AJ Ferrari to 197

Jimmy Cinnabon

22 minutes ago, wrestle87 said:

This, and that might even be conservative.  

The details have been rehashed ad nauseam already, but the juice, however much it is, has never proven to be worth the squeeze, and that goes all the way back to High School.

I was being nice:  +20 AJ -40 team net -20.  But may be more kike +20 -60 net -40.  

3 hours ago, MPhillips said:

AJ and Jimmy, two cats that the majority of the folks around here can't stand. Nor can those folks not stand talking about them...

... some folks can't stand not talk'n about the folks who can't stand not talk'n about AJ and Jimmy ...  😉

• Fire 1

AJ by default has 3 more years after this year. The fact Glazier returned to Iowa leads me to think he is confident AJ isn't wrestling for Iowa going forward. 

Even if AJ considers himself done with wrestling, he can literally be a ringer for hire until 2027, enroll in an online graduate certificate and wrestle the postseason for a few hundred K if a team needs points. With how much older and stronger he is, he can half ass his way into a Top 3 finish going forward probably. 

On 3/3/2024 at 7:45 AM, H82Lose said:

I disagree, he has some "punk" in him but he has been a good kid his entire wrestling career. He has flexed on coaches etc, which I would beat the hell out of my kid for doing that, but zero trouble from him. Anthony and smeared crap on walls, stole cell phones, jumped kids etc, AJJ has flashed woman, and you know the history there. We will see, it is a gamble for sure, but he is not guilty at all of association IMO

Is this true?  Everyone talks about him like he is a boy scout, but he has also been a minor so not all information is public.   

He very well might be a good kid but is this belief because he doesn't have a public record or does he really help old ladies across the street every week.

It wasn't until after AJ had won NCAAs that he ran into legal issues (that I am aware of), but if you listen to some of the Okie State stuff, it sounds like he was a distraction in the room.  They don't arrest you for doing the splits/double bird to the home crowd but the AD didn't seem to enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, Dogbone said:

Is this true?  Everyone talks about him like he is a boy scout, but he has also been a minor so not all information is public.   

He very well might be a good kid but is this belief because he doesn't have a public record or does he really help old ladies across the street every week.

It wasn't until after AJ had won NCAAs that he ran into legal issues (that I am aware of), but if you listen to some of the Okie State stuff, it sounds like he was a distraction in the room.  They don't arrest you for doing the splits/double bird to the home crowd but the AD didn't seem to enjoy it. 

I had a long response typed up, but I am not going to post details.  Anthony was a minor when all the shit started with him at Blair, the other private school and Stillwater. I have known them for many years, my kid wrestled Angelo several times, and I can tell you Angelo is a decent kid. I don't say good, because he can show out etc, but he is not going to do the dumb shit the others did. AJ could not stay away from the girls, that was his issue. Anthony just isn't right in the head, he is a mean mofo. 

AJ had many things that happened before he won the title, MANY. I know of 2 off the top of my head where a kid I know was recruited with AJ and they were on visits together. 

This is not about AJ or Anthony, this is about Angelo.  Angelo is not like them, could he end up like them because he was raised around it, quite possibly.  But today, not in the same discussion. 

• Fire 2

10 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

I had a long response typed up, but I am not going to post details.  Anthony was a minor when all the shit started with him at Blair, the other private school and Stillwater. I have known them for many years, my kid wrestled Angelo several times, and I can tell you Angelo is a decent kid. I don't say good, because he can show out etc, but he is not going to do the dumb shit the others did. AJ could not stay away from the girls, that was his issue. Anthony just isn't right in the head, he is a mean mofo. 

AJ had many things that happened before he won the title, MANY. I know of 2 off the top of my head where a kid I know was recruited with AJ and they were on visits together. 

This is not about AJ or Anthony, this is about Angelo.  Angelo is not like them, could he end up like them because he was raised around it, quite possibly.  But today, not in the same discussion. 

Good to hear.  I hope we get to see Angelo compete in college wherever it is.

On 3/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, NM1965 said:

He's 20 points at NCAAs, at least. Yeah, he's a toddler with muscles. I'm sure some D1 school will offer him and make him sign some sort of morality/legal clause. 

I don't see Mr. Fast Twitch letting that fly.  He will EXPOSE AND OWN the LIBERAL COLLEGE rules with FACTS AND LOGIC.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Anyone else seeing the posts online about more trouble with the Ferraris? Not AJ this time allegedly 

shirley not   🙄

9 minutes ago, lightweight said:

Let's face it, they are the Kardashians of wrestling - famous for being famous.

But now I have contributed to the madness by posting in this thread.  Excuse me, I have to go wash my hands.  

Please wipe down your keyboard as well.  

• Fire 1

I just got a call and a text, this rumor is true.  How funny is that? I just told everyone that he is F'g nuts and has major issues. EVERYONE was warning Bunji not to bring him in, it would burn him. Bunji is known to party and get mouthy, but damn man....This is sad, and will more than likely start the downward slide for Anthony where he will eventually end up in prison. 

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

8 hours ago, lightweight said:

Let's face it, they are the Kardashians of wrestling - famous for being famous.

But now I have contributed to the madness by posting in this thread.  Excuse me, I have to go wash my hands.  

Aj was a true freshman national champ. I don't get the famous for being famous thing. I just want to see him wrestle but he can't get his shit together.

19 minutes ago, H82Lose said:

I just got a call and a text, this rumor is true.  How funny is that? I just told everyone that he is F'g nuts and has major issues. EVERYONE was warning Bunji not to bring him in, it would burn him. Bunji is known to party and get mouthy, but damn man....This is sad, and will more than likely start the downward slide for Anthony where he will eventually end up in prison. 

Who is Bunji?  Bring him in for what?

19 hours ago, BloodRound said:

I don't see Mr. Fast Twitch letting that fly.  He will EXPOSE AND OWN the LIBERAL COLLEGE rules with FACTS AND LOGIC.

…and EMOJIS

• Fire 1