Who do you *want* to win?

Not134

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

You don’t deserve to win just because you made the finals. Fix is an admitted PED user.  I answered the question above. Michael Beard.  

Can you reference the quote where he admitted such?

8 minutes ago, ionel said:

Can you reference the quote where he admitted such?

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6745189-usada-issues-daton-fix-one-year-suspension-for-failed-anti-doping-test

The panel found that Fix ingested ostarine by drinking from a water bottle, which contained a supplement mixture as well as ostarine that his father had prepared for himself but left in the family’s refrigerator. Fix explained he was unaware that his father had added ostarine to the supplement mixture.”

He never denied that he ingested Ostarine. He simply claimed he grabbed the wrong water bottle and that he didn’t know it contained a PED. Repeat, he never denied that he ingested a PED. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6745189-usada-issues-daton-fix-one-year-suspension-for-failed-anti-doping-test

The panel found that Fix ingested ostarine by drinking from a water bottle, which contained a supplement mixture as well as ostarine that his father had prepared for himself but left in the family’s refrigerator. Fix explained he was unaware that his father had added ostarine to the supplement mixture.”

He never denied that he ingested Ostarine. He simply claimed he grabbed the wrong water bottle and that he didn’t know it contained a PED. Repeat, he never denied that he ingested a PED. 

First, I don’t know anyone who adds ostarine to their drinks.

Second, if a family member of an ostarine drinker would face repercussions for accidentally drinking it, wouldn’t it make sense to label the ostarine drinks?

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

125 Lee
133 Teske
141 Woods
149 Murin
157 Haines
165 Kennedy
174 Brands
184 Assad
197 Warner
Hwt Cassiopi

I would not be terribly upset to see Medley, Vito, Alirez, Yahya, Gfeller, O'Toole or Griffith, Lewis, Munoz, Beard, and Parris win it all though.

Bigbird One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others GIF - Bigbird One Of These  Things Is Not Like The Others - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Thats correct, he didn't deny ingesting Ostarine one time but it is false to say as you did that he is an "admitted PED user," he didn't admit to being a user.    This would be like me saying I'd never want Lee or RBY to win because they've admitted they wrestler for cheater programs.  

5 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

You don’t deserve to win just because you made the finals. Fix is an admitted PED user.  I answered the question above. Michael Beard.  

I get it, you're a moral authority on PED use.  Okay.  How do you feel about paying bets?

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ionel said:

Thats correct, he didn't deny ingesting Ostarine one time but it is false to say as you did that he is an "admitted PED user," he didn't admit to being a user.    This would be like me saying I'd never want Lee or RBY to win because they've admitted they wrestler for cheater programs.  

Semantics. Is “admitted PED ingester” better then?

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I think these guys match up very well with their respective and potential '2' seed opponents in their quarters.

Sloan has an impossible road to the finals. He lost to his first round ooponent Hoffman twice, and Cardenas is very solid still. Bonacorssi, Laird, and Truax drew the only easy paths to the 3rd round.

My head is spinning deciding between that Trumble-Elam-Warner section. My gut says Elam v Truax but I'm going to pick Trumble to face Truax. Trumble has beaten more of the elite wrestlers than anyone. He is in the group of 3 to beat Bonaccorsi, the group of 3 to beat Elam, the group of 3 to beat Allred, the group of 5 to beat Braunagel, and the only one to beat Truax. His career resume is impressive. Sloan and Beard, to me, have the most to prove in big matches, which they have tended to fall a bit short in (only when measured against their very generous seeds for this weight class).

I'm leaning toward a Bona, Laird, Trumble, Truax semi, and a Bona Trumble final, champion is Bona. But since Trumble has that impossible path I mentioned the safe pick is for a 1v2 Bona v Truax final, which is how I would bet on it! So now you have my thoughts. Bona v Truax in the finals. Now watch two thirds of this be all wrong!

Haines. As a coach, I could never prepare my kids to perform their best on the biggest stage. They either would or would not; but, it had nothing to do with any coaching strategy I tried. I am amazed at how Cael and co are able to get their kids to relax. Even the young ones seem to show no fear of making mistakes. I want to see it again.

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, jmoney said:

Sloan has an impossible road to the finals. He lost to his first round ooponent Hoffman twice, and Cardenas is very solid still. Bonacorssi, Laird, and Truax drew the only easy paths to the 3rd round.

My head is spinning deciding between that Trumble-Elam-Warner section. My gut says Elam v Truax but I'm going to pick Trumble to face Truax. Trumble has beaten more of the elite wrestlers than anyone. He is in the group of 3 to beat Bonaccorsi, the group of 3 to beat Elam, the group of 3 to beat Allred, the group of 5 to beat Braunagel, and the only one to beat Truax. His career resume is impressive. Sloan and Beard, to me, have the most to prove in big matches, which they have tended to fall a bit short in (only when measured against their very generous seeds for this weight class).

I'm leaning toward a Bona, Laird, Trumble, Truax semi, and a Bona Trumble final, champion is Bona. But since Trumble has that impossible path I mentioned the safe pick is for a 1v2 Bona v Truax final, which is how I would bet on it! So now you have my thoughts. Bona v Truax in the finals. Now watch two thirds of this be all wrong!

While Sloan did lose to Hoffman twice last year, he was not exactly the picture of health. He was competing fairly banged up last season. Cardenas did just have a solid win over Beard but has also lost to a 184 pounder (Coleman), Beard & Amos this year. I am biased but I think Sloan gets it done. Drawing Truax out of his quarter is about as favorable as a guy can hope for. 

Which is worse:

A.  Admitting to using PED - serving your sentence then being clean the rest of the way

OR 

B. Making a bet/s …losing the bet… never paying up … then pretending like it never happened. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

17 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Which is worse:

A.  Admitting to using PED - serving your sentence then being clean the rest of the way

OR 

B. Making a bet/s …losing the bet… never paying up … then pretending like it never happened. 

or maybe even worse:

C. When the new forum starts up, stealing the identity of the individual who did B on the old forum. 

• Haha 1