Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

Just now, uncle bernard said:

I'm sorry, what are you trying to accomplish? It was the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza City. That's like the only part of this story that isn't under dispute.

Trying to get an answer to a simple question.

The hospital is in Gaza City, which is in the northern part of Gaza.  Just yesterday I watched an NBC newscast that showed two hospitals in Gaza City; one Arab and one Christian.  I’m not sure the Christian hospital was in Gaza City, but the Arab one was. The Arab hospital claimed to be full with patients on every available space on every floor.  The Christian hospital spokesman said that the children had been moved to a lower level on the other side of the hospital, because, he said, the rockets could hit this part of the hospital, like one hit that section over there.  The hospital had already been hit by a Hamas rocket.  

I don’t know any more about it than the others here, but if one of those weeny Hamas rockets hit a munitions storage in a hospital it would cause a much larger explosion.  

Edited by Offthemat

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It’s always fun when someone is “too busy” to look up information for themselves, but not too busy to continuously demand someone else provide information for them. 

Google mapped the name, nothing showed up.  Hauling grain 2 semis only a bit of time between loads or when dumping.  20231017_171005.thumb.jpg.263ba8440c35646ef8b971fd0d637a12.jpg

Nice to see that K.K. Nuttinbutayahoo has such a functioning system that he has segregated hospitals for Christians and Muslims, or as a local genius calls them,  "Mozlums."

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

The hospital is in Gaza City, which is in the northern part of Gaza.  Just yesterday I watched an NBC newscast that showed two hospitals in Gaza City; one Arab and one Christian.  I’m not sure the Christian hospital was in Gaza City, but the Arab one was. The Arab hospital claimed to be full with patients on every available space on every floor.  The Christian hospital spokesman said that the children had been moved to a lower level on the other side of the hospital, because, he said, the rockets could hit this part of the hospital, like one hit that section over there.  The hospital had already been hit by a Hamas rocket.  

I don’t know any more about it than the others here, but if one of those weeny Hamas rockets hit a munitions storage in a hospital it would cause a much larger explosion.  

33 minutes ago, nick said:

GeoConfirmed has a thread on this - take from it what you will.... (it's worth reading the entire thing, it's around 20 tweets)

Ask yourself what’s more likely:

An exploded rocket fragment falling at that speed, causing that sized explosion, and killing more people than the last 20 years of Palestinian rockets combined x 20?

Or

The country that is bombing the area with high capability explosives and told hospitals to evacuate because they would be bombed…bombed a hospital?

They told us they were going to do it. They celebrated when they did. Only when they found out they killed 500+ civilians did they backtrack and claim it was someone else.

20 hours ago, jross said:

People say there are no stupid questions and then you go and ask my opinion on killing innocents.  

What was the point of your question if not to troll?

I asked you a stupid question in return that toddlers can answer but a drunk man can’t.

Your stupid question was ... exactly... "Can you show me where your nose is?"

What the heck is that question even supposed to mean? 

Yes, it was stupid. So, clear it up, dummy. (Apparently toddlers can answer.)

BTW, I didn't know you were drunk when I asked you the first time. Are you sober now?

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

9 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

No Arab country wants to play a part in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. If they let them in, Israel will never let them return and they'll share that blame forever. It's that simple.

Hah... only an idiot would claim anything right now is "that simple".

Nothing is simple. And you're that idiot.

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Looking more and more this morning like Israel was in fact not responsible for that explosion at the hospital, and maybe even the body count has been highly exaggerated.  Stay tuned....

Given the description of the misfire rocket or explosion etc, really doesn't fit with 500 killed.