Rby looks sucked down???

I may have missed it but how come no one is commenting on those freestyle wrestlers who are unseeded besides RBY?  Spencer Lee - unseeded?  Zane Retherford - unseeded? Aaron Brooks - unseeded??? I’m happy to see one of my favorite wrestlers Sebass at #4.

2 hours ago, Rassling said:

I may have missed it but how come no one is commenting on those freestyle wrestlers who are unseeded besides RBY?  Spencer Lee - unseeded?  Zane Retherford - unseeded? Aaron Brooks - unseeded??? I’m happy to see one of my favorite wrestlers Sebass at #4.

WHat kind of comments do you want about them 

2 hours ago, Rassling said:

They all have a shot to be drawn into ideal situations.
They also  have a shot at being drawn into the worst possible situation. 
All could medal, all could miss the podium. 
Draws are everything. 
Cept with RBY He's simply missing the podium or bring me all the crow I can stomach. 

50 minutes ago, Spladle08 said:

They all have a shot to be drawn into ideal situations.
They also  have a shot at being drawn into the worst possible situation. 
All could medal, all could miss the podium. 
Draws are everything. 
Cept with RBY He's simply missing the podium or bring me all the crow I can stomach. 

Appreciate your take on it Spladle. Some of you more wiser than me know about some of the other wrestlers and I was just wondering how you see particular matchups with our best.

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, mspart said:

Lee is the bad draw.   Period.

mspart

I know this is the sentiment somehow across America but man I hope he gets a decent draw and not an Abakarov, Aman, or Higuchi right off the jump.  I'd like him to get a warm up match

On 8/2/2024 at 2:59 PM, Spladle08 said:

I know this is the sentiment somehow across America but man I hope he gets a decent draw and not an Abakarov, Aman, or Higuchi right off the jump.  I'd like him to get a warm up match

would not hate Guchi off the scale Id obviously much rather him have a cake walk draw but I think Guchi match 1 is probably at his weakest although they have like 4.5 hours off the scale which is insane.

• Fire 1

Thats really sad news for him wishing a speedy recovery. Given how close it is to competing I'm wondering if it was not allowing him to get the weight off more than it is a serious injury although freak things happen.

18 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Re: the thread title, on the latest podcast with Basch & Willie, Basch says that RBY “feels good” at 57 and plans to compete there for longer…

I'm skeptical. I don't see this deflated balloon version of RBY having success at 57 AND wanting to continue the cut. More power to him, though! Respect for wanting to stick with it.

• Bob 2