Iowa targeting Nic Bouzakis along with other 2 Ferraris

Jimmy Cinnabon

8 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

It's March 21st. Let's revisit this in June lol.

The kid just came out and said he's staying at Ohio State. He has an extremely close, emotional bond to Ryan and a full year to develop into a '41, or Mendez into a '41, or Mendez RS's and they figure it out. 

What's there still to debate?

2 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

The kid just came out and said he's staying at Ohio State. He has an extremely close, emotional bond to Ryan and a full year to develop into a '41, or Mendez into a '41, or Mendez RS's and they figure it out. 

What's there still to debate?

You said, "I guess Iowa isn't making moves."

I suggested you hold tight on that statement. Again, let's revisit in a couple of months.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

I suggested you hold tight on that statement. Again, let's revisit in a couple of months.

What are we, "revisiting?"

Bouzakis going to Iowa or Iowa making moves? 

• Fire 1

36 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Well...first of all, no, I did not. 

But the topic of the thread is Bouzakis and the Ferrari's. You just heard(figuratively speaking) from one of them...they're not leaving Ohio State...kinda cutting the credibility out at the knees. 

If it's just "making moves," well...yeah, that's vague enough, any team in the Country will be "making moves" and likely have some roster turnover or changes in the next 3 months.

14 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Well...first of all, no, I did not. 

But the topic of the thread is Bouzakis and the Ferrari's. You just heard(figuratively speaking) from one of them...they're not leaving Ohio State...kinda cutting the credibility out at the knees. 

If it's just "making moves," well...yeah, that's vague enough, any team in the Country will be "making moves" and likely have some roster turnover or changes in the next 3 months.

Sorry... I confused you with someone else. It was Idaho who said, "Guess Iowa isn’t making moves but they are good at making rumors" which is why I responded to him, no you.

28 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Sorry... I confused you with someone else. It was Idaho who said, "Guess Iowa isn’t making moves but they are good at making rumors" which is why I responded to him, no you.

Well wtf are we revisiting in a couple months? Iowa's moves or Bouzakis' move?

I have no dog in this fight but NB bothers to tweet that he is a buckeye but fails to mention the future.  He could be a hawkeye next month and his tweet was still true.  I would more question how iowa thinks they are going to catch psu bringing in a mid tier criminal and a couple of round of 12 type transfers.  AJ i get, but the other three names they are trying to dunk with are the very level of guys that have left them excited for 2/nd.  If you are going to beat PSU go after Vito and Ramos.  

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1