Border Wars

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Two things that don't even remotely equate.

Go ahead, give it a try, explain how this made sense to you when you posted it.

You are America is a shining city on the hill.  That is 100% Trump.  Yet you cannot find a positive thing to say about Trump.  Biden is the 'not Trump' president that buries America First policies and you give him praise unlike anyone I've ever encountered.  You are correct, coupling America First with Biden support make zero sense.  

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Think of it this way:

There are wrestlers who are now in their 50's that can get out on the mat and wrestle pretty well. Not great, but not bad considering.

There are wrestlers in their 50's who can barely walk up a flight of stairs.

Age doesn't tell the story - you need to look closer than that.

For instance, if Trump is so rich and successful why is he begging for donations from normal everyday people for his legal fees? He's got roughly 10 million times more money than an everyday person, if you believe him. He claims much more. Yet he's asking for handouts from everyday people? Think carefully.

None of that has anything to do with Biden being mush.  Sorry. 

• Fire 1

14 hours ago, jross said:

You are America is a shining city on the hill.  That is 100% Trump.  Yet you cannot find a positive thing to say about Trump.  Biden is the 'not Trump' president that buries America First policies and you give him praise unlike anyone I've ever encountered.  You are correct, coupling America First with Biden support make zero sense.  

Correct, I have nothing positive to say about your post - it is simply terrible.

I don't go out of my way to be negative or positive about either party... with only one exception. Trump is truly a dipshit.

On 2/17/2024 at 9:33 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Age doesn't tell the story - you need to look closer than that.

For instance, if Trump is so rich and successful why is he begging for donations from normal everyday people for his legal fees? He's got roughly 10 million times more money than an everyday person, if you believe him. He claims much more. Yet he's asking for handouts from everyday people? Think carefully.

Trump has to have mush for brains to think that nobody will notice he is a liar, cheat, and thief 24/7.

Now he's selling crappy shoes with gold spray paint selling for $400... Trump isn't much more than an informercial tool selling to fools.

Anyone who takes him seriously should take a good hard look again.

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Trump has to have mush for brains to think that nobody will notice he is a liar, cheat, and thief 24/7.

Now he's selling crappy shoes with gold spray paint selling for $400... Trump isn't much more than an informercial tool selling to fools.

Anyone who takes him seriously should take a good hard look again.

Well first:  speaking of lying they are only $399 😉 but

Second:  what is the alternative, another guy who lies all the time but can't even remember what lie he told yesterday?

No matter how you look at it its gonna be 4 more years of hell!  

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well first:  speaking of lying they are only $399 😉 but

Second:  what is the alternative, another guy who lies all the time but can't even remember what lie he told yesterday?

No matter how you look at it its gonna be 4 more years of hell!  

Nikki Haley doesn't seem all bad?

At least she's not an obvious swindler.

6 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I totally agree, I think she seems better than not bad but there are two problems ...

Right now I'd vote for a Nikki Haley / Tulsi Gabbard ticket.  Two very reasonable people.  Why can't we have 4 years of reasonable?  🤨

Edited by ionel

18 minutes ago, ionel said:

I totally agree, I think she seems better than not bad but there are two problems ...

Right now I'd vote for a Nikki Haley / Tulsi Gabbard ticket.  Two very reasonable people.  Why can't we have 4 years of reasonable?  🤨

I'm with you.

I can't think of a single reason we shouldn't expect (or even demand) 4 years of reasonable.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

12 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I'm with you.

I can't think of a single reason we shouldn't expect (or even demand) 4 years of reasonable.

But what can we do?  Maybe if Trump goes to jail and Biden goes to a nice dementia home we can have 4 years of reasonable nice things🙂

Its either that or duck!  Sorry for my language, I was thinking of the smokers thread and a nick roasted ...

Edited by ionel

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

But what can we do?  Maybe if Trump goes to jail and Biden goes to a nice dementia home we can have 4 years of reasonable nice things🙂

Maybe vote for Nikki Haley for the win. Trump deals with criminal cases. Biden goes home to retire.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

are you clinically insane? 

your assessment of candidates has to be based on occasionally walking past a stack of newspapers

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

TBD

1 hour ago, ionel said:

oh jesus. another one. 

• Clown 1

TBD

Nikki Haley, nor any other Republican, would receive anywhere near as many votes as Trump will.  Trump gets not only dimocrats crossing over, but also a huge number of people who haven’t voted before, that won’t vote for anyone but him.  So we have a choice; Trump, or destining our posterity to tyranny. 

• Haha 2