Twitter is better

jross

28 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Somebody is upset.  Don't be.  Being historical doesn't mean trivialized, insignificant,  forgotten or even muted.  At some point presidents and vice presidents will stop annual appearances at ground zero on 9/11, not different from other watermark events in history.  I think we may be there now.

I don't think they should.  

And I will just say if this was Trump who did this, half of the USA and the MSM would be losing their freaking mind right now...and it has nothing to do with Trump but more to do with peoples blatant and idiotic hypocrisy.

• Fire 1

Just now, Bigbrog said:

I don't think they should.  

And I will just say if this was Trump who did this, half of the USA and the MSM would be losing their freaking mind right now...and it has nothing to do with Trump but more to do with peoples blatant and idiotic hypocrisy.

Doesn't matter who did it.  Half of the USA and the MSM that serves them is losing its mind.

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

Doesn't matter who did it.  Half of the USA and the MSM that serves them is losing its mind.

Really...guess I don't see it.  It isn't the first leading article every single day on certain websites (Like CNN and Trump for the last 4 years).  Barely even a mention of it really except for a couple days ago.  Maybe you are viewing different sites than I am (Fox and CNN)?

By the way, 9/11 shouldn't be about R v D anyway.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

Really...guess I don't see it.  It isn't the first leading article every single day on certain websites (Like CNN and Trump for the last 4 years).  Barely even a mention of it really except for a couple days ago.  Maybe you are viewing different sites than I am (Fox and CNN)?

Agreed.

mspart

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

You are outraged.

RN, Fox is Hunter Biden, JFK, Trump, Biden 9/11

It’s not a law, it’s the president’s, and everybody else’s, prerogative, and always has been.  It was proven this year that the president doesn’t need to participate for the memorial to endure.  Considering who it is and his penchant for leaving a stain on these occasions; so what?  The commemorations, like Memorial Day, Veterans Day, Pearl Harbor Day, and D-Day will continue, for some, a long time.  

Still better.

Musk on X.

"Our goal with X is to be a level playing field, a public square that supports the middle 80% of the country... Social media has been very left-leaning to far left-leaning, and Twitter was far-left leaning. The suspensions of Republican candidates, interests, or voices were at least ten times the suppression rate of left-wing voices on the old Twitter. We're trying to move it to the middle. From the left's standpoint, it appears it is moving to the right if you are standing on the left. But it's not. It's simply moving to the middle to represent the whole country and not just half or less than half the country... There's nothing to worry about here. It's intended to be a town square inclusive of the whole country and the world. That's all."

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Evidence reference?

FFS... the point of asking for references is for situations where the information is not well known or easy to find. When some far-right wacko asserts the earth is flat and claims to have proof - asking for a reference makes sense. When the situation is clear, obvious, in the current news cycle, and simple to find via a 10 second google search... then the request for reference is just an annoyance. But - I think you already know that. Oh well...

Russia's Putin praises Elon Musk as an 'outstanding person' and 'talented businessman' (msn.com)

Russia’s Putin praises Elon Musk days after Ukraine Starlink controversy (msn.com)

Putin Praises ‘Outstanding’ Musk While Vowing More Moon Missions (msn.com)

25 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

FFS... the point of asking for references is for situations where the information is not well known or easy to find. When some far-right wacko asserts the earth is flat and claims to have proof - asking for a reference makes sense. When the situation is clear, obvious, in the current news cycle, and simple to find via a 10 second google search... then the request for reference is just an annoyance. But - I think you already know that. Oh well...

Russia's Putin praises Elon Musk as an 'outstanding person' and 'talented businessman' (msn.com)

Russia’s Putin praises Elon Musk days after Ukraine Starlink controversy (msn.com)

Putin Praises ‘Outstanding’ Musk While Vowing More Moon Missions (msn.com)

Ok Putin praised him about SpaceX (who wouldn't) nothing about X.  This is exactly why we ask for evidence/reference to see if the accuser actually has any or is attempting to use unrelated info to try and bolster their point.  😞

• Fire 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clown 1

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

Ok Putin praised him about SpaceX (who wouldn't) nothing about X.  This is exactly why we ask for evidence/reference to see if the accuser actually has any or is attempting to use unrelated info to try and bolster their point.  😞

SpaceX owns Starlink and Musk used Starlink to save Russia's arse, so Putin has plenty of reasons to sing the praises of SpaceX and Musk.

9 hours ago, ionel said:

So people are talking about X and GWN follows it with Putin praises his actions and he extrapolates that to mean Putin is praising his actions in regard to X...amazing the lengths people will go to to try and twist crap to fit a narrative in their head.  SMH

9 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

SpaceX owns Starlink and Musk used Starlink to save Russia's arse, so Putin has plenty of reasons to sing the praises of SpaceX and Musk.

Musk allowed Ukraine to use Starlink to have communications for the defense of their country, what are you talking about?  Musk isn't helping Putin. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Putin is praising his actions... soooo...

Even bad guys can see and state the obvious 

• Musk made the right decision regarding the Starlink controversy
  • The Trump prosecution shows rotten USA politics
  • The USA government treats other countries as second-class

What point were you making when raising Putin's comments about Musk's Starlink management... in relation to how Musk is transforming X to the middle?