Which current Coach wins on the mat?

AgaveMaria

Lets take all active Coaches and put them on the mat for a tournament. Head & assistant coaches all qualify for this one.

Who ends up winning it all?

Not necessarily adhering to weight classes - more an open competition? Maybe two classes IF we break it up? Lighter to middle weights and upper weights?

Think Cael comes out on top? Or is a current assistant just past competition taking the title? Ed Ruth, maybe?

Edited by AgaveMaria

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

Why has no one mentioned differences in size, or are we to assume that they are all the same size?

Of course they are different sizes.  You're thinking Joel Greenlee?  The only head coach that was a former 285.

11 hours ago, fishbane said:

Of course they are different sizes.  You're thinking Joel Greenlee?  The only head coach that was a former 285.

I thought the OP was asking about head or assistant?   Then you have also have Gwiz, Telford, not sure who else 

• Fire 1

9 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Because they read the original post in the thread.

Like it matters.  Only deep thinkers post on this one,  eh,  boy?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

19 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I thought the OP was asking about head or assistant?   Then you have also have Gwiz, Telford, not sure who else 

That is true.  With assistants on the table there are a few more big men in the pool. Dlagnev at Nebraska. Gwiz is probably the pick.

• Fire 1

17 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

Not to start another thread but how about professional athletes in other sports that didn't wrestle in college?  JT Realmuto vs Micah Parsons could be a fun match

Good idea - Too bad we couldn't' get some of these professional athletes  to put together a fundraiser of sorts for a good cause in wrestling - there are quite a few of them with wrestling backgrounds, especially in the NFL. Would be fun to see - but I am sure their teams and unions would have none of that due to potential injury. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dlagnev is the most recent Olympic medalist with a job.  

Sanderson is the most recent Olympic champ with a job.

Dlagnev is also the most recent Olympian in a coaching role.  Are Dennis or Molinaro on staff anywhere?  If so then they are tied.

• Fire 1