Cliff Keen Las Vegas Wrestling Invitational

Idaho

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

why? he needed rideouts to beat ungar. he won't see deaugustino. nobody here would be favored over courtney. 

I agree, but I think it’s close enough for them to justify going with Figueroa. Figueroa would be a threat to AA, and from what it sounds like, benching him may not go over too well. I don’t know if losing 3 years of Figs for one last year of Courtney is a risk Zeke is willing to take.

Edited by RegularStalling

3 minutes ago, RegularStalling said:

I agree, but I think it’s close enough for them to justify going with Figueroa. Figueroa would be a threat to AA, and from what it sounds like, benching him may not go over too well. I don’t know if losing 3 years of Figs for one last year of Courtney is a risk Zeke is willing to take.

also might not go over well benching one of the faces of your program and proven star for a guy who hasn't earned it just because. if figs is the guy, he needs to prove it on the mat.

3 minutes ago, Gus said:

We definitely look much better than we did against Minnesota last week. If only Sloan could have gotten the job done…

Must be exciting to be a jackrabbit fan these days.  You guys have a gem of a coach in Hahn. Future looks bright for your team

• Fire 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

18 minutes ago, Gus said:

We definitely look much better than we did against Minnesota last week. If only Sloan could have gotten the job done…

Good tournament for the Jack Rabbits so far! I always like an underdog.  

• Fire 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

18 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Must be exciting to be a jackrabbit fan these days.  You guys have a gem of a coach in Hahn. Future looks bright for your team

Call me a homer but I think we upgraded going from Bono to Hahn. Hoping that he can keep building the program up. He’s doing a great job developing the talent that we have.