Border Wars

28 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Was he one of the many illegal migrants working at Trump's golf courses?

"I don't know, I haven't seen it - but that's what many people are saying."

2022?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

2022?

Trump's golf courses have employed hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants maybe millions.

Maybe more than any golf courses have ever seen in the history of our country. Record breaking amounts.

No wall in Florida. Can't build a wall for boats.

They come in day and night. We've all seen the videos. Trump has watched them himself; all he sees is the Hispanics - he doesn't see any white people. None. We know what it is happening.

It is a national emergency, a national crisis. I don't know, I haven't seen it - but that's what many people are saying.

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Oh boy. More of this again.

When you are ready to post like a legitimate person, come back and try again.

Why would I think that? What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to make this about you?

Go back and read the posts, the influence I was referring to was to a specific incident. One that you weren't part of.

It wasn't about you - it had nothing to do with you.

It doesn’t matter. He has no influence on anyone unless you let him.  That’s on you. How dumb are you ???  But mommy 

Edited by JimmyBT

Was he one of the many illegal migrants working at Trump's golf courses?

"I don't know, I haven't seen it - but that's what many people are saying."

Nope. But he is one of the 7.2 million unlawful immigrants Biden has let in the country. 

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Trump's golf courses have employed ... illegal immigrants maybe millions.

Maybe more than any golf courses have ever seen in the history of our country. Record breaking amounts.

😮

🙄

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

He did that all by his lonesome.   Maybe his handlers had something to do with that.   But he could just as easily fix the issue.   TX has fixed it.   Biden will not tear down the border fencing even though he went to SCOTUS to get the okie dokie to do so, and he got it.    The optics were not what he is willing to suffer.    Whoever on here said he needed new laws to make a change was 100% wrong.   Make that 1000% wrong.   It is changing without new law.  

mspart

This makes sense now.   When Obama went to the White House and completely ignored President Biden, even though Biden was begging for his attention.    Now we know who is in power.  Ha ha.   

I'm not sure this is actually the case, but someone is directing Biden.   Might as well be B Obama. 

mspart

1 hour ago, mspart said:

He did that all by his lonesome.   Maybe his handlers had something to do with that.   But he could just as easily fix the issue.   TX has fixed it.   Biden will not tear down the border fencing even though he went to SCOTUS to get the okie dokie to do so, and he got it.    The optics were not what he is willing to suffer.    Whoever on here said he needed new laws to make a change was 100% wrong.   Make that 1000% wrong.   It is changing without new law.  

mspart

The was the traffic court lawyer that said that. He hasn’t been back since. 

2 hours ago, mspart said:

This makes sense now.   When Obama went to the White House and completely ignored President Biden, even though Biden was begging for his attention.    Now we know who is in power.  Ha ha.   

I'm not sure this is actually the case, but someone is directing Biden.   Might as well be B Obama. 

mspart

Could be why no foreign leaders pay him any attention. 

So did Athens turn over this murderer to ICE?   If not, did they put him away pending trial?   And will turn him over to ICE if he is found not guilty?   Yes on these questions will let you know if they are a sanctuary city or not.   This guy, if he did it, should go away for a long time, meaning the rest of his life be that short or long. 

If they were a sanctuary city, they have blood on their hands.   If not, then it is Biden and  Bragg that have blood on their hands.   He should never have been here in the first place and she would still be alive if that was the case.

mspart

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, mspart said:

So did Athens turn over this murderer to ICE?   If not, did they put him away pending trial?   And will turn him over to ICE if he is found not guilty?   Yes on these questions will let you know if they are a sanctuary city or not.   This guy, if he did it, should go away for a long time, meaning the rest of his life be that short or long. 

If they were a sanctuary city, they have blood on their hands.   If not, then it is Biden and  Bragg that have blood on their hands.   He should never have been here in the first place and she would still be alive if that was the case.

mspart

I just read that the chief of police ran on the platform a couple years ago that he will not work with ICE and perpetuate the fear...aka, it is a sanctuary city