Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

Paul158

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

When you look at the photos of the building from the SS snipers view, the far side of the buildings roof is not visible. So the shooter could easily crawl up the roof without being seen by the SS snipers. Huge failure on the individuals who setup the security. The shooter had a high ground perch from 130 yards away. It doesn't get much worse than this. 

Yes, that's what I was saying. Seems like the SS trusted the local cops to secure that area during the rally - which sounds somewhat standard - and the local cops totally blew it at every point. Thank god he missed.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Yes, that's what I was saying. Seems like the SS trusted the local cops to secure that area during the rally - which sounds somewhat standard - and the local cops totally blew it at every point. Thank god he missed.

I still think that the SS thought they could visibly see anyone attempting to get on the far side of that roof. If the person was standing or crouched down while walking, they could  have. The SS should have been up on 6- to 8-foot-high scaffolding on top of the building they were on to be able to see anyone on the far side of the roof. Massive error on SS's setup for security. Just my observation. Also the rear of the building should have been fenced off 12 feet high.