Spencer's gold is inevitable

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

The Lee is looking dominant...gold is coming.  It. is. inevitable.

I’m certainly pulling for him but I prefer to see the results with Micic and the Russian in the weight class. I saw a video of Spencer indicating he wants to still wrestle the Russian after the Olympics. Go Spencer Lee!

NBC did a nice segment on the Lee family during last night's prime time broadcast. Good coverage, especially after the media did Mrs. Lee dirty at NCAAs. Apparently, Spencer has a bit of a following in France!

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

NBC did a nice segment on the Lee family during last night's prime time broadcast. Good coverage, especially after the media did Mrs. Lee dirty at NCAAs. Apparently, Spencer has a bit of a following in France!

I noticed Mrs. Lee had switched from glasses to contacts.

Spencer Lee After Semifinal Win

A humble and confident Spencer Lee in a short audio only interview. Perhaps local native grandma Lee sitting in the audience is enough to propel her grandson to the top of the podium. He deserves the Au.

10 minutes ago, Rassling said:

Spencer Lee After Semifinal Win

A humble and confident Spencer Lee in a short audio only interview. Perhaps local native grandma Lee sitting in the audience is enough to propel her grandson to the top of the podium. He deserves the Au.

Au. Nice touch. And I love the French mother/grandmother angle. I hope he lives his drram.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

25 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Au. Nice touch. And I love the French mother/grandmother angle. I hope he lives his drram.

WKN... are you sayin' that Spencer will celebrate w/ a dr(r)am of whiskey when he wins gold?

Bottoms Up!

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.