Why Can't I Start A Club?

Ban Basketball

I tried to set up a UNI club page under the "Clubs" page.  Just curious as to why it hasn't been allowed.

Thanks, in advance!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 hours ago, Pish said:

Where are these “club” pages? I’m using Tapatalk app. I don’t see the clubs?
df16de9296aac3897ff635e5cd9a1295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go to Intermatforums.com and you can see everything. The site is mobile friendly and responsive(adapts to mobile and desktop browsing). No need for 1980's technology like Tapatalk.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Just go to Intermatforums.com and you can see everything. The site is mobile friendly and responsive(adapts to mobile and desktop browsing). No need for 1980's technology like Tapatalk.

Ok. That’s what it was it was. Years ago, there was a forum I belonged to and everyone advised Tapatalk was the way to go, and much more user friendly. So it was nice. That’s how I found the Mat forums as well. My Giants forum still on there though I haven’t even browsed that forum for years.  

Guess time to delete my old Tapatalk app

Edited by Pish

2 minutes ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Thanks to @nhs67, I got rid of seeing signatures, but I seem to be stuck seeing peoples phone types that the sent their post from using TapiTalk.  ☹️

Ok!  You all bullied me to get rid of Tapatalk! 😀  No more seeing my phone type (I guess I never really noticed it) but it was something Tapatalk would put there 

• Fire 1

27 minutes ago, Pish said:

Ok. That’s what it was it was. Years ago, there was a forum I belonged to and everyone advised Tapatalk was the way to go, and much more user friendly. So it was nice. That’s how I found the Mat forums as well. My Giants forum still on there though I haven’t even browsed that forum for years.  

Guess time to delete my old Tapatalk app

Most websites these days are responsive and look just as nice on mobile.