NYC mayor indicted woot

Caveira

40 minutes ago, wrestlingguy said:

Odd timing is all I am saying. 

It's only odd-timing because you think everything revolves around your conservative grievances.

Indictments in this case have been rolling out over the last couple weeks and this is a sprawling, administration-wide corruption investigation that started over a year ago.

1 minute ago, mspart said:

yeah, weaponized against one side will eventually go to the other as well.  Once going down this road, no one is safe.   Just ask Robespierre. 

mspart

You're out of your mind.

The feds have been on this for over a year. This started back when you probably thought Eric Adams was a woke cultural Marxist.

His administration is rife with corruption. To an almost comical level. And a high percentage of the individuals involved are former cops, which is why conservative media is trying to distract by focusing on Adams' so-called immigration opposition (which he clearly threw out there to muddy the waters when he knew he was being indicted).

18 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

It's only odd-timing because you think everything revolves around your conservative grievances.

Indictments in this case have been rolling out over the last couple weeks and this is a sprawling, administration-wide corruption investigation that started over a year ago.

They choose who they want to go after. You know who else took foreign bribes for political favors? Biden.

22 minutes ago, wrestlingguy said:

They choose who they want to go after. You know who else took foreign bribes for political favors? Biden.

Buddy, he used illegal straw donations from a foreign country to defraud taxpayers out of $10 million. This is a layup case with very easy to follow material evidence. Every prosecutor dreams about this opportunity.

52 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

His administration is rife with corruption. To an almost comical level. And a high percentage of the individuals involved are former cops, which is why conservative media is trying to distract by focusing on Adams' so-called immigration opposition (which he clearly threw out there to muddy the waters when he knew he was being indicted).

So what you are saying is that he hoped not to be pursued if he went for the opposition to immigration, being a stalwart left leaning mayor.   So you are admitting what has been said here, that the DOJ is weaponized.  Adams, being of the correct political persuasion, was hoping to avoid prosecution. 

Thanks for proving the case. 

mspart

I saw this in the news and knew that the wingers would start a thread about it. ANYTIME a Democrat gets charged with anything, they are all over it like a pitbull on the pant leg of opportunity. Meanwhile, look the other way if a Republican gets in trouble. 

Ahhhhh....the hypocrisy. 

Edited by red viking

22 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Buddy, he used illegal straw donations from a foreign country to defraud taxpayers out of $10 million. This is a layup case with very easy to follow material evidence. Every prosecutor dreams about this opportunity.

The only problem is the DOJ won't investigate themselves for corruption or the administration they are currently working under. I do think they will throw Biden under the bus and use him as their scapegoat after the election since he's an easy target at 81 years old.

17 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

You're out of your mind.

The feds have been on this for over a year. This started back when you probably thought Eric Adams was a woke cultural Marxist.

a year you say? 

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-announces-first-bus-of-migrants-arrives-in-new-york-city

https://www.nyc.gov/office-of-the-mayor/news/732-22/transcript-mayor-eric-adams-holds-q-and-a-asylum-seekers

17 hours ago, red viking said:

I saw this in the news and knew that the wingers would start a thread about it. ANYTIME a Democrat gets charged with anything, they are all over it like a pitbull on the pant leg of opportunity. Meanwhile, look the other way if a Republican gets in trouble. 

Ahhhhh....the hypocrisy. 

Hey Dumb Dumb...you do realize people are talking about the weaponization of the DOJ right??  The weaponization of the DOJ that Adams is claiming is happening to him??   SMH 

Add on top of that the numerous posts you have made in regard to Trumps legal troubles...and you have the audacity to use the word "hypocrisy" when describing others...LOL!!  You are a gem!

• Fire 1

21 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I believe it was the great Fletcher Reede, esq. who said……..

”STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES!”

I am sad that I can only give this comment a single reaction. Brain, fire, laugh, and probably other of the too many reactions apply.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge