Republican or not?

jross

18 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

We were making great progress till 2016 when Trump put the fine people in charge.

what racists did trump put in charge? 
the people that led to the lowest black unemployment in US history?

or the unprecedented federal funding to HBCU's? 

what am i missing? 

TBD

11 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

the people that led to the lowest black unemployment in US history?

or the unprecedented federal funding to HBCU's? 

what am i missing? 

You are missing the Confederate flag flying at every Trump rally as well as at at the Capitol building J6(for the only time in history).  In addition, the fine people of Charlottesville, the David Duke endorsement and so much more.

10 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

You are missing the Confederate flag flying at every Trump rally as well as at at the Capitol building J6(for the only time in history).  In addition, the fine people of Charlottesville, the David Duke endorsement and so much more.

Risibly ridiculous and unresponsive.  What’s new?

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

I'm referring to his opposition to the big gubment mandated teaching that slavery was beneficial,  Adolph.

The discussion was about Trump, not Desantis.  And whether anyone likes it or not it is factually correct as stated in the guidelines.  Inaccurately restating the guidelines is, well, inaccurate. 

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

The discussion was about Trump, not Desantis.  And whether anyone likes it or not it is factually correct as stated in the guidelines.  Inaccurately restating the guidelines is, well, inaccurate. 

I couldn't read any more of the cloaked racism in that thread any longer,  so,  by admission,  I picked one portion of the white power argument being made and exposed it for what it was. 

Sieg!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

On 9/6/2023 at 10:47 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Herschel Walker? Telling Herschel Walker would be the equivalent of telling a stuffed animal.

How would the GreatWhiteNorth, with his new Krassenstein spirit, respond to this stuffed animal comment?

Treating all individuals with respect and dignity, regardless of their race or ethnicity is crucial. Using derogatory language or making racially insensitive comments is harmful and can perpetuate stereotypes and discrimination. It's important to be aware of your words' impact on others and strive to use inclusive and respectful language.  I would not expect GWN to behave this way.  Do better.

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You don’t think it’s alright to be white?

Wowza! Word for word from the mantra. 

I believe the ignore button is now in order.  

• Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

19 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Stephen Miller. He was recruited AMD hired specifically because of his white power activism,  particularly regarding immigration. 

Endless emails were released documenting his affiliation with such groups as well as his views.

I almost forgot Adolf Bannon. Long history of espousing white power views. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Stephen Miller. He was recruited AMD hired specifically because of his white power activism,  particularly regarding immigration. 

Endless emails were released documenting his affiliation with such groups as well as his views.

More fake news. 

Trump has been denounced as a racist and what you say goes along with that.   I don't know about emails or Miller or Bannon, but Trump loudly proclaimed that he presided over the lowest Black unemployment rate ever.   Loudly!!   If it was declining before Trump, which data shows, he certainly did nothing to stop the declining trend.    And he loudly proclaimed the deal to fund the Black Colleges for years to come.   Loudly!!!   These are apparently the devious and evil inner workings of a racist. 

mspart

If this was remotely true, you clearly would have posted link after link and source after source to prove your point, yet you didn't (and I am not googling that on my work computer).  Rather what has happened, as with all your posts, it is a fabrication in your mind in order to find the boogeyman in something so that you and others can continue to be the victim in some way.  

Overall point, people can never know what other people's true feelings and what their true believe system is by simply trying to tie antidotal things together to fit a narrative in order to say "See!!!  Bad person...vote for other person!!"  Yet people do it ALL the time...and some WAY more than others...cough cough...you Ban...cough cough.

So once again, you keep being you...everyone else is wrong....you are the victim...everyone is racists (and every other "ist") because they think differently than you...and continue to call them immature/childish names...etc.

49 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

.everyone is racists (and every other "ist") because they think differently than you

People who think differently from Ban are now to be declared the most vile name of all:  misoBanist.  The art and study of thinking thoughts not preapproved by Ban and then uttering or posting them:  misoBanism and misoBany.

There may be serial misoBanism running rampant in deplorable basketfuls. The SPLC will have to categorize a new hate group.   FBI swat teams will soon be standing by to counter the extreme misoBany.  Keyboards will be confiscated.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

People who think differently from Ban are now to be declared the most vile name of all:  misoBanist.  The art and study of thinking thoughts not preapproved by Ban and then uttering or posting them:  misoBanism and misoBany.

There may be serial misoBanism running rampant in deplorable basketfuls. The SPLC will have to categorize a new hate group.   FBI swat teams will soon be standing by to counter the extreme misoBany.  Keyboards will be confiscated.

Funny, but Eric Adams is sounding more and more like Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon these days.  

Edited by Offthemat

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Trump has been denounced as a racist and what you say goes along with that.   I don't know about emails or Miller or Bannon, but Trump loudly proclaimed that he presided over the lowest Black unemployment rate ever.   Loudly!!   If it was declining before Trump, which data shows, he certainly did nothing to stop the declining trend.    And he loudly proclaimed the deal to fund the Black Colleges for years to come.   Loudly!!!   These are apparently the devious and evil inner workings of a racist. 

mspart

All of that was in spite of anything substantive that he did to make that happen. 

The Black unemployment rate is even lower now,  and,  again,  Biden did nothing to make that happen. 

Politicians aren't the magicians that we think they are. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

If this was remotely true, you clearly would have posted link after link and source after source to prove your point, yet you didn't (and I am not googling that on my work computer).  Rather what has happened, as with all your posts, it is a fabrication in your mind in order to find the boogeyman in something so that you and others can continue to be the victim in some way.  

Overall point, people can never know what other people's true feelings and what their true believe system is by simply trying to tie antidotal things together to fit a narrative in order to say "See!!!  Bad person...vote for other person!!"  Yet people do it ALL the time...and some WAY more than others...cough cough...you Ban...cough cough.

So once again, you keep being you...everyone else is wrong....you are the victim...everyone is racists (and every other "ist") because they think differently than you...and continue to call them immature/childish names...etc.

I don't post "link after link" on here for several reasons. 

If you genuinely were concerned about Miller and Bannon's past with white power groups you'd read it on your own.  Obviously,  you're ok with it.