Republican Oversight Committee rejects Hunter Biden's request to give his testimony in public

VakAttack

6 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

If we hold it in public, how are we gonna make stuff up?

That is precisely what the Democrats have done, including with dozens of witnesses in the January 6th committee.”  Jonathan Turley

Edited by Offthemat
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My brother used that argument when he was five. "He did it first".

I guess you didn’t catch that the quote was from the article.  Here’s another quote from the article:  “he will indeed appear in a private session before a public hearing.”  Just as many hearings are conducted, one private, one public.  The questioning process is quite different in private than in public.  If anyone “makes stuff up” it’ll be the dimocrats.  

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Thanks, Captain Whatabout

I just want to see some real evidence.  It has been years and years of ever more salacious accusations with nothing to show for it, including actual evidence of any malfeasance whatsoever.  

My preference would be this forces Biden into retirement ASAP so we can get primary candidates,  but these Einsteins aren't cooperating.   The way it stands, I think the only candidate Biden has any shot of beating is Trump and I'm beginning to question whether the GOP is dumb enough to run him again.

• Fire 3

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

How did I know that this thread would somehow get turned into it being about Trump??  TDS is real folks!  I for one would love to go even a day without hearing about freaking stupid Trump...why...because I don't like him.  

Firstly, Trump is the GOP and they are spearheading this.  How does a discussion about the investigation of a man Trump is so obsessed with he started an investigation of him turn into a discussion involving Trump?  Is that a real question?  

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

When my brother was a child, he spoke as a child, understood as a child, and thought as a child. When he became a man, he set aside his childish ways. Something Comer and Jordan should try.

Paraphrasing scripture - Not bad!!

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Firstly, Trump is the GOP and they are spearheading this.  How does a discussion about the investigation of a man Trump is so obsessed with he started an investigation of him turn into a discussion involving Trump?  Is that a real question?  

we've been thru this time and time again.

there's more than enough evidence to move forward with it. you just don't want to admit it b/c you're tribal af.

joe biden is literally on video saying he withheld funds until the prosecutor that was looking into him was fired. 

TBD

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I just want to see some real evidence.  It has been years and years of ever more salacious accusations with nothing to show for it, including actual evidence of any malfeasance whatsoever.  

My preference would be this forces Biden into retirement ASAP so we can get primary candidates,  but these Einsteins aren't cooperating.   The way it stands, I think the only candidate Biden has any shot of beating is Trump and I'm beginning to question whether the GOP is dumb enough to run him again.

So  will this dog and pony show provide any more real evidence?   I guess we shall see.   There is plenty of evidence against Hunter.  

mspart

• Fire 1