Flo :(

ionel

How about a new business model.  When I agree to pay for a new year of Flo I also at that point in time sit down and watch 2 hours of non stop Flo commercials so when it is time to watch wrestling I can actually watch WRESTLING!!

• Fire 5
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, MNRodent said:

I never get commercials during Flo broadcasts.  Maybe I should call their tech support and have them fix that. 🤔

Are you watching Scuffle now?  Maybe rodents don't like/eat Chick-fil-A?   🤔

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

I understand a commercial or two here and there, but they should be strategically placed during down time. Instead, when I’m flipping between matches, during the semifinals say, I get a commercial every time I click on a new mat (Roku app). In something very time-sensitive like a wrestling match, this can mean the difference between catching critical action and not.

• Fire 3

7 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

The easiest way to 'skip' a commercial is to switch to another stream and right back again.

Yes I figured this out about half way thu.  If you really want to watch the full match be over on that mat ahead of time and switch back and forth between mats if a commercial pops up.  We really shouldn't have to do this as paying subscribers.  

• Fire 3

7 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

That wasn't the point. The commercials aren't subject to anything local to the event site.

I see.

I must admit some guilt here.
In the long ago time, I did some contract software engineering work for the company that serves these ads.

Edited by Mike Parrish

4 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I see.

I must admit some guilt here.
In the long ago time, I did some contract software engineering work for the company that serves these ads.

... and now we know the rest of the story ...  

😞

Edited by ionel
  • Stalling 1

I've got complaint #14,775 about Flo - and this is not a problem that is tech related, just a case of sheer ineptitude. When I want to watch a replay of a match that interests me (in this case at the S Scuffle), I don't want to be be told who won it while attempting to find the replay. Flo commits this inane sin at all the tournaments it carries. As you attempt to find, say, the 157 final you will see a thumbnail for a video with a caption saying something like "Franek talks about toughing out Scuffle victory" right by the thumbnail for the video of the match. Nothing better than seeing the final score before watching the game! They did this at the OTT and every other time I have not watched live but looked forward to watching the matches to see who won. Clueless.

• Fire 6