Sammy Sasso shot ...

DiverDownBrian

23 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Interested in what Joey Ward knows about the situation...

Idk but he lives in Ohio and is more plugged in then most of us , also seems like a ridiculous claim to make if he’s just making it up out of thin air, pretty sure that kind of claim could get him sued if he’s just making it up…..idk I was curious about all of y’all opinion , seems a more likely situation, then running over a rat and getting shot 

54 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Idk but he lives in Ohio and is more plugged in then most of us , also seems like a ridiculous claim to make if he’s just making it up out of thin air, pretty sure that kind of claim could get him sued if he’s just making it up…..idk I was curious about all of y’all opinion , seems a more likely situation, then running over a rat and getting shot 

I don't have an opinion but then again I don't know what Ward said. A couple kids that were witnesses of what happened seems more believable than a guy who is from/lives in Cincy, but then again...if I knew anything I'd be rich.

Edited by MPhillips

50 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I don't have an opinion but then again I don't know what Ward said. A couple kids that were witnesses of what happened seems more believable than a guy who is from/lives in Cincy, but then again...if I knew anything I'd be rich.

Being from Ohio I just figured he’s probably plugged in with someone familiar with the situation to say stuff like that , either way my opinion doesn’t change, I hope Sasso comes back 100 percent and hope the people that shot him are locked up a long time but who knows 

• Fire 1

it literally took all of two seconds to search joey ward twitter - you'll find it.  I was told that the whole thing is actually on video so at some point that video should show whatever went down.

From a legal perspective, does anyone know why the video has yet to be released?  I'm guessing because minors are involved but figure someone might know.

7 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

What the hell.  Will someone just write what Ward posted?  What’s up with the suspense?  Feel free to make it clear that you have doubts or don’t believe it.

He's insinuating it was a drug deal gone bad. Doesn't sound like inside info as much as speculation. 

22 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Cincinnati/Dayton are more akin to an island when it come to wrestling. There’s not too much crossover as far as inside info as you’d think. Not saying he didn’t hear anything but my point stands

• Fire 1

I feel very confident posting that no matter what happened in that alley, no one deserves to get shot like that under any circumstances.  The violet gun/crime culture in the US has got to end.

Edited by Bulldog

2 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I truly hope the criminals read your post and throw away their weapons.  

Lame.   Are you are saying in some cases like this, maybe adults buying a small amount of drugs for personal use, people deserve to be shot?  Awesome. 

Edited by Bulldog