jr) defending all these quality people illegally coming into the country????  

I feel no need to participate in your echo chamber.

I've stated my case. It hasn't changed. Your one-off cases do not prove any other point than people commit crimes. If this is all you have, which I imagine it is, you are lacking. Crime is down. Way down. Immigrants commit less crime than naturalized citizens. They pay into and often take less from social safety nets. In cities with high immigrant population and cities that get buses of immigrants sent to them, crime is WAAAAY DOWN. You aren't going to win this one. I have a feeling you know that too and it scares you. 

Immigration is good for this country as much as you want to stop it from happening. You will lose. And I can't stop myself from laughing at you bigots for stroking each other with these stories. Last one to comment, wins. Go! 

• Clown 1

7 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I feel no need to participate in your echo chamber.

I've stated my case. It hasn't changed. Your one-off cases do not prove any other point than people commit crimes. If this is all you have, which I imagine it is, you are lacking. Crime is down. Way down. Immigrants commit less crime than naturalized citizens. They pay into and often take less from social safety nets. In cities with high immigrant population and cities that get buses of immigrants sent to them, crime is WAAAAY DOWN. You aren't going to win this one. I have a feeling you know that too and it scares you. 

Immigration is good for this country as much as you want to stop it from happening. You will lose. And I can't stop myself from laughing at you bigots for stroking each other with these stories. Last one to comment, wins. Go! 

Yet here you are participating with more of your incoherent babble.  Go Babble Boy!!!! 

Edited by JimmyBT

As most everyone on here has stated once or a thousand times.  LEGAL immigration in managed numbers is good for this country.  What’s happening now proves that unlawful immigration isn’t.  It’s really pretty simple. 

• Fire 1

40 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

As most everyone on here has stated once or a thousand times.  LEGAL immigration in managed numbers is good for this country.  What’s happening now proves that unlawful immigration isn’t.  It’s really pretty simple. 

How much weight should your opinion carry with others? 

Do you have evidence to back it up or will you just believe it until proven incorrect?

8 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

How much weight should your opinion carry with others? 

Do you have evidence to back it up or will you just believe it until proven incorrect?

How about when you do?  Because you’ve done nothing to prove that unlawful immigrants are good for this country.  Your opinion is worth as much as you say mine is. 

Edited by JimmyBT

54 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

How about when you do?  Because you’ve done nothing to prove that unlawful immigrants are good for this country.  Your opinion is worth as much as you say mine is. 

No problem. 

https://comptroller.nyc.gov/reports/facts-not-fear-how-welcoming-immigrants-benefits-new-york-city/#:~:text=Although they are ineligible for,%2C state%2C and federal taxes.

Quoted from the piece.

Undocumented immigrants[10] support economic growth, pay taxes, and keep our city and economy running as essential workers.

• Although they are ineligible for Social Security, Medicaid, and most public benefits, undocumented immigrants help sustain[11] these vital entitlement programs by contributing billions of dollars into Social Security[12] and billions more into local, state, and federal taxes.
  • In 2021, undocumented immigrants contributed[13] $30.8 billion in total taxes nationally, including $18.6 billion in federal income taxes and $12.2 billion in state and local taxes.
  • In New York State, undocumented immigrants paid[14] $3 billion in taxes.
  • Undocumented immigrants make up approximately 3.2 percent of the U.S. population, but 4 percent[15] of the country’s workforce.
  • Undocumented immigrants are the backbone of many vital industries across New York. 70% of undocumented workers in New York are essential workers.[16]

How much we spend to deny entries, rather than simply documenting people and allowing them to go through the process to attain citizenship, is entirely our own cost. 

The lines are made up and the scores don't count. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

No problem. 

https://comptroller.nyc.gov/reports/facts-not-fear-how-welcoming-immigrants-benefits-new-york-city/#:~:text=Although they are ineligible for,%2C state%2C and federal taxes.

Quoted from the piece.

Undocumented immigrants[10] support economic growth, pay taxes, and keep our city and economy running as essential workers.

• Although they are ineligible for Social Security, Medicaid, and most public benefits, undocumented immigrants help sustain[11] these vital entitlement programs by contributing billions of dollars into Social Security[12] and billions more into local, state, and federal taxes.
  • In 2021, undocumented immigrants contributed[13] $30.8 billion in total taxes nationally, including $18.6 billion in federal income taxes and $12.2 billion in state and local taxes.
  • In New York State, undocumented immigrants paid[14] $3 billion in taxes.
  • Undocumented immigrants make up approximately 3.2 percent of the U.S. population, but 4 percent[15] of the country’s workforce.
  • Undocumented immigrants are the backbone of many vital industries across New York. 70% of undocumented workers in New York are essential workers.[16]

How much we spend to deny entries, rather than simply documenting people and allowing them to go through the process to attain citizenship, is entirely our own cost. 

The lines are made up and the scores don't count. 

You are falling for garbage journalism and data.  A quick explanation:  Illegals work for cheaper wages than legal workers, therefore any collections from their wages are less than what would be paid by workers making higher wages.  There are many programs that allow illegals to receive benefits, and many have work-arounds that enable them to collect benefits dishonestly.  As for jobs Americans won’t do, a study done a few years ago showed that not one single job category was filled by more illegals than legals.  Not one.  What is factually correct is that their presence and their occupation in the workforce, is detrimental to the strength of the economy, and the wages of legal lower and middle wage workers.  They may be beneficial to the chamber of commerce, but they are a net drain on the country.