Border Wars

What Joe Biden and his administration has done is criminal. His criminal activities will negatively affect our country for decades. By allowing criminals through the border, over running our hospitals , over running our schools, driving down wages for workers and consuming all the financial resources that should be going to American citizens.

• Fire 4
  • Confused 1

I mean, to be fair…..I am around a lot of schools a lot of the time in an area well known for immigration…..I’ve never heard anyone actually involved in schools talk about immigrants over running our schools. Nor in all the time I’ve been spending in hospitals over the last year or so, have not seen nor heard talk of them over running hospitals.

(There’s a thread on the media and agendas that is pretty interesting) 

NYC, Boston, Chicago not to mention the hospitals in the border states are all being over run by unlawful immigrants.  They dont have the resources to take care of them or the funding.  It’s a travesty 

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Offthemat said:

CNN asks:  Why are measles cases popping up across the United States? 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/23/health/measles-cases-xpn-wellness/index.html

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

Number of measles cases per year. Big spike in 2019. 

Mostly because vaccination rates are dropping. I would guess due to overconfidence that it has been eliminated altogether when it hasn't. Also the whole anti-vaccs thing that's been going around, like a virus. Funny how that works. 

• Fire 2

4 hours ago, Paul158 said:

What Joe Biden and his administration has done is criminal. His criminal activities will negatively affect our country for decades. By allowing criminals through the border, over running our hospitals , over running our schools, driving down wages for workers and consuming all the financial resources that should be going to American citizens.

Do you have any sympathy or empathy for people coming across the border, that are honestly trying to make a better life for themselves and their families? 

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do you have any sympathy or empathy for people coming across the border, that are honestly trying to make a better life for themselves and their families? 

I am for legal by the book legal immigration. Just like almost every American.  Claiming Asylum in order to get across our border when 90 percent of them lying is what I'm against. I have a good number of friends who have immigrated here legally. 

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

So you have empathy for people doing unlawful things.  Got it. 

• Fire 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Let's move them all in to your house. Why not?

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html

Number of measles cases per year. Big spike in 2019. 

Mostly because vaccination rates are dropping. I would guess due to overconfidence that it has been eliminated altogether when it hasn't. Also the whole anti-vaccs thing that's been going around, like a virus. Funny how that works. 

It was eliminated in 2000. It’s 2024.  What event thats happening right now could cause an increase in unvaccinated people being all over the country?  Gee what could it be ??? 

you used the word mostly without any proof.  Please prove thats where most of its coming from.  I’m guessing that article is just to waste my time 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1
  • Clown 1

6 minutes ago, Ohio Elite said:

Let's move them all in to your house. Why not?

I think it would be a great idea to put up about 20 of those large tents out on the White House lawn. Every illegal immigrant that comes across the border then should be bused to the White House and stay there until they have their day in court. Some of the dates for the illegals to appear in court are 2 to 3 years out.  The White House lawn is 17 acres. Plenty of room.

• Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

It was eliminated in 2000. It’s 2023.  What event thats happening right now could cause an increase in unvaccinated people being all over the country?  Gee what could it be ??? 

you used the word mostly without any proof.  Please prove that where most of its coming from.  

The measles along with a good number of diseases are coming across the border. 

• Fire 2
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

no. 

i find it hilarious (though right on brand) for Democrats to posit

1) america is terrible and we're all oppressed. and capitalism sucks

2) we should have empathy for law breaking asylum seekers because they can't have a good life in their home country and america is the only place they can have a good life. 

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

TBD

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

no. 

i find it hilarious (though right on brand) for Democrats to posit

1) america is terrible and we're all oppressed. and capitalism sucks

2) we should have empathy for law breaking asylum seekers because they can't have a good life in their home country and america is the only place they can have a good life. 

the truly enlightened know that their home countries are the way they are largely because of america. we created this situation ourselves.

• Fire 2
  • Confused 1