Shooter Was A Right-Wing Gun Fanatic

These people are completely nuts. The right-wing propaganda and divisiveness have created a nationwide mob of whackos and they'll shoot Democrats, Republicans, and everything in between. There's no limit to where these people will go and I think we've just seen the beginning. 

Even though he was shot by a right-winger, there WILL DEFINITELY be retaliation and shooting of minorities and Democrats. 

• Clown 1

Just now, Bigbrog said:

@BobDole and @Husker_Du  PLEASE....PLEASE do us all a favor and remove people like this from these boards.  As someone mentioned before, the zoo is a perfect place for this type of crap

Careful. When you call attention to someone’s posts, even if you don’t call for them to be removed, some people can get very emotional, carry that angst with them for months, and follow you around saying the same shit and acting like it suddenly became funny this week.   I’ve seen it before. It’s a sad situation.  You don’t want to carry that burden. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, red viking said:

These people are completely nuts. The right-wing propaganda and divisiveness have created a nationwide mob of whackos and they'll shoot Democrats, Republicans, and everything in between. There's no limit to where these people will go and I think we've just seen the beginning. 

Even though he was shot by a right-winger, there WILL DEFINITELY be retaliation and shooting of minorities and Democrats. 

There is no proof of his political allegiance other than he had registered as a republican. Please show us your evidence of your assertion. He was obviously a very troubled and deranged individual.

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Careful. When you call attention to someone’s posts, even if you don’t call for them to be removed, some people can get very emotional, carry that angst with them for months, and follow you around saying the same shit and acting like it suddenly became funny this week.   I’ve seen it before. It’s a sad situation.  You don’t want to carry that burden. 

Understood.  But I am willing to take that risk with the small group of crazies on here

Wish you and Jimmy would make up...I enjoy both of your guys posts on here

• Bob 1

Just now, Paul158 said:

There is no proof of his political allegiance other than he had registered as a republican. Please show us your evidence of your assertion. He was obviously a very troubled and deranged individual.

The reports from his neighbors of him having Republican signs in his yard up until recently is one tip. The reports from his former classmates talking about how he always took up conservative positions, in a mostly liberal group of students/friends is another.  

Not for nothing. But just some pieces you asked for. 

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Understood.  But I am willing to take that risk with the small group of crazies on here

Wish you and Jimmy would make up...I enjoy both of your guys posts on here

Amazing how such a description makes you immediately think of someone in particular…

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The reports from his neighbors of him having Republican signs in his yard up until recently is one tip. The reports from his former classmates talking about how he always took up conservative positions, in a mostly liberal group of students/friends is another.  

Not for nothing. But just some pieces you asked for. 

With his plans and intentions of assassinating President Trump I think those Trump signs were probably a ruse. I could see him in high school having some conservative views, but something happened since then. We may never know what caused him to snap.

32 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

@BobDole and @Husker_Du  PLEASE....PLEASE do us all a favor and remove people like this from these boards.  As someone mentioned before, the zoo is a perfect place for this type of crap

Bigbrog, you’re one of my favorite posters on this site but I have to disagree with you on this one. Even the whack a doodles and whiney little biatches on here deserve the right to express their beliefs no matter how stupid or cry baby they are. Anyone can choose to ignore something they don’t like. Some can and Some can’t but they should have the choice. For some the burden can be too much.  For me it gets rather boring on here listening to those that continually straddle the fence for fear of being ridiculed when proven wrong. They’re like the turtle that crawls back in their shell.  Embrace the whiners and whack a doodles.  It’s fun. 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1

9 minutes ago, red viking said:

Let's get rid of the liberal posters on here and just create another echo chamber for Republican propaganda. Just like Fox News. 

You seem to be slightly unsettled. It would be interesting to see what the conversation would be like if all of us got together in person. The computer and the internet allow for some bold statements.

• Fire 1

Just now, Paul158 said:

You seem to be slightly unsettled. It would be interesting to see what the conversation would be like if all of us got together in person. The computer and the internet allow for some bold statements.

I’m guessing he’d bring his mom. 

• Bob 1

Alternate views are welcome when shared productively.  Attack ideas and express thoughts with data and logic rather than vapor and feels.

Some checks and balances via zoo to address stupid, assholes, and trolls would be nice.  The zoo needs to announce the the account restriction and reason.

• Bob 2

1 hour ago, red viking said:

Sure:

President Joe Biden's reelection campaign has unveiled a new ad that characterises former President Donald Trump as a "lapdog" for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

another example

In the ad, to be distributed across the US, De Niro says that Trump is ‘threatening to be a dictator, to terminate the constitution’

9 minutes ago, ionel said:

Sure:

President Joe Biden's reelection campaign has unveiled a new ad that characterises former President Donald Trump as a "lapdog" for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

another example

In the ad, to be distributed across the US, De Niro says that Trump is ‘threatening to be a dictator, to terminate the constitution’

Well, he is threatening to take drastic actions to significantly increase his power. Potentially allow him to control the interest rates and make every federal worker a lapdog for him. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, red viking said:

Well, he is threatening to take drastic actions to significantly increase his power. Potentially allow him to control the interest rates and make every federal worker a lapdog for him. 

As evidence above ^^^ The left-wing propaganda and divisiveness have created a nationwide mob of whackos ...

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2

2 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Bigbrog, you’re one of my favorite posters on this site but I have to disagree with you on this one. Even the whack a doodles and whiney little biatches on here deserve the right to express their beliefs no matter how stupid or cry baby they are. Anyone can choose to ignore something they don’t like. Some can and Some can’t but they should have the choice. For some the burden can be too much.  For me it gets rather boring on here listening to those that continually straddle the fence for fear of being ridiculed when proven wrong. They’re like the turtle that crawls back in their shell.  Embrace the whiners and whack a doodles.  It’s fun. 

Fair enough...I probably shouldn't have called for them to be banned.  I love me some back and forth, but it gets so ridiculous with some of the nonsense 3 people on here spew.  They make it impossible to have a good back and forth because of the craziness.   But as I said, you are right and I should not have asked them to be banned.  

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Fair enough...I probably shouldn't have called for them to be banned.  I love me some back and forth, but it gets so ridiculous with some of the nonsense 3 people on here spew.  They make it impossible to have a good back and forth because of the craziness.   But as I said, you are right and I should not have asked them to be banned.  

I’m sometimes guilty of making it impossible for good back n forth but that’s based on the person.  I’ll try be better going forward but no guarantees 👅

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

32 minutes ago, red viking said:

Yah thanks. Bigbrog made the request about me so I turned the table on another person. 

He at least admitted he shouldn’t have. You and another certain crybaby on here have yet to do so. 

• Bob 1

6 hours ago, red viking said:

are all the people shot in Chicago every day the victims of left wing gun fanatics?

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."