Bo Golfed with Trump, LT and Ottis Anderson in Bedminster last week.

Just now, Paul158 said:

Sure no problem.  Can you give me a hint on how you would do it? Having a protest with  some idiots with zip ties,bear spray, a pole and a fire extinguisher,  (which they got once they were in the building ) has nothing to do with Donald Trump. But is has everything to do With Paul Irving's total failure to give extra security when he was asked multiple times by the Chief of the Capital Police. 

Is that a yes or no?

8 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Sure means yes .  Fair question. How would you go about blocking the peaceful transfer of power ?

I honestly don’t know. But more to the point, I wouldn’t want you to believe what some stranger wrote on social media. That’s why I asked what I asked. 

PS- “‘sure no problem” is also quite often used with a heavy dose of sarcasm, which is why I asked to clarify. 

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Ahhh, semantics. The last refuge.

And it was 100% his policy.

Correct me if I am mistaken but didn't Donald Trump offer to( activate) the National Guard a week in advance  (which is normal procedure because the National Guard is not a fast strike unit) and was turned down by the Sergeant at Arms. Had the Sergeant at Arms said yes we wouldn't be having this conversation would we.

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I honestly don’t know. But more to the point, I wouldn’t want you to believe what some stranger wrote on social media. That’s why I asked what I asked. 

PS- “‘sure no problem” is also quite often used with a heavy dose of sarcasm, which is why I asked to clarify. 

On a side note I had read what you said concerning your family and your situation and I sincerely hope for the best for you and your family.

48 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

People of different political affiliations have always been seen with politicians from the "other side"...and ARE NOT making a political statement. 

And now Vack is calling Bo a liar just because he golfed with Trump and said something positive about his golf game???  SMH...can't make this stuff up.  

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing folks...it's okay to recognize it and get help...many mental health facilitates out there.

He is lying.  Trump at 77 years old is not driving the ball that far or that straight as the literal best golfers on the planet.  It's ok that he's lying, but it's clearly a lie.

And your first statement is just an outright lie, we as a society are constantly construing public appearances as statements, especially within the political sphere.  I'm not even criticizing Bo for being conservative politically in these posts, but to just deny the reality, especially with as highly polarized a figure as Trump, is ridiculous.  Appearing w/ a high-profile political figure is a political statement.  If he was taking pictures at an autograph signing with a low-level state congressperson, then maybe not.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, VakAttack said:

He is lying.  Trump at 77 years old is not driving the ball that far or that straight as the literal best golfers on the planet.  It's ok that he's lying, but it's clearly a lie.

And your first statement is just an outright lie, we as a society are constantly construing public appearances as statements, especially within the political sphere.  I'm not even criticizing Bo for being conservative politically in these posts, but to just deny the reality, especially with as highly polarized a figure as Trump, is ridiculous.  Appearing w/ a high-profile political figure is a political statement.  If he was taking pictures at an autograph signing with a low-level state congressperson, then maybe not.

Utter nonsense.  Anybody who’s played the game knows golfers don’t lie.  

You’re speaking of leftists; to a leftist politics is their religion.  Conservatives can go out and have fun with anyone who wants to join in.  It’s usually rolled out as:  conservatives think leftists are people with bad ideas, leftists think conservatives are bad people.  

This is the way with Trump.  Leftists rage about everything he does and then turn around and say he’s controversial, polarizing.  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

You’re speaking of leftists; to a leftist politics is their religion.  Conservatives can go out and have fun with anyone who wants to join in.  It’s usually rolled out as:  conservatives think leftists are people with bad ideas, leftists think conservatives are bad people.  

This is of course wildly overgeneralizing BS.  Firstly, you have Willie and I in this thread, two people who you can plainly see have different political ideologies, and we've gotten along famously, including a couple of spirited craps runs.  Then you have the OP in this thread who dropped this doozy: "Too many tranny loving, bathroom choosing pedo apologists that find him evil."  This 'it's not us, it's the other guys' mentality is part of the big problem with any sort of discussion: it ignores reality.

This is the way with Trump.  Leftists rage about everything he does and then turn around and say he’s controversial, polarizing.  

LOL.  Again, you're just divorcing yourself from reality.  He's wildly polarizing WITHIN HIS OWN PARTY.  He's a polarizing figure.  That's simply true.  It's like the biggest part of his political schtick.

• Fire 1

On 7/25/2023 at 3:53 PM, ionel said:

This might be true, we could be rehashing covid medical science instead.  😉

Sure.

I was away from the forum for a couple of days, but have we talked about Bronny yet? If not, why not? USC requires all students to be fully-vaccinated and fully-boosted. He just began practicing at USC, so it only follows that he was likely just boosted. Now he goes into cardiac arrest. Is this just another coincidence that is irresponsible to even think about, let alone question? Hell, even Sam Harris (one of the most intelligent human beings on the planet) who was a big proponent of the Covid shot has now said if he had teenage boys, they wouldn’t be getting the shot, and he will no longer be getting boosters as the scale has tipped between benefits and risks.

Side Note: Dick Durbin (D-IL) who wanted congress to pass a bill forcing vaccination, is now in quarantine for Covid for the third time this year. 

30 minutes ago, DJT said:

Sure.

I was away from the forum for a couple of days, but have we talked about Bronny yet? If not, why not? USC requires all students to be fully-vaccinated and fully-boosted. He just began practicing at USC, so it only follows that he was likely just boosted. Now he goes into cardiac arrest. Is this just another coincidence that is irresponsible to even think about, let alone question? Hell, even Sam Harris (one of the most intelligent human beings on the planet) who was a big proponent of the Covid shot has now said if he had teenage boys, they wouldn’t be getting the shot, and he will no longer be getting boosters as the scale has tipped between benefits and risks.

Side Note: Dick Durbin (D-IL) who wanted congress to pass a bill forcing vaccination, is now in quarantine for Covid for the third time this year

Gotta be fake news, if Biden can cure cancer shirely he can cure Durbin's Covid.  😷

On 7/25/2023 at 3:47 PM, Paul158 said:

Correct me if I am mistaken but didn't Donald Trump offer to( activate) the National Guard a week in advance  (which is normal procedure because the National Guard is not a fast strike unit) and was turned down by the Sergeant at Arms. Had the Sergeant at Arms said yes we wouldn't be having this conversation would we.

They didn’t want the National Guard to be deployed, because they feared the NG would be loyal to Trump and attempt a real insurrection, unlike the J6 costume party that occurred. 

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

2 hours ago, DJT said:

Sure.

Side Note: Dick Durbin (D-IL) who wanted congress to pass a bill forcing vaccination, is now in quarantine for Covid for the third time this year. 

So... soo... dumb. Yet another conspiracy theory.

Is there no end to this dumb junk being posted?

DJT - If you want to make it believable, you're going to have to work a lot harder. Keep at it, I've got faith.

... And you think Sam Harris is one of the most intelligent human beings on the planet? Do you really? Are you sure?

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

On 7/25/2023 at 6:43 PM, VakAttack said:

This is of course wildly overgeneralizing BS.  Firstly, you have Willie and I in this thread, two people who you can plainly see have different political ideologies, and we've gotten along famously, including a couple of spirited craps runs.  

i will say, Vak and I are nearly totally incongruous politically, and yet i have a great time with him every time we're together.

you're the man, Vak, and i appreciate your friendship.

• Fire 1

TBD

On 7/25/2023 at 3:47 PM, Paul158 said:

From what I've read, the evidence points to 'no', he did not offer to activate the NG. 

Of course, it is irrelevant - because the NG wouldn't have been needed if Trump hadn't charged up the J6 group to march down to the Capitol with him. (This point isn't hearsay; it was clearly proven in the J6 hearings.)

... and the "with him" part... he lied. Trump didn't go with them as he claimed he would. He was the president at the time, he was 100% in charge, and nobody could override his choice. Yet, he chose to abandon the march.

Yawn... seems like we've all been down this road so many times.

5 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

i will say, Vak and I are nearly totally incongruous politically, and yet i have a great time with him every time we're together.

you're the man, Vak, and i appreciate your friendship.

I’ve been counting and so far, that’s one. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

From what I've read, the evidence points to 'no', he did not offer to activate the NG. 

Of course, it is irrelevant - because the NG wouldn't have been needed if Trump hadn't charged up the J6 group to march down to the Capitol with him. (This point isn't hearsay; it was clearly proven in the J6 hearings.)

... and the "with him" part... he lied. Trump didn't go with them as he claimed he would. He was the president at the time, he was 100% in charge, and nobody could override his choice. Yet, he chose to abandon the march.

Yawn... seems like we've all been down this road so many times.

Anybody looking for the company line can always depend on you. 

• Fire 3

I believe this was covered in the woke dictionary thread:

conspiracy theory = disagreement with leftist narrative 

Lab leak conspiracy theory, Hunter’s laptop conspiracy theory, Joe’s dementia conspiracy theory, etc.

J6 hearings didn’t prove anything. No judge, no jury, no defense, no evidentiary oversight, no produced by news directors, basically no reasonable jurisprudence whatsoever… That would be like saying JK Rowling proved wizards exist by writing Harry Potter.

• Fire 3

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Is there no end to this dumb junk being posted?

DJT - If you want to make it believable, you're going to have to work a lot harder. Keep at it, I've got faith.

... And you think Sam Harris is one of the most intelligent human beings on the planet? Do you really? Are you sure?

Yes, you are right - It's a giant conspiracy theory that young healthy people all over the country that got the clot shot are having cardiac problems at an alarming rate... nothing to see here...

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

14 minutes ago, Gus said:

Yes, you are right - It's a giant conspiracy theory that young healthy people all over the country that got the clot shot are having cardiac problems at an alarming rate... nothing to see here...

There really is nothing to see right here. What is an alarming rate? What is your baseline?

NCAA athletes having cardiac death is more common than most think. 1 in 50k athletes, 1 in 21k black athletes, and 1 in 5k basketball players suffer cardiac death during participation in athletics.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4496313/

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Fire 1