Its over. Joe Biden is stepping down

10 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Joe is stepping down. What say you.

The most undemocratic outcome possible.  This man is so beloved that 90+% of the primary voters selected him.  81 million "voters" make him the most democratic democrat in the history of democracy.  This is nothing short of an insurrection thwarting the will of the people. 

• Fire 3

11 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

How about you say you have a difference of opinion on how much of an impact trumps words and actions leading up had on that day, instead of telling him he’s  lying??

How about I say what I said and I stand by it.  WNK is repeating a lie.

• Bob 1

10 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

yeah the guy claiming the election was stolen had nothing to do with inciting his supporters to storm the capital building because they thought the election was stolen.

the guy who said mike pence had the power to overthrow the election but was choosing not to had nothing to do with his supporters wanting to hang mike pence. totally unrelated.

do you even hear yourself? lmao i don’t even care about Jan 6 but you’re insane lmao 

LOL...let me get this straight...you claim you know exactly how words spoken by one person are interpreted in a bunch of other people's heads and those words caused them to storm the capital....yet you call ME insane??  LMAO is right...you literally can't make this crap up...

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

How about I say what I said and I stand by it.  WNK is repeating a lie.

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...let me get this straight...you claim you know exactly how words spoken by one person are interpreted in a bunch of other people's heads and those words caused them to storm the capital....yet you call ME insane??  LMAO is right...you literally can't make this crap up...

Aren't you kinda doing the same?  Determining for yourself what the thoughts were in those people's heads after observing the words and actions of Trump leading up to the event. I mean if WKN cannot tell what they are thinking, why is it that you can and he is lying?  You both watched the same event, heard the same speeches....right?

6 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Aren't you kinda doing the same?  Determining for yourself what the thoughts were in those people's heads after observing the words and actions of Trump leading up to the event. I mean if WKN cannot tell what they are thinking, why is it that you can and he is lying?  You both watched the same event, heard the same speeches....right?

I would ask, have you heard/read the comments from SEVERAL people who were there that day, but the fever has broke while they sat in jail, and completely admit to the fact that they went and did what they did because they fully believed in the election lies they were told, and believed they were part of Trump's 'proud boys', doing his good work.  And that they left when and only when he finally came out with that message......over three hours later....saying it was time to go home. This is from a large number of people that were there, and committed these acts.  Do their opinions hold any weight?

Edited by WrestlingRasta

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You can think I am doing the same all you want.  I did watch all the footage and the speeches and never once did anything I heard Trump say indicate to me in the slightest that he wanted that to happen, he was imploring people to do it, nor incited it in anyway.  Because a bunch of wackaddoodles twist things in their head and use that as an excuse to do stupid things doesn't put the blame on Trump, it puts the blame where it belongs...on the whackadoodles who thought it was a good idea to storm the capital. 

If someone can show me once slice of evidence that shows he specifically called for this to happen and/or someone who did storm the capital said that he was told by Trump or his staff to storm the capital then I would put the blame on Trump.  

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I would ask, have you heard/read the comments from SEVERAL people who were there that day, but the fever has broke while they sat in jail, and completely admit to the fact that they went and did what they did because they fully believed in the election lies they were told, and believed they were part of Trump's 'proud boys', doing his good work.  And that they left when and only when he finally came out with that message......over three hours later....saying it was time to go home. This is from a large number of people that were there, and committed these acts.  Do their opinions hold any weight?

The opinions of a bunch of wackadoodles....um no their opinions don't hold any weight. 

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Back in Delaware eating ice-cream with Corn Pop, reports he may go for a swim this afternoon with his good buddy Moose.

What did I win?

4  tickets to the DNC Convention in Chicago. Plus 2 t shirts that say Kamala for president.

Just now, Paul158 said:

4  tickets to the DNC Convention in Chicago. Plus 2 t shirts that say Kamala for president.

Never mind.  I have deleted my answer and post.  

• Bob 1

55 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

You can think I am doing the same all you want.  I did watch all the footage and the speeches and never once did anything I heard Trump say indicate to me in the slightest that he wanted that to happen, he was imploring people to do it, nor incited it in anyway.  Because a bunch of wackaddoodles twist things in their head and use that as an excuse to do stupid things doesn't put the blame on Trump, it puts the blame where it belongs...on the whackadoodles who thought it was a good idea to storm the capital. 

If someone can show me once slice of evidence that shows he specifically called for this to happen and/or someone who did storm the capital said that he was told by Trump or his staff to storm the capital then I would put the blame on Trump.  

That is a silly standard. I stipulate that Trump never once had a direct conversation with a single person who stormed the capital. He was never on the phone with one, never in a room with one, and probably never so much as exchanged a pleasantry with one. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

55 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

The interviews of the people I spoke of are out there if you care to  

As for the rest of your post….you are simply stating an opinion, even stating “indicate to me”.  You are stating your opinion as fact, and his opinion as lying.  There is in fact ‘evidence’,  including the words from some of the people who committed those acts.  Your decision not to read them, or believe them, in no way makes someone else a liar and you the authority, just because you disagree with him.  

Isn’t that exactly the kind of thing you write to people on here quite often….when talking about “hypocrisy”? 

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

The opinions of a bunch of wackadoodles....um no their opinions don't hold any weight. 

so in other words, no matter the connection to the event, anyone who disagrees with your stance is a whackadoodle or liar. 

What about his staff, those that were close to him leading up to and the day of the event, those who tried to get him to tell them to stop while he watched on TV?  How about their perspective of the event, that happens to agree with WKN’s, and is the reason why the majority of them will not support him for the White House again?  Do you consider their perspective to hold any weight, or are they just lying whackadoodles too??

6 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

Typical racist, homophobe, Trump supporting Republican who regurgitates everything they see without any context. When you haven't left your bubble of racist inbred hillbillies you would never know who Harris is addressing in this manner.

Just so you don't have to do any research, this was a group of disability advocates with many that are blind. It is customary when talking with a group such as this to introduce yourself in that manner. It is called respect, just like when you meet your cousin/uncle, you ask how your sister is.

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The interviews of the people I spoke of are out there if you care to  

As for the rest of your post….you are simply stating an opinion, even stating “indicate to me”.  You are stating your opinion as fact, and his opinion as lying.  There is in fact ‘evidence’,  including the words from some of the people who committed those acts.  Your decision not to read them, or believe them, in no way makes someone else a liar and you the authority, just because you disagree with him.  

Isn’t that exactly the kind of thing you write to people on here quite often….when talking about “hypocrisy”? 

so in other words, no matter the connection to the event, anyone who disagrees with your stance is a whackadoodle or liar. 

What about his staff, those that were close to him leading up to and the day of the event, those who tried to get him to tell them to stop while he watched on TV?  How about their perspective of the event, that happens to agree with WKN’s, and is the reason why the majority of them will not support him for the White House again?  Do you consider their perspective to hold any weight, or are they just lying whackadoodles too??

People saying Trump caused Jan 6th and repeating it over and over doesn't make it a fact...that is my point...there is no concrete evidence that Trump is responsible other than mental gymnastics people play.  And I am not the one playing mental gymnastics here...if there was a single actual factual data point that Trump in fact did cause Jan 6th I would be the first one in line to condemn him...hell there are plenty of other things to condemn him for....but this isn't one of them.  So you can twist this however you want to make it seem like I am demonstrating some sort of hypocrisy here but I am not.  I have no reason to care one way or the other about Jan 6th...I am not a Trump fan, and as I have said before I think protesting/rioting is stupid and unproductive...so there is no bias going into my take on Jan 6th and Trump's role.  Can you say the same Rasta??

By the way...I never once said WKN is a whackaddodle...I said the people who stormed the capital are whackadoodles.

• Brain 1

2 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Typical racist, homophobe, Trump supporting Republican who regurgitates everything they see without any context. When you haven't left your bubble of racist inbred hillbillies you would never know who Harris is addressing in this manner.

Just so you don't have to do any research, this was a group of disability advocates with many that are blind. It is customary when talking with a group such as this to introduce yourself in that manner. It is called respect, just like when you meet your cousin/uncle, you ask how your sister is.

Here all along it was BobDole behind the RockLobster/TPT/RL personas.

😆

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Here all along it was BobDole behind the RockLobster/TPT/RL personas.

😆

I only lurk on this side due to all the racist, homophone, inbred hillbillies that post in this section. It is enlightening to see all the likeminded cousin lovers unite and support their dear leader Trump.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BobDole said:

I only lurk on this side due to all the racist, homophone, inbred hillbillies that post in this section. It is enlightening to see all the likeminded cousin lovers unite and support their dear leader Trump.

Please lurk elsewhere. Thanks in advance. 

• Bob 2