Lee bump up vs RBY

BAC

Lee won't bump up. And if he does, he loses.

Historically speaking RBY is a much, much better version of the type of wrestler that has given Lee issues: Seabass, RB3.

RBY would evade for much of the first, put together a flurry of action in the last 30 seconds of the 1st period and take Lee down and ride him out.

In the second, Lee won't be able to ride RBY much less turn him in the 2nd period.

By the 3rd period, RBY slaps on a western hook and gets his minute of riding time and then cuts Lee loose. Spencer is so tired by then his feet stop moving. RBY wins a controlled 4-1.

*For all the naysayers

-RBY doesn't get tired..ever. RBY hasn't been close to being ridden..ever in the last 3 years. RBY is calculated with his attacks and has an extremely high finish rate. He took 1 shot on Fix and finished it. He could have taken Fix down whenever he wanted.  

-Spencer does get tired. Spencer does struggle with incredibly fast & athletic wrestlers. 125 might be the weakest weight in NCAA outside of Spencer

And then lastly, the coaching is going to make a difference. One team has shown time and again an ability to create a game plan and execute, while the other team/coaching staff has shown zero ability to do so.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barracuda141 said:

Historically speaking RBY is a much, much better version of the type of wrestler that has given Lee issues: Seabass, RB3.

RBY would evade for much of the first, put together a flurry of action in the last 30 seconds of the 1st period and take Lee down and ride him out.

In the second, Lee won't be able to ride RBY much less turn him in the 2nd period.

By the 3rd period, RBY slaps on a western hook and gets his minute of riding time and then cuts Lee loose. Spencer is so tired by then his feet stop moving. RBY wins a controlled 4-1.

*For all the naysayers

-RBY doesn't get tired..ever. RBY hasn't been close to being ridden..ever in the last 3 years. RBY is calculated with his attacks and has an extremely high finish rate. He took 1 shot on Fix and finished it. He could have taken Fix down whenever he wanted.  

-Spencer does get tired. Spencer does struggle with incredibly fast & athletic wrestlers. 125 might be the weakest weight in NCAA outside of Spencer

And then lastly, the coaching is going to make a difference. One team has shown time and again an ability to create a game plan and execute, while the other team/coaching staff has shown zero ability to do so.

Gabriel Tagg has entered the chat.

3 hours ago, Barracuda141 said:

*For all the naysayers

How is RBY a better version of SeaBass? Rivera beat RBY the last time they wrestled! lol

And is a world medalist!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

How is RBY a better version of SeaBass? Rivera beat RBY the last time they wrestled! lol

And is a world medalist!

lmao i'll make it easy for you. 2x champ > 0x champ and guy who got crushed by Nick Lee and majored by Tariq Wilson at NCAAs. Yes, that mighty guy beat Lee the last two times they wrestled. And again...this is a folkstyle match so idk why world medalist is being thrown around.

3 hours ago, Barracuda141 said:

I hope Spencer Lee joins NLWC after he finishes his NCAA journey for all the reasons listed in this thread: superior coaching, iron sharpens iron in the practice room, and cardio improvement. A vastly underrated aspect of the minions of Carl's cult is that they don't gas out, they are all gas no brakes from wire to wire.

i am an idiot on the internet

11 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

I hope Spencer Lee joins NLWC after he finishes his NCAA journey for all the reasons listed in this thread: superior coaching, iron sharpens iron in the practice room, and cardio improvement. A vastly underrated aspect of the minions of Carl's cult is that they don't gas out, they are all gas no brakes from wire to wire.

He and Dake will NEVER join NLWC

• Haha 4

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Barracuda141 said:

lmao i'll make it easy for you. 2x champ > 0x champ and guy who got crushed by Nick Lee and majored by Tariq Wilson at NCAAs. Yes, that mighty guy beat Lee the last two times they wrestled. And again...this is a folkstyle match so idk why world medalist is being thrown around.

I'll make it easy for you.  3x champ > 2x champ and guy who gave up 3:00 RT to Ethan Lizak and majored by John Erneste at NCAAs.

8 hours ago, Barracuda141 said:

*For all the naysayers

This post was somewhat believable until you said RBY would get RT..I doubt that.

In the last 3 years has RBY wrestled anyone with even close to Lee’s top game?  The closest was probably Gross and I just skimmed the match and RBY chose neutral.  He did escape from Fix pretty quickly in one of the finals matches, in the other Fix let him up.  And I’m not sure I’d even call Fix’s top game even close to Lee’s.

11 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

This post was somewhat believable until you said RBY would get RT..I doubt that.

In the last 3 years has RBY wrestled anyone with even close to Lee’s top game?  The closest was probably Gross and I just skimmed the match and RBY chose neutral.  He did escape from Fix pretty quickly in one of the finals matches, in the other Fix let him up.  And I’m not sure I’d even call Fix’s top game even close to Lee’s.

Again, If there wasn't a ref, Lizak would still be on top of him...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yep.  Gross not in Lee's class, but can defeat the unbeatable RBY.  RBY was scared of bottom.  A real mat wrestling machine!