Bill Farrell International 2022 thread

bnwtwg

3 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

I would think someone would be embarrassed. Yet here we are. The same train wreck as yesterday.

I'm watching the Missouri Valley Open right now.
The brackets are on Track and everything is stable.
I suspect they're using the Track streaming setup too, because it's rock solid.

Not sure I would call Ashnault’s move a toss.  More of a Dake style work up to a body lock and then rolled the guy under him.  Cool.  Immediately super stuck pin.  

Now, since we are talking about getting tossed …  Ashnault got nicely tossed earlier in the period for 4 on the edge.  Ukrainian hit a beautiful arm throw. Thought he stepped out before executing it but no review.

24 minutes ago, Dark Energy said:

Not sure I would call Ashnault’s move a toss.  More of a Dake style work up to a body lock and then rolled the guy under him.  Cool.  Immediately super stuck pin.  

Now, since we are talking about getting tossed …  Ashnault got nicely tossed earlier in the period for 4 on the edge.  Ukrainian hit a beautiful arm throw. Thought he stepped out before executing it but no review.

I thought je might have stepped out too. I re-watched during tje stoppage. The score box is in the way so you can't quite tell.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I was surprised to see that Morgan McIntosh was back on the mat competing. After college I lost track of him. So I am wondering with J’den vacating 92, do we see Morgan making a run for the Senior team later this year. 

He’s currently on active duty as an Army Special Forces NCO. That’s why it says Army WCAP next to his name. Training at NLWC, but the Army is paying his salary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk