Bo Golfed with Trump, LT and Ottis Anderson in Bedminster last week.

1 hour ago, DJT said:

Orange man bad. Cryptkeeper good.

Orange is just paint - he's "cryptkeeper" underneath. Just a much fatter one.

I'd prefer better candidates, but so few seem willing to have a meaningful conversation about the topic. Just R vs D bickering ad infinitum.

Without a doubt, Fox News drives that political bickering. (Which, while the bickering continues, the candidates won't change. Not a coincidence.)

But who drives the 'meaningful conversation"? I'm still looking...

Here...I'll try and drive "meaningful conversation"...GWN, Plasi, Vack, LeDuke, Bob...without commenting on Trump and how "mean" he is, tell us what policies he implemented that were SO bad...just name one and explain why you feel that way...again without saying the Orange man is mean and says hurtful things.  Then turn around and name one that you thought was a good policy.

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Here...I'll try and drive "meaningful conversation"...GWN, Plasi, Vack, LeDuke, Bob...without commenting on Trump and how "mean" he is, tell us what policies he implemented that were SO bad...just name one and explain why you feel that way...again without saying the Orange man is mean and says hurtful things.  Then turn around and name one that you thought was a good policy.

His first executive order was an attempt to gut ACA.  We absolutely, positively must reform our health care system.  ACA is a step in the right direction.

He purposefully sows division as a matter of policy.  No other president - none - has ever done that.

I have nothing good to say about him or his presidency.

Edited by Plasmodium
  • Fire 1

44 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

His first executive order was an attempt to gut ACA.  We absolutely, positively must reform our health care system.  ACA is a step in the right direction.

He purposefully sows division as a matter of policy.  No other president - none - has ever done that.

I suppose you are the person who blames R's for anything bad that happens and praise the D's for all the good things??

Thanks for proving GWN point...you can't have meaningful conversations other than the typical R's vs D's crap.

• Fire 1

44 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Really,  Trump is attacked at every turn, division is pushed on him.  and if you don't think Obama sowed division you are delusional.  Choose your bathroom.  the war on police.  Identity politics, Trannies are harmless.   Ferguson, remember when he sent Eric Holder and a couple other black political leaders plus his cronies Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson,   You don't think that was picking a sides and creating division? Only on a massive scale!!    Hindsight is 50/50 depending on whether someone wants to tell the truth or not.  Race relations were much worse post obama.    

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Trump's single greatest policy failure was his attempt to block the peaceful transition of power. This is so fundamental to the proper functioning of a democracy that no other policy is of remotely similar consequence.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Trump's single greatest policy failure was his attempt to block the peaceful transition of power. This is so fundamental to the proper functioning of a democracy that no other policy is of remotely similar consequence.

I'm not trying to be argumentative here in anyway and feel like I missed something along the way in regard to what happened on Jan 6...but what did Trump do other than say he feels the results weren't accurate and wanted there to be an investigation...and yes he was being a big D about it and don't agree with how he handle it.  But  I don't remember him ever being the one that told all those people to storm the capital.  I saw how the media tried to sound bite pieces of what he said to make it fit their narrative that he orchestrated it all but never really saw where he actually did.  Again, maybe I missed something.  I ask you as you seem like the most rational guy and won't just spew MSM talking points.  Again, I am not a fan of Trump just trying to be objective and maybe learn something.

16 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Really,  Trump is attacked at every turn, division is pushed on him.  and if you don't think Obama sowed division you are delusional.  Choose your bathroom.  the war on police.  Identity politics, Trannies are harmless.   Ferguson, remember when he sent Eric Holder and a couple other black political leaders plus his cronies Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson,   You don't think that was picking a sides and creating division? Only on a massive scale!!    Hindsight is 50/50 depending on whether someone wants to tell the truth or not.  Race relations were much worse post obama.    

Of course race relations were worse post Obama. They are drug dealers and rapists.

All presidents are attacked at every turn.  The high road is optional.  The other presidents mostly took it, but Trump figured he would make political hay with his Crazy Nancy, Cryin'  Chuck and so on and so forth.  Virtually every day he communicated his disgust of over half of the country or their duly elected representatives.  In the end, he threw a good portion of his own party under the bus as well.  He successfully sowed division, but didn't understand the split.   Not really a mistake as he wouldn't have had his success without that behavior.  That defines him.

• Fire 1

I'm not trying to be argumentative here in anyway and feel like I missed something along the way in regard to what happened on Jan 6...but what did Trump do other than say he feels the results weren't accurate and wanted there to be an investigation...and yes he was being a big D about it and don't agree with how he handle it.  But  I don't remember him ever being the one that told all those people to storm the capital.  I saw how the media tried to sound bite pieces of what he said to make it fit their narrative that he orchestrated it all but never really saw where he actually did.  Again, maybe I missed something.  I ask you as you seem like the most rational guy and won't just spew MSM talking points.  Again, I am not a fan of Trump just trying to be objective and maybe learn something.

I would not call this a comprehensive list but starting with the call to the Georgia secretary of state find votes so that he could overturn the Georgia results, followed by his setting up Pence as a fall guy for refusing to defy the Constitution, followed by his  rambling speech at the Capitol that day where he claims the election was stolen so many times I got tired of counting, while using language like "Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated." And "And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore." And "We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country." Then after shouting the equivalent of fire in a crowded theater he resisted several requests for him to snuff out the fire he lit. 

• Fire 2

35 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I would not call this a comprehensive list but starting with the call to the Georgia secretary of state find votes so that he could overturn the Georgia results, followed by his setting up Pence as a fall guy for refusing to defy the Constitution, followed by his  rambling speech at the Capitol that day where he claims the election was stolen so many times I got tired of counting, while using language like "Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated." And "And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore." And "We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country." Then after shouting the equivalent of fire in a crowded theater he resisted several requests for him to snuff out the fire he lit. 

Thanks for responding.  Interesting take on what he said and the meaning behind those things.  Guess it is all perspective. I read those things in a little different light.  Not that he was calling for people to storm the capital but rather he was speaking Mr. Tough Guy about Congress and for them to take action.  Again...I can't stand the guy, although I did like some of his policies, but sometimes things get twisted to mean something it probably doesn't based on someone's biases towards or against someone.  

Of course race relations were worse post Obama. They are drug dealers and rapists.
All presidents are attacked at every turn.  The high road is optional.  The other presidents mostly took it, but Trump figured he would make political hay with his Crazy Nancy, Cryin'  Chuck and so on and so forth.  Virtually every day he communicated his disgust of over half of the country or their duly elected representatives.  In the end, he threw a good portion of his own party under the bus as well.  He successfully sowed division, but didn't understand the split.   Not really a mistake as he wouldn't have had his success without that behavior.  That defines him.

Nancy Pelosi tears up his State of the Union speech on live television. Her loose dentures were the only thing holding her back from shooting flames at the President.

9 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Nancy Pelosi tears up his State of the Union speech on live television. Her loose dentures were the only thing holding her back from shooting flames at the President.

Crazy Nancy.  We can always count on her for cheap entertainment.  If not her, maybe her husband can take one or more for the team.

Thanks for responding.  Interesting take on what he said and the meaning behind those things.  Guess it is all perspective. I read those things in a little different light.  Not that he was calling for people to storm the capital but rather he was speaking Mr. Tough Guy about Congress and for them to take action.  Again...I can't stand the guy, although I did like some of his policies, but sometimes things get twisted to mean something it probably doesn't based on someone's biases towards or against someone.  

I understand what you are saying. It is a very difficult speech to parse because it rambles painfully, as Trump often does not finish his sentences, or says nonsensical things. He also frequently says one thing and the opposite thing in the very same sentence.

I look at it this way. He was speaking directly to this audience. He was not addressing Congress or Mike Pence or anyone else. And he was imploring them to march while using inflammatory language. It is my personal opinion that his own actions should disqualify him from office. But he has not been tried, nor convicted of any offense that would make that official. As it stands he is free to run for the Presidency, I just think he should not.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I understand what you are saying. It is a very difficult speech to parse because it rambles painfully, as Trump often does not finish his sentences, or says nonsensical things. He also frequently says one thing and the opposite thing in the very same sentence.

I look at it this way. He was speaking directly to this audience. He was not addressing Congress or Mike Pence or anyone else. And he was imploring them to march while using inflammatory language. It is my personal opinion that his own actions should disqualify him from office. But he has not been tried, nor convicted of any office that would make that official. As it stands he is free to run for the Presidency, I just think he should not.

Fair enough.  I hope he ends up not being on the ballot.

Edited by Bigbrog
Reworded for clarity
  • Fire 1

On 7/23/2023 at 2:01 AM, Offthemat said:

Like I said.  

The construction business is done by contractors.  There’s lots of people who contract jobs that don’t fulfill their contract.  So they sue.  And they sue the guy who has the deepest pockets.  Courts rarely take pity on the rich guy.

serious-confused.gif.dcd377bcdc0ab1dd02e260d69e1b891a.gif

Trump has a niece?  You’re gonna go with that?  I thought being a lawyer you’d be the first to pick up on the fact that, until recently, he had three ex-wives, and none of them would talk bad about him.  You try that.  

....well he very famously has had his wives sign nondisclosure/non-disparagement agreements, inlcuding suing his first wife, Ivana.  Like, she literally could not discuss their marriage without his permission.  You know, very normal stuff.

I don’t hear these guys politicing.  I hear they went out and played golf, had a good time, and enjoyed life.  With good company.  I bet it was competitive as hell, too.  That’s Bo Nickal saying they didn’t just go out and beat up on the old man.  

Yeah, just like the people who golf with Kim Jong Un.  Bo is on that video telling us that Trump is driving the ball dead straight 280-290 every hole.  At 77 years old.  That would be top 20 on the PGA Champions Tour (the senior tour) and closing in on top 100 on the actual PGA tour.  However, pretending this isn't "politicking" just ignores reality.  Being seen publicly with a political figure is an inherently political statement, regardless of political party affiliation.  And the OP in this thread used Bo's....exaggerations about Trump to make a political point about Biden, which is hilarious when you consider who the healthier of the two men is.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:46 AM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Remind me . What exactly did Trump do specifically to block the transfer of power ? Questioning the outcome of an election is not blocking the transfer of power. Questioning the manner in which the election was conducted is not blocking the transfer of power. Telling the people to peacefully protest is not blocking the transfer of power. However the person in charge of security ( Sergeant at Arms,Paul Irving ) on January 6 th was responsible for the total failure of securing the peaceful transfer of power.

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Remind me . What exactly did Trump do specifically to block the transfer of power ? Questioning the outcome of an election is not blocking the transfer of power. Questioning the manner in which the election was conducted is not blocking the transfer of power. Telling the people to peacefully protest is not blocking the transfer of power. However the person in charge of security ( Sergeant at Arms,Paul Irving ) on January 6 th was responsible for the total failure of securing the peaceful transfer of power.

Keep reading. It is there.

13 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

serious-confused.gif.dcd377bcdc0ab1dd02e260d69e1b891a.gif

....well he very famously has had his wives sign nondisclosure/non-disparagement agreements, inlcuding suing his first wife, Ivana.  Like, she literally could not discuss their marriage without his permission.  You know, very normal stuff.

Yeah, just like the people who golf with Kim Jong Un.  Bo is on that video telling us that Trump is driving the ball dead straight 280-290 every hole.  At 77 years old.  That would be top 20 on the PGA Champions Tour (the senior tour) and closing in on top 100 on the actual PGA tour.  However, pretending this isn't "politicking" just ignores reality.  Being seen publicly with a political figure is an inherently political statement, regardless of political party affiliation.  And the OP in this thread used Bo's....exaggerations about Trump to make a political point about Biden, which is hilarious when you consider who the healthier of the two men is.

So who exactly is the healthier of the 2 men. Physically and mentally.

People of different political affiliations have always been seen with politicians from the "other side"...and ARE NOT making a political statement. 

And now Vack is calling Bo a liar just because he golfed with Trump and said something positive about his golf game???  SMH...can't make this stuff up.  

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing folks...it's okay to recognize it and get help...many mental health facilitates out there.

• Fire 2

6 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

If evidence came out in the court of law that showed he and his people tried to block the proven elected transfer of power….would you then believe it? 

It’s a fair question.  

Just now, WrestlingRasta said:

If evidence came out in the court of law that showed he and his people tried to block the proven elected transfer of power….would you then believe it? 

It’s a fair question.  

Sure no problem.  Can you give me a hint on how you would do it? Having a protest with  some idiots with zip ties,bear spray, a pole and a fire extinguisher,  (which they got once they were in the building ) has nothing to do with Donald Trump. But is has everything to do With Paul Irving's total failure to give extra security when he was asked multiple times by the Chief of the Capital Police.