Jimmy Cinnabon

I really don’t understand the shtick, the poster is clearly knowledgeable and invested in the sport, but at a half trolling capacity. They completely ignore posts calling them out on their posting behavior which I would have assumed is half the fun of playing the heel.

The one thing that really separates them from a traditional troll in my eyes is making a wager and not sticking to it.

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I always say, if we didn't have him we would need to invent him.

Ah, a play on Voltaire's remark: “S'il n'existait pas Dieu il faudrait l'inventer." (If God did not exist he would have to be invented.)”

• Fire 1

14 hours ago, blueandgold said:

Okay. Give me the scoop. What was/were the initial event(s) that has caused everyone here to bust his balls all the time?

The real Jimmy Cinnabon was on the old board. As many have pointed out from the very beginning on the new board, this  Jimmy Cinnabon is not the same. He's Jimmy Cinnabon 2 or Fauxbon. 

At the rate you have been posting topics....hmmmm

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

The real Jimmy Cinnabon was on the old board. As many have pointed out from the very beginning on the new board, this  Jimmy Cinnabon is not the same. He's Jimmy Cinnabon 2 or Fauxbon. 

I just came over here from IndianaMat to see the responses my topics on their board would get here. Y’all weak for this lol

35 minutes ago, blueandgold said:

I just came over here from IndianaMat to see the responses my topics on their board would get here. Y’all weak for this lol

Well if you are an Indiana fan you have been through a lot.

Weak? No.  You just don't understand the correlation of all your posts all of the sudden matched with the history of Jimmy....then coming in and asking about Jimmy. Now you know and now we can carry on. 

• Fire 1

14 hours ago, TampaRyley said:

I really don’t understand the shtick, the poster is clearly knowledgeable and invested in the sport, but at a half trolling capacity. They completely ignore posts calling them out on their posting behavior which I would have assumed is half the fun of playing the heel.

The one thing that really separates them from a traditional troll in my eyes is making a wager and not sticking to it.

It's not half trolling it's full trolling. It's just being completely disingenuous for the sake of being disingenuous.

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

The real Jimmy is still on this board. It's not me but the other one is certainly the original. I don't go around pretending like PSU is in big trouble every day.

13 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

The real Jimmy is still on this board. It's not me but the other one is certainly the original. I don't go around pretending like PSU is in big trouble every day.

Unless you are the real Jimmy and use the same keyboard as @Jimmy Cinnabon then how would you know that the other Jimmy is the original?  Unless of course you are Bob ... is that you @BobDole?  

• Fire 1

21 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

It's not half trolling it's full trolling. It's just being completely disingenuous for the sake of being disingenuous.

Says the guy who just admitted to not being the real Jimmmy, but uses the name anyway, then proceeds to know the real Jimmy.... You were saying what about full trolling?  

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Well if you are an Indiana fan you have been through a lot.

Weak? No.  You just don't understand the correlation of all your posts all of the sudden matched with the history of Jimmy....then coming in and asking about Jimmy. Now you know and now we can carry on. 

We been on the upswing as a state in the last few years thanks to Mason Parris, Nick Lee, Jesse Mendez, Chad Red, Brayton Lee, etc. As far as my school, IU, we aren’t there yet, but I hope we will be. Ersland is doing well at Purdue and I hope our in-state talent can continue that trend.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, blueandgold said:

We been on the upswing as a state in the last few years thanks to Mason Parris, Nick Lee, Jesse Mendez, Chad Red, Brayton Lee, etc. As far as my school, IU, we aren’t there yet, but I hope we will be. Ersland is doing well at Purdue and I hope our in-state talent can continue that trend.

I'm a fan of the underdog and teams working hard to improve..... and I am a fan of the movie Breaking Away. 

• Fire 1

50 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Says the guy who just admitted to not being the real Jimmmy, but uses the name anyway, then proceeds to know the real Jimmy.... You were saying what about full trolling?  

The difference is I’m only trolling the other guy with my name and not the whole board. 

55 minutes ago, ionel said:

Unless you are the real Jimmy and use the same keyboard as @Jimmy Cinnabon then how would you know that the other Jimmy is the original?  Unless of course you are Bob ... is that you @BobDole?  

I find him to have a unique style of stupidity when posting. It appears to be the same as the old board so I am simply making a calculated assumption that it’s the same guy. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

I find him to have a unique style of stupidity when posting. It appears to be the same as the old board so I am simply making a calculated assumption that it’s the same guy. 

And who were you on the old board?  Many on here have their unique style of stupidity, even @Wrestleknownothing was just recently talking about his stupid time.  

Edited by ionel

4 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

The difference is I’m only trolling the other guy with my name and not the whole board. 

You sure about that??

Do you really think the rest of the board is glad when they see a JC imposter post and all go "glad that guy is here making more troll posts"