Jim Jordan does not like hard legislating

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You lose them at ‘bi-partisan’. Most in that corner of conservatism are not capable. They’re too busy telling us how to make American great again….

if you think that the right is more tribal and obstinate then the left, i don't trust any perspective you have other than cooking meat. 

TBD

24 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

if you think that the right is more tribal and obstinate then the left, i don't trust any perspective you have other than cooking meat. 

Your stupidity, at its most foundational levels, shows here, as not everyone on the right wants, thinks, and works exactly the same, as well as goes for everyone on the left. 

when you think solely in extremes, you get extreme, and dumb ass, ideas. And fall for dumb ass ideas as well. Some will even spread dumb ass ideas. 

Again, I have that taste for a grilled leg of lamb.  

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Your stupidity, at its most foundational levels, shows here, as not everyone on the right wants, thinks, and works exactly the same, as well as goes for everyone on the left. 

when you think solely in extremes, you get extreme, and dumb ass, ideas. And fall for dumb ass ideas as well. Some will even spread dumb ass ideas. 

Again, I have that taste for a grilled leg of lamb.  

this was your quote

"You lose them at ‘bi-partisan’. Most in that corner of conservatism are not capable."

and it's totally incongruent from the above reply.

jfc. 

TBD

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

this was your quote

"You lose them at ‘bi-partisan’. Most in that corner of conservatism are not capable."

and it's totally incongruent from the above reply.

jfc. 

I know what my quote was. I mean, I wrote it. 

Does someone else want to explain this to him?  I’m much more interested in catching up on some of the other topics. 

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Must be why they have had endless votes to elect a Speaker, eh?

These are a WHOLE different breed of cats,  namely,  authoritarianism rules. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I did see one stupid,  uninformed comment from a Democrst on Tattletale "News" today.

"Gym is a rassler and wrestling coach. Here is just using his chokeholds on us,  as he does on the wrestling mat. "

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

I did see one stupid,  uninformed comment from a Democrst on Tattletale "News" today.

"Gym is a rassler and wrestling coach. Here is just using his chokeholds on us,  as he does on the wrestling mat. "

What a rube.  Jim Jordan is no Nick Simmons.

• Haha 1