Olympic Wrestling ... Day 4

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

You have never conceded that he got one turn with it, which he did. You were too busy pointing out my error. Even now, you call it a “set up” as opposed to a move he scored with. 

But keep being you!

Your error is you said he got teched with that move.  That's incorrect.  Taishi's head came out the butt then he readjusted and teched him with his ankles laced up.  

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Your error is you said he got teched with that move.  That's incorrect.  Taishi's head came out the butt then he readjusted and teched him with his ankles laced up.  

I admitted my error. Absolutely. Thanks for pointing it out. 

You still haven’t admitted that he scored with head in butt. He did. It’s ok… admit it. It doesn’t hurt to say you’re wrong. 

Did he score with head in the butt? Yes or no? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Interviewed_at_Weehawken

Just now, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I admitted my error. Absolutely. Thanks for pointing it out. 

You still haven’t admitted that he scored with head in butt. He did. It’s ok… admit it. It doesn’t hurt to say you’re wrong. 

Yes.  He scored with his head in a butt

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You are more than welcome to go chat with them.

They found a new home prior to our lord and savior Mr. Brain @Husker_Du got this rolling and they didn't want to move again.

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/forums/topic/62268-iran-wrestling-news/

That’s kind of random that there’s an Iranian wrestling diaspora within an Indiana wrestling forum of all places. 

• Bob 1

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Yes.  He scored with his head in a butt

lol, I wish more disagreements between posters ended this way. Great job guys! Great exchange!

Edited by Rassling
  • Bob 2

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Jesus techs lower seeded Buddha. The holy war is still on track to meet in the finals.

Ha! Just spit the coffee out onto the keyboard - good one, bnwtwg!

P.S. I'll PM you in case there's any lasting damage to the laptop - in which case reimbursement will ne required.  😉

• Bob 1

Just now, Pinnacle said:

Peacock showing only one mat for the next session.

Looks like there's only one mat for this next session: https://arena.uww.org/sport-event/show/1ef379e8-e875-691a-8523-7b7ebc03fc97/live

Though there's supposed to be some medal matches for in Men’s Greco-Roman 67-87 kg and Women’s Freestyle 53kg which I'm not seeing on there right now.

• Bob 1

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Looks like there's only one mat for this next session: https://arena.uww.org/sport-event/show/1ef379e8-e875-691a-8523-7b7ebc03fc97/live

Though there's supposed to be some medal matches for in Men’s Greco-Roman 67-87 kg and Women’s Freestyle 53kg which I'm not seeing on there right now.

on my olympic schedule it's showing all matches on Mat B.  Spencer 2nd match.  Brooks 3rd match.  Same schedule as the link you have for uww

Edited by PortaJohn

43 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

That’s kind of random that there’s an Iranian wrestling diaspora within an Indiana wrestling forum of all places. 

It's where quite a few of us chose to land in between the old forum and this one. The set up and look were similar.

Track shows mat A and mat C matches right now for 74 and 125.  Is that just showing that those matches will be up tomorrow morning on those mats?  They aren't starting 2 new weight classes in this session are they?

1 minute ago, boconnell said:

Track shows mat A and mat C matches right now for 74 and 125.  Is that just showing that those matches will be up tomorrow morning on those mats?  They aren't starting 2 new weight classes in this session are they?

74/125 is tomorrow morning 5am est