Nelson Brands tweets details on why his NCAA career is over

Jimmy Cinnabon

11 hours ago, PencilNeck said:

Lincoln, Rumsfeld, and Dennis Hastert were all wrestlers, and all three served in the US House of Representatives for Illinois. According to his wikipedia page, Hastert is the highest ranking elected official in U.S. history to serve a prison sentence.

How about Mormon Church "prophet" Joseph Smith. He was running for President of the US when he lost the gunfight at the jail. Was supposedly a good wrestler in his time. Downside, other than religion might be his conviction for fraud in taking money from people for finding Gold and Treasure using a magic peepstone. The kind he later used to "translate" the Gold Plates from an Angel into the Book of Mormon.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Complete fabrication.  Fake news.  44 counts.

Well, I'm not an attorney,  and nor do I play one in the classroom or in there internet,  so I likely didn't state that correctly. 

With that said,  there are certainly 91 criminal charges against Inmate #PO1135809.

That much I know. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

What changed?  16 hours ago, you called the individual a "criminal" and said he's "pay" for for an exaggerated number of federal crimes.  Sounds like a presumption of guilt.

Yes,  that is correct, and my statement is correct. 

Inmate #PO1135809 HAS recently been found guilty of criminal offenses,  namely sex crimes.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Very difficult to get a 100% in my class.  

Kind of the same for me,  but I done did accomplish it in that post.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Complete fabrication.  Fake news.  44 counts.

Agreed.  It is outrageous.  Sure there are 91 felonies, but they're not all federal charges.  Like my old granny told me before I got married  "she might have one in the oven but that don't make it a biscuit"

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yes,  that is correct, and my statement is correct. 

Inmate #PO1135809 HAS recently been found guilty of criminal offenses,  namely sex crimes.

Civil trials. Sexual predator, not a rapist is what was found.

Not criminal prosecutions..., not yet. He better hope that doesn't happen for rape.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

1 minute ago, AgaveMaria said:

Civil trials. Sexual predator

I believe that it was sexual abuse. 

Plus,  he admitted to sex crimes before this conviction.  

26 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

and you follow up with yet another false statement.

I stand corrected.  Apparently  Inmate #PO1135809 was NOT found guilty of sex crimes.

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What’s new?

See above.  think I need a good ol' fashion culture canceling, by Gum!

Edited by Ban Basketball

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 7:32 PM, 1032004 said:

Ok so Cassioppi was outed by Iowa’s linebackers coach, and Brands was outed by himself, who’s it gonna be for Assad?

I guess himself.  Doesn’t seem to have much remorse, mostly just ill will towards the NCAA 

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/wrestling/2023/10/26/iowa-wrestlers-abe-assad-nelson-brands-discuss-ncaa-gambling-probe/71333947007/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ&fbclid=IwAR1Xo6MpPI0dZP1Zx3uB6LZ_7qFdi6tPsMQbwNmGFsMofSIm5MNOJFgK5go