Returning champs...most to least likely to repeat?

Jimmy Cinnabon

Rank those returning champs from most to least likely to repeat! Note, last year's champs at 141, 157 and HWT graduated.

1. Spencer Lee - short of injury this is a LOCK and 3x Hodge.

2. Yianni - yes he lost to Gomez but that's not happening again.

3. O'Toole - the weight is stacked but this kid is a stud

4. RBY - he's beaten fix in the finals twice already, no reason to think he can't again

5. Starroci - Lewis is still out there but Carter has taken care of him 2x in a row now.

6. Brooks - typically he would be as high as 3 but already has a loss this season.

7. Max Dean - honestly should have lost before the finals last year and has lost several matches already this year

I will go with:

1. Spencer Lee
  2. Diakomihalis
  3. Brooks
  4. RBY
  5. Starocci
  6. O'Toole
  7. Dean

I refuse to live in a world where three timers are not most likely to repeat. They will both repeat. And I hope it happens by Lee pinning the field while Diakomihalis takes five 1 point victories.

I have the two timers next. For me Brooks is the clear number 3 and I have a hard time separating RBY and Starocci. But Lewis has a title and Fix does not, so there you go.

Next come the one timers. O'Toole looks great, but so did David Carr after his first title. Dean's weight has the least separation among the top 8 or so, in my opinion, making it the toughest to show clear separation from the field.

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge