Looks like we have a new winner for dirtiest wrestler

1 hour ago, JackrabbitFan239 said:

People realize there have been actual fist fights in wrestling matches before right?

This would be the equivalent of the same wrestler getting into his third first fight of the season. 

• Fire 3

7 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I'm just curious what your other username thinks.

Why are we assuming it was a different username?  I’m assuming it’s Fernandes’ dad (or Baylor himself), I mean who else would try to defend this?

Edited by 1032004

2 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Why are we assuming it was a different username?  I’m assuming it’s Fernandes’ dad (or Baylor himself), I mean who else would try to defend this?

A couple reasons. The username was created moments before the first comment, implying it was created for this topic. And the user talked knowledgably about the history of the forum, implying they had been around to witness the history firsthand.

I grant there are other conclusions you can draw from the above, but I concluded the user read the thread, didn't like what they read, and created a new username to say as much. 

The use of mascot/fan for SDSU was a nice touch too.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing
  • Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

A couple reasons. The username was created moments before the first comment, implying it was created for this topic. And the user talked knowledgably about the history of the forum, implying they had been around to witness the history firsthand.

I grant there are other conclusions you can draw from the above, but I concluded the user read the thread, didn't like what they read, and created a new username to say as much. 

me thinks thou doth know too much

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I haven't read through all of this, but I looked up Baylor Fernandez in WrestleStats, and it's his 3rd DQ this year.  In 2020, he was involved in 5 MedForfeits either won or lost.   ??????????????????????????????????

I'm not sure if the other 2 (in addition to SDSU, which technically shows on wrestlestat as an injury default but should be a DQ) were separate incidents.  They were at the same tournament, so he may have gotten DQ'ed from one match and then been automatically DQ'ed from the next (or would that be a MFF, not sure).

I wouldn't read much into the MFF's.  He did win by injury default twice in the same tournament in 2020 though which I would imagine isn't all that common.

52 minutes ago, LJB said:

it just dawned on me flapjack was implying i was jackrabbit...

a notion so preposterous it sailed right over me head...

adorable...

you are more elusive...

than the common jackrabbit...

which could mean...  😮

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I was referring to this yesterday!

i totally missed it with biscuit flip's first super sleuth...

i feel a little silly...

i should just automatically expect the lamest...

that is on me...

6 hours ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I haven't read through all of this, but I looked up Baylor Fernandez in WrestleStats, and it's his 3rd DQ this year.  In 2020, he was involved in 5 MedForfeits either won or lost.   ??????????????????????????????????

One thing I know about college wrestling is that medical forfeits are always legit and due to injuries that occur in the match

8 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

You are working so hard Sherlock. I hope you can figure it out.

22 hours ago, Fadzaev2 said:

15 hours ago, JackrabbitFan239 said:

One thing I know about college wrestling is that medical forfeits are always legit and due to injuries that occur in the match

OH....OK.....smh

20 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I'm not sure if the other 2 (in addition to SDSU, which technically shows on wrestlestat as an injury default but should be a DQ) were separate incidents.  They were at the same tournament, so he may have gotten DQ'ed from one match and then been automatically DQ'ed from the next (or would that be a MFF, not sure).

I wouldn't read much into the MFF's.  He did win by injury default twice in the same tournament in 2020 though which I would imagine isn't all that common.

image.jpeg.6a432c82c6734cdeecd1680c46240caa.jpeg

• Fire 1