Progressives vs liberals

mspart

5 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I will literally bet $1k that @Husker_Duwould beat the tar out of you.  He's a legit wrestler.  You're a shitty basketball athlete

Yeah,  I'll bet you're right because you know ALL about me and what I was and am good at, ma'am.

AND, he looks in TIP TOP shape too!

All five foot of him is scary to me, as you'd be too ma'am.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Just now, Ban Basketball said:

Yeah,  I'll bet you're right because you know ALL about me and what I was and am good at, ma'am.

All five foot of him is scary to me, as you'd be too ma'am

If @Husker_Duwants to do it I'll put up the cash.  I can set it up at a MMA gym I used to coach wrestling at if you're willing to come to Pennsylvania 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

If @Husker_Duwants to do it I'll put up the cash.  I can set it up at a MMA gym I used to coach wrestling at if you're willing to come to Pennsylvania 

There's a facility here locally here in Ioway that I used to do some work with kids at.  I'd still have full access to the place.  It'd work fine.  😉

Free of charge you to too, Madam Donelle King.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

There's a facility here locally here in Ioway that I used to do some work with kids at.  I'd still have full access to the place.  It'd work fine.  😉

Free of charge you to too, Madam Donelle King.

Lmao!  I trained actual professional fighters you've seen in the UFC...I'll even pay for your plane ticket but the deal is you'll have to reimburse me when you lose to little man Wille from Easton PA

Edited by PortaJohn

4 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Lmao!  I trained actual professional fighters you've seen in the UFC...I'll even pay for your plane ticket but the deal is you'll have to reimburse me when you lose to little man Wille from Easton 

You didn't train anything,  outside of potty training in a Portasan.

Don't blow smoke up my ass, ya chickenshit.

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

You didn't train anything,  outside of potty training in a Portasan.

Don't blow smoke up my ass, ya chickenshit.

Ok.  Whatever you want to tell yourself but I'm 100% in.  We'll wait to hear from Willie.

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Ok.  Whatever you want to tell yourself but I'm 100% in.  We'll wait to hear from Willie.

Yeah,  sounds good Ms Donnell King.

I'll indeed be traveling to Pennsylvania for this one,  Donnell.

Never answered my two easy questions there either,  potty trainer. 

They were EASY too.

Trying to picture how'd I'd even approach a little person.  That'd be a new one for me! 🤣

15 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Yep.  Perfect plan,  ma'am. 😉

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Cool

Being that you're the MMA "expert," with the solid resume of training some of the world's best boxers, why aren't you the taker,  ma'am?

Funny how I never heard of you either. 

4 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I love when we get to the I’m the toughest guy on a keyboard part of a thread. 

He said he'd smack Willie across the room.  I just think he's delusional & I'd win an easy bet

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yeah,  I'm a soccer mom. 

If so,  I can assure you that I could slap your 5 foot ass across any room. 

i'm literally shaking right now.

i can't believe you physically threatened me.

seriously considering banning you and maybe calling the cops.

TBD

23 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

i'm literally shaking right now.

i can't believe you physically threatened me.

seriously considering banning you and maybe calling the cops.

I threatened no one.  I said that I COULD do so,  but I made zero statement that I was going to. 

How would I do it electronically anyway?

3 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

He said he'd smack Willie across the room.  I just think he's delusional & I'd win an easy bet

Looks like your little promotional plan flopped,  ma'am, as it should have done. 

Good job,  Donette King!

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I love when we get to the I’m the toughest guy on a keyboard part of a thread. 

I, nor Husker, wasn't playing it.  It was a crestion in the mind of Portasan.