Jim Jordan does not like hard legislating

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Jeffries has a law degree and a list of legislation.  Some of it isn’t bad.  But he would be catastrophic as speaker.  

Seriously curious why you think he’d be catastrophic (that is I’m curious if you have specifics, instances, etc). I don’t know much about the man other than he just took over the leadership. 

5 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Seriously curious why you think he’d be catastrophic (that is I’m curious if you have specifics, instances, etc). I don’t know much about the man other than he just took over the leadership. 

😉 we've seen this before with a guy named Obamer.

Black Lives Matter.  Civil rights.  Should be EASY by now, and she's all in our faces as we speak. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

24 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Black Lives Matter.  Civil rights.  Should be EASY by now, and she's all in our faces as we speak. 

I’m sorry if you have confused my quoting Offthemat as a suggestion I was wanting you to answer me for him. 

Once again, you give me reason to encourage you to read more. Please do. Exercise those brain cells in a little more productive manner. If for no other reason than the future of America. 🇺🇸

Edited by WrestlingRasta

20 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I noticed even our choir boy Trump began dog whistling "Barack Hussein Obama" when the crisis in the Middle East emerged.  That has always annoyed me 

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

He would be an automatic green light to all the destructive dimocrat policies that have set this country on the path to ruin.  It wouldn’t be enough just to stream millions of illegals into the country, to compound the weaponization of the FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA, and all the other executive agencies that are working to terrorize Americans.  It wouldn’t be bad enough to continue bleeding America’s resources, people, and funds to China, Russia, Mexico, and Iran.  No, it wouldn’t be enough to allow, enact, and participate in the deviancy and predation of our children.  First, the budget would be exploded to the point of no return, ensuring the end of the republic, and worldwide misery and unrest.  

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

He would be an automatic green light to all the destructive dimocrat policies that have set this country on the path to ruin.  It wouldn’t be enough just to stream millions of illegals into the country, to compound the weaponization of the FBI, CIA, IRS, EPA, and all the other executive agencies that are working to terrorize Americans.  It wouldn’t be bad enough to continue bleeding America’s resources, people, and funds to China, Russia, Mexico, and Iran.  No, it wouldn’t be enough to allow, enact, and participate in the deviancy and predation of our children.  First, the budget would be exploded to the point of no return, ensuring the end of the republic, and worldwide misery and unrest.  

How do you function with that level of paranoia?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Because he is racist

47 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m sorry if you have confused my quoting Offthemat as a suggestion I was wanting you to answer me for him. 

Once again, you give me reason to encourage you to read more. Please do. Exercise those brain cells in a little more productive manner. If for no other reason than the future of America. 🇺🇸

Mes thinks this one has,  once again,  done gone over a "rasta's" head, friends.  

WHOOSH, is what I call it. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

35 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I appreciate the specifics. 

Man, that’s a pretty extreme, explosive view for a democratic speaker with a Republican majority. Hope that’s not how it would go. 

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

I appreciate the specifics. 

Man, that’s a pretty extreme, explosive view for a democratic speaker with a Republican majority. Hope that’s not how it would go. 

In case you hadn’t noticed, there are a lot of republicans that aren’t. 

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

By that do you mean, republicans, that aren’t republicans?

Yes.  I guess to be fair, some come from districts that are less than reliably republican and they may be fairly representative, but it seems less an issue for dims.  

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Yes.  I guess to be fair, some come from districts that are less than reliably republican and they may be fairly representative, but it seems less an issue for dims.  

The whole RINO brainwash, created and perpetuated by the original RINO….got it. 😂

I’m out for the evening, suddenly I have the urge to go grill a leg of lamb…

53 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The whole RINO brainwash, created and perpetuated by the original RINO….got it. 😂

I’m out for the evening, suddenly I have the urge to go grill a leg of lamb…

Once upon a time, there was a group of Republicans similar to Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.  Trump, much like a cuckoo bird, forced them out of the nest and now the GOP feeds exclusively him. 

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

It's adorable when they pretend to care about the budget, especially after the Trump presidency.

I think it's been a very long time since the idea of balanced budgets could be associated with either Republicans or Democrats.  Unfortunately both parties have decided that in order to win votes, you must over-promise and by the time we as citizens have to face the music, they as politicians have moved on to a different role and don't have to be accountable.  Sad to say the Tea Party that rose to fringe power in the last couple decades actually had a point about fiscal responsibility, but while members of their broader party remained relevant, that particularly important message was lost. 

Edited by flyingcement
  • Fire 1

6 hours ago, flyingcement said:

I think it's been a very long time since the idea of balanced budgets could be associated with either Republicans or Democrats.  Unfortunately both parties have decided that in order to win votes, you must over-promise and by the time we as citizens have to face the music, they as politicians have moved on to a different role and don't have to be accountable.  Sad to say the Tea Party that rose to fringe power in the last couple decades actually had a point about fiscal responsibility, but while members of their broader party remained relevant, that particularly important message was lost. 

Yes,  but since the 80's, GOP Presidents/"presidents"  have outspent Democrat ones. 

9 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Once upon a time, there was a group of Republicans similar to Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.  Trump, much like a cuckoo bird, forced them out of the nest and now the GOP feeds exclusively him. 

With all due respeck, Liz Cheney was a weasel Inmate # PO138509 apologist and backer until his second impeachment. I called her the classic wolf in lamb's clothing.

I can recall that she voted with him almost 100% of the time. 

With that said,   I want her to run third party to take Inmate # PO138509 votes away.