Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

Hamas won't even let their people escape!!   Cowardice on display!

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-israel-hams-war-updates-israeli-forces-share-phone-call-with-gazan-claims-hamas-is-stopping-evacuation-3064696

Israel-Hamas war updates: Israel's defense forces have asserted that Hamas was preventing citizens in the heavily populated region from fleeing southward toward a locked border with Egypt as a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip looms.

mspart

• Fire 1

31 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

Here is my guess:  Those without a second amendment recognizing their God-given right to discard a government that threatens their other God-given rights.

The situation we have here is a well armed mob  making Gaza ungovernable and thus the government in Gaza is a failure.  The PA tried to assert authority, but they - for many reasons - were not strong enough to bring security to its own people.  Netanyahu was clear that he wanted Israel and Israelis to support this situation because a separation of the West Bank and Gaza assures no one can make a legitimate call for a free and sovereign Palestinian state.

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Lipdrag said:

Here is my guess:  Those without a second amendment recognizing their God-given right to discard a government that threatens their other God-given rights.

Yeah,  that apparent "right" worked out really well for John Wilkes Booth, Timothy McVeigh, Randy Weaver, the dozens of terrorists on Jan 6, the geniuses in Mitchigaan who were going to kidnap and kill a "tyrant," and endless other terrorists who were ill informed by irresponsible people deliberately trying to make others angry. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 hours ago, mspart said:

Hamas won't even let their people escape!!   Cowardice on display!

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-israel-hams-war-updates-israeli-forces-share-phone-call-with-gazan-claims-hamas-is-stopping-evacuation-3064696

Israel-Hamas war updates: Israel's defense forces have asserted that Hamas was preventing citizens in the heavily populated region from fleeing southward toward a locked border with Egypt as a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip looms.

mspart

Israel’s been bombing the evacuation route. Confirmed by human rights groups and video. 

They are also bombing the Rafael crossing which is the only way out:

13 hours ago, jross said:

It is bad when Russia kills innocent Ukrainians, just like when Ukrainians kill innocent Russians.

Can you show me where your nose is?

Nobody here doesn't already know:

• Russians are the aggressors, the murderers, the rapists, the thieves.
  • The Ukrainians fight back in self-defense. 

Nobody is so stupid as to not understand these things.

Why do you try to mix up facts and play the part of a moron?

7 hours ago, jross said:

Let us hope that no foreign entity gains the power to hold us American citizens responsible for our government's actions. Both Republicans and Democrats have held power during periods of foreign intervention and war crimes.

That is, even by your standards, a very weird passive aggressive post.

It could easily be interpreted as being a threat to US citizens, both parties

What country are you from that you feel comfortable threatening the US?

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Interesting phrase... "Can you show me where your nose is?" Never heard it in the US before. You're such a fake.

What country are you from?

People say there are no stupid questions and then you go and ask my opinion on killing innocents.  

What was the point of your question if not to troll?

I asked you a stupid question in return that toddlers can answer but a drunk man can’t.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Nobody here doesn't already know:

• Russians are the aggressors, the murderers, the rapists, the thieves.
  • The Ukrainians fight back in self-defense. 

Nobody is so stupid as to not understand these things.

Why do you try to mix up facts and play the part of a moron?

Are you aware that Russian civilians in Russia territory have died from the counter offensive?

It is nowhere close to the count in Ukraine but it is occurring.

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

That is, even by your standards, a very weird passive aggressive post.

It could easily be interpreted as being a threat to US citizens, both parties

What country are you from that you feel comfortable threatening the US?

I will keep voting for candidates that care more about helping ITs citizen’s problems first, and like a good MIL, stays out of other’s business.

Edited by jross

11 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

As I said a few days ago, a large number of Israelis were likely killed in the crossfire with the IDF, not executed. 

This is corroborated by multiple Israeli survivors who say the IDF fired into the crowd of hostages. 

Crossfire.  Of course.  That explains it.  Crossfire, crossraping, crossburning alive, crossbeheading.  Sounds logical to me.  [sarc]  can’t believe I felt that was necessary.

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Crossfire.  Of course.  That explains it.  Crossfire, crossraping, crossburning alive, crossbeheading.  Sounds logical to me.  [sarc]  can’t believe I felt that was necessary.

Even the Israeli government says it hasn’t confirmed these things or seen evidence that they happened.  

10 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

No Arab country wants to play a part in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. If they let them in, Israel will never let them return and they'll share that blame forever. It's that simple.

Maybe the US will give them a strip of land along the central west coast of California.

The Israeli government is an apartheid state, relegating Palestinians to literal ghettos and prevents aid.  The IDF commits crimes against humanity on a regular basis.  Hamas is a terrorist org that uses human shields.  Stuck in the middle are innocent civilians.

• Fire 2

24 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

No Arab country wants to play a part in the ethnic cleansing of Palestine. If they let them in, Israel will never let them return and they'll share that blame forever. It's that simple.

Hey Rashida Tlaib don't you have other more important things to do than to post on these boards??

24 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Hey Rashida Tlaib don't you have other more important things to do than to post on these boards??

Israel just bombed Palestine's Baptist Hospital, the last remaining Christian hospital in Gaza. The death toll is at 900 and rising. A hospital. Don't look away @Bigbrog. Look at the crimes against humanity that you cheer. Despicable.

@mspart @GreatWhiteNorth @Offthemat @Gus don't look away cowards

Edited by uncle bernard

6 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Israel just bombed Palestine's Baptist Hospital, the last remaining Christian hospital in Gaza. The death toll is at 900 and rising. A hospital. Don't look away @Bigbrog. Look at the crimes against humanity that you cheer. Despicable.

@mspart @GreatWhiteNorth @Offthemat @Gus don't look away cowards

Where was the hospital?  Did it have tunnels under?