Border Wars

2 minutes ago, jross said:

That SBC link is self-defeating to your statement.  It was not meant to address the Depression in a systematic way... success I guess because it didn't.

The SBC link mentions security by putting people to work.  Note that unemployment was higher after 8 years than before the New Deal was started.  Oops.

It's foolish to say nothing good came from the New Deal...which nobody is saying... while it's ignorant to claim the New Deal saved the country from the Great Depression.  

Thanks for the update

52 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

This enlightening is very illuminating.  By this logic the Indians caused Europe to suck so they deserved what they got when all the Europeans showed up.  England, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, etc. have all caused North Africa and Arab muslim nations to suck so they deserve what they are getting.  

Mongolia sucked due to farming peoples to their west so the Mongol invasions of the steppe regions were earned by the farmers there.

Florida, Texas, Tennessee, and other states with net in-migration are causing California, New York, and Illinois to suck so they deserve all the misery of un-assimilated cross state invaders also.  

I shouldn't be, but I'm constantly surprised that so many (i'm assuming) adults on here lack simple reasoning skills. In what ways are those examples at all analogous to my example? This is elementary school level stuff, man. Depressing.

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

We literally have Republican Senators on the record telling us they're not allowed to do anything on the border because Trump wants it to run on it.  That's where the Republican Party is on this issue. 

He also said he wants the economy to crash before November. Because…you know…America first!

MAGA!!

On 1/25/2024 at 3:21 PM, uncle bernard said:

the truly enlightened know that their home countries are the way they are largely because of america. we created this situation ourselves.

The truly enlightened know that their home countries were indeed impacted by America but the true root of the problem started long before America was involved.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

We literally have Republican Senators on the record telling us they're not allowed to do anything on the border because Trump wants it to run on it.  That's where the Republican Party is on this issue.

This, of course, is NOT the logic at all, because the indigenous people who lived here before we got here didn't even really know Europe existed nor did they take a hand in geopolitics or take a hand in destabilizing the regions in question.

We don’t need any new legislation to stop illegal invasion.  
Were there English speaking indigenous native American indians here when the pilgrims arrived?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, VakAttack said:

This, of course, is NOT the logic at all, because the indigenous people who lived here before we got here didn't even really know Europe existed nor did they take a hand in geopolitics or take a hand in destabilizing the regions in question.

Those native Americans that came here from Asia ??  

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Funny how you answered the question before asking what I meant by it. Seems like you don't care that much. 

But, gang violence, poor economies that we helped to cripple through decades of horrible 'diplomatic' practices(that means we over threw their governments so that Dole could sell cheap bananas and Starbucks could have cheap coffee).

This is our reckoning. We caused most of this and now we are punishing the people that are taking the brunt of it. We are going to suffer and by that I mean regress back to the mean(average). Rebalancing is something that needs to happen from time to time. Ask the Bolsheviks. 

Thank you for name calling first tho. 

Dems like to run around virtue signaling that they want whats best for the lower class but they don't have the mental capacity to process what that is.

endorsing mass / illegal immigration is endorsing tougher times for America's lower class.

so either get a clue or spare me how much you care about people. 

• Fire 3
  • Confused 1

TBD

2 hours ago, headshuck said:

Don’t know why I chose this particular link, but this letter is going around.

I read that yesterday, but the point has been made for a long time, just not signed by ex-officials.  I hope Oklahoma recognizes how ill-represented they are in the Senate.  By both senators. 

• Haha 1

That meme pretty much sums it all up.  People forget about the choices people are making.  There's talk about empathy and caring about others, yet, there is no talk about personal responsibility and personal choice for their actions.  Which includes the people trying to come here illegally and the countries in which they are fleeing. 

I'll never understand the logic people on here use and say these poor people are leaving a country that is so bad, and it is so bad because of the US, but they want to get to the US??

Our government are a bunch of idiots about a lot of things, and we need to make changes, but holy crap, we are a GREAT country and there is a reason so many people want to come here unvetted.  Letting people in without any sort of vetting process is essentially wanting us to be like the very countries these people are trying to leave.  

• Fire 3

56 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Close….but you need to do some homework.  There will be a pop quiz sometime this week. Study up. 

No homework needed.  Deep is how far into trumps taint your tongue is 👅

Edited by JimmyBT

55 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Close….but you need to do some homework.  There will be a pop quiz sometime this week. Study up. 

You’ll catch on someday……..  maybe. Nice job looking up who he was though. Bahahahahahahhahahah. 

Edited by JimmyBT