2023 Transfer Portal

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

THE NORTHWESTERN WOLVERCATS looking pretty well for trophy contention...

125 - DeAuggie

133 - Cannon

141 - Ragusin

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine/Griffith

174 - Griffith/Amine

184 - Rogers

197 - Yatooma/Jenkins/Walters (?Buchanan?/?Woodley?)

285 - Davison

FYP.

Also, if you get caught vaping at Oklahoma State, the Mayor gives you a key to the city.

7 hours ago, Idaho said:

Man if they were to add one more piece... Griffith or Buchanan.... they will have Iowa worried about their second place trophy. If they add both.... 

Buchanan might not be needed if the Woodley thing works itself out.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

5 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

FYP.

Also, if you get caught vaping at Oklahoma State, the Mayor gives you a key to the city.

So stay away from OSU campus is what you're saying, then?

My sissy might show?

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

So stay away from OSU campus is what you're saying, then?

Maybe saying OSU should stay away from Illinois kids (Klimara, NW transfer ?, Thompson) and kids further east (Marsteller & Ferrari). Those 2nd chance kids pulled the program down.  Things were lining up really well till Marsteller wrecked the plan.  But I would say Marsteller is a good example of what going college is about, out on your own and learn from your own successes and mistakes.  He turned it around.

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I'm sure "he was trolling."  That is what he claims now when he is caught being wrong.

I troll all the time.

I am also wrong all the time.

I don't care admitting to it, though.

That is the problem with those hair product prioritizing whipper-snappers.  No priority to holding themselves accountable.

I saw a video the other day that reminded me of Minnow... which disappointed the shit out of me because that means he isn't paying rent but he's up there for free (at least in this instance)...

• Fire 1

14 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Michigan looking pretty well for trophy contention...

125 - DeAuggie

133 - Cannon

141 - Ragusin

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine/Griffith

174 - Griffith/Amine

184 - Rogers

285 - Davison

If Michigan gets Griffith and Buchanan or Woodley they'd have to be the favorite for #2 right?   And they'd win what, maybe 2 matches vs PSU?

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

If Michigan gets Griffith and Buchanan or Woodley they'd have to be the favorite for #2 right?   And they'd win what, maybe 2 matches vs PSU?

It would even then be conceivable that they win zero with their best shot being 125 between DeAuggie and Howard, which was a 4-2 match fot DeAuggie two years ago.

Howard could make it interesting, and possibly win, at 125.

Griffith would be a favorite over Facundo and likely Messenbrink at 165 on paper at this point. Amine would keep it to a single TD against Starocci, but he’s not winning that, ever.

But if they keep Amine at 165 and bump Griffith, I think it’s a clean sweep from 133 through 285 for PSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Howard could make it interesting, and possibly win, at 125.

Griffith would be a favorite over Facundo and likely Messenbrink at 165 on paper at this point. Amine would keep it to a single TD against Starocci, but he’s not winning that, ever.

But if they keep Amine at 165 and bump Griffith, I think it’s a clean sweep from 133 through 285 for PSU.

PSU undefeated in LeDuke fantasy matchups

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Michigan looking pretty well for trophy contention...

125 - DeAuggie

133 - Cannon

141 - Ragusin

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine/Griffith

174 - Griffith/Amine

184 - Rogers

285 - Davison

Jenkins won’t sniff 97, he’s packed on some size. Walters I’ve heard is planning on Redshirting. 

3 hours ago, Le duke said:

Undefeated, but I said Michigan wins one match, maybe two.

Hmmm.

Hmmm but you hedge and leave open the possibility of PSU winning both.  The strongest chance you give "Michigan" is former champ Griffith is a "likely favorite at this point," which is also saying that you believe there is a reasonable chance that could change.

Not to mention a "clean sweep" in the absurd case that bumping occurs.  Can No-Knee Starocknee beat Griffith?

Lets try this fantasy match-up: Aaron Brooks vs. Yazdani...

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

2 hours ago, OH-Wolverine said:

What’s the Woodley story? Im not familiar. 

Woodley was there this year but couldn't work something out with his transfer.  He even completed his alpha.

He had mentioned he was trying to get some sort of waiver, but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, OH-Wolverine said:

Jenkins won’t sniff 97, he’s packed on some size. Walters I’ve heard is planning on Redshirting. 

Walters will still get five (5) goes at varsity action, much like Rogers.

I am happy to hear that about Jenkins.  He weighed in at 221 at the only tournament he wrestled this season so I hope he is on that Parris plan.

49 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Woodley was there this year but couldn't work something out with his transfer.  He even completed his alpha.

He had mentioned he was trying to get some sort of waiver, but I doubt it.

Walters will still get five (5) goes at varsity action, much like Rogers.

I am happy to hear that about Jenkins.  He weighed in at 221 at the only tournament he wrestled this season so I hope he is on that Parris plan.

I was gonna say his twitter still says “OU wrestler” but looks like he doesn’t have any activity since the beginning of last season 

48 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I was gonna say his twitter still says “OU wrestler” but looks like he doesn’t have any activity since the beginning of last season 

Screenshots_2023-05-01-21-26-17.png

Hmmm but you hedge and leave open the possibility of PSU winning both.  The strongest chance you give "Michigan" is former champ Griffith is a "likely favorite at this point," which is also saying that you believe there is a reasonable chance that could change.

Not to mention a "clean sweep" in the absurd case that bumping occurs.  Can No-Knee Starocknee beat Griffith?
Lets try this fantasy match-up: Aaron Brooks vs. Yazdani...

Bumping? If Griffith transfers in to Michigan, it’s not “absurd” to think that either Griffith or Amine bump up to 174.

Carrying your statement to its logical conclusion, in the Griffith transfer scenario, you think that either Amine or Griffith goes 165, no one bumps up to 174, and one of them rides the pine for the year? Sorry, THAT is absurd.

So, yes, Griffith at 165 is their most likely win. Griffith at 174 is a very likely loss. After that, DeAugustino.

They wouldn’t be favored in any other match besides 125 or 165.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/60/penn-state/40/michigan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk