Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

Its doubled now?

"After the terrible crime of the Zionist regime in the bombing and massacre of more than 1,000 innocent women and children in the hospital, the time has come for the global unity of humanity against this fake regime more hated than ISIS and its killing machine," Amir-Abdallohian tweeted.

And there were no men in the hospital?

Edited by ionel

Watching the video of the event from different angles, I'm confused as to how a bomb created that much fire.

Having seen a good number of bomb detonations, in person, they don't do that.

That looks like secondary explosions from something else. 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/18/politics/us-intel-gaza-hospital-blast/index.html

The US government currently believes that Israel “is not responsible” for the blast at a hospital in Gaza on Tuesday, according to the National Security Council, following President Joe Biden’s comments that a Palestinian militant group was behind the strike.

A spokesperson for the NSC, Adrienne Watson, said the assessment is based on analysis of overhead imagery, intercepts and open-source information.

….

Among the evidence that’s been gathered is a blast analysis that suggests it was a ground explosion rather than an airstrike that hit the hospital, one of the sources said. There was no singular crater suggesting there was a bomb, but there was extensive fire damage and scattered debris that is consistent with an explosion starting from the ground level, according to the source.

Edited by nick
  • Fire 2

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

What is your problem with that?

They updated their story and headline as more information came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

accuracy.

idk what is true and what isn't about the hospital, but don't run a story that you don't know to be true.

especially one sure to spark global outrage. 

so, accuracy and responsibilty. 

TBD

8 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

accuracy.

idk what is true and what isn't about the hospital, but don't run a story that you don't know to be true.

The problem with modern media is that they HAVE to get the story out, or they lose clicks.

Al Jazeera, for example, changed their headline this morning. Ironically, by taking so long, they let unrest in their largest market fester, burn and explode overnight. 

Even the URL on the home page is, uh, not the best: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/17/israel-hamas-war-live-anger-after-israeli-strike-kills-500-in-hospital?update=2418022

Also, given how often you parrot talking points that you get from Twitter (!), you really shouldn't be talking.

Edited by Le duke

5 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

accuracy.

Because you refuse to absorb (and repeat) any ‘news’ that is not completely accurate…..right? 😂😂

3 hours ago, Le duke said:

The problem with modern media is that they HAVE to get the story out, or they lose clicks.

Al Jazeera, for example, changed their headline this morning. Ironically, by taking so long, they let unrest in their largest market fester, burn and explode overnight. 

Even the URL on the home page is, uh, not the best: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/17/israel-hamas-war-live-anger-after-israeli-strike-kills-500-in-hospital?update=2418022

Also, given how often you parrot talking points that you get from Twitter (!), you really shouldn't be talking.

another moron. 

supposed reputable outlet posts fake news.

people talk about 'the news'.

you're making my point for me, dipshit. 

TBD

another moron. 
supposed reputable outlet posts fake news.
people talk about 'the news'.
you're making my point for me, dipshit. 

Irony:

The “Brain” calls a “helpful” media source that he used on this very page of this topic “fake news”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you know what the word 'supposed' means?

do you also recognize that one outlet can be reputable and publish an article someone considers helpful

and also write a separate article that's false or misleading?

or do i need to explain it in greater detail?

again, you're proving my point.

the same whack jobs on these boards that cried about twitter misinformation under elon are now defending media for publishing misinformation? 

make up your minds. 

TBD

44 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

ffs, there's a gigantic difference between being a responsible, reputable news outlet 

and anyone 'parroting' what is/was posted. 

is the irony lost upon you? 

that's the point, genius. 

Give me a minute, I’m still trying to get past you claiming you value accuracy. 

Just now, Le duke said:

Well, he IS the guy who said, “Alex Jones was right about so much.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what's your point?

it's demonstrably true.

someone can be a bad person but also be accurate on a lot of stuff.

but go ahead and stomp your feet if it makes you feel better. 

same reason you voted for biden. 

TBD

The Blame America First crowd is in full bloom right now. 

Briefly listening to "presidential" advisor,  HUD McVeigh Hannity today,  I had a hard time determining if America or Hamas is "responsible. "

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

22 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

oh, look. the voice of reason is here.

the same guy who said he teaches 'America is the leading cause of terror' to his teenage students is now mad someone is criticizing america. 

Who said that,  other than you?

Who here teaches teenagers?

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!