Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

When you look at the photos of the building from the SS snipers view, the far side of the buildings roof is not visible. So the shooter could easily crawl up the roof without being seen by the SS snipers. Huge failure on the individuals who setup the security. The shooter had a high ground perch from 130 yards away. It doesn't get much worse than this. 

Yes, that's what I was saying. Seems like the SS trusted the local cops to secure that area during the rally - which sounds somewhat standard - and the local cops totally blew it at every point. Thank god he missed.

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Yes, that's what I was saying. Seems like the SS trusted the local cops to secure that area during the rally - which sounds somewhat standard - and the local cops totally blew it at every point. Thank god he missed.

I still think that the SS thought they could visibly see anyone attempting to get on the far side of that roof. If the person was standing or crouched down while walking, they could  have. The SS should have been up on 6- to 8-foot-high scaffolding on top of the building they were on to be able to see anyone on the far side of the roof. Massive error on SS's setup for security. Just my observation. Also the rear of the building should have been fenced off 12 feet high.

17 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Whoa! They were?

The FBI is in the early phase of investigation hasn't released any of their findings yet.

Who is your source - and which ones did they indicate were in the "line of fire"?

This would be good information for the FBI to know if, in fact, you know this to be true.

were they or were they not shot... if they were shot

THEY WERE IN THE LINE OF FIRE

pretty simple.

someone shot them.

10 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The reaction of the lady on his left, our right, in the black hat was pretty interesting. Was looking up that way right before the shots. Did not seem alarmed at all, instantly started videoing on her phone.

Really starting to truly believe it was more than just a 20 year old, and Trump was not supposed to walk out of there.

Why did a local cop try to intervene by climbing up the roof to engage a guy with a high powered rifle, while federal snipers sit and watched through their scopes??   That local cop might have save Trump by getting the shooter to react to him for just a couple seconds. 

i posted a video of this lady last night... is it still up?

it had bad language so may have been taken down

18 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

There WAS a chart there that Trump was using. YOU said there was nothing there.  You why don’t you come out and say what you think Trump was looking at you wack a Doodle. 

So you say.. and yet all you have is to keep repeating the weird 'Doodle' quip.

It may have been OK once or twice, but it's been far too many times - it's pathetic.

Most of us are waiting for the facts to come out instead making wack doodle claims about being staged like you are.  

Oh, great. Mr. Originality is back.

Calling me the same name yet again... 

Dig deep, find some creativity. Use a thesaurus (or look up what that is.) Think synonym (or look that up too.)

Most of us are waiting for the facts to come out instead making wack doodle claims about being staged like you are.  

That sounds like a legitimate thing to say EXCEPT... 

• You (twit #1) continue to post
  • twit #2 (Offthemat) continues to post
  • It appears neither of you are waiting at all
  • Paul158 and Bigbrog and the rest of the "most of us" you refer to, are still posting

You tried to fake a meaningful post, but you've been betrayed by your little basket of muttonheads.

6 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

were they or were they not shot... if they were shot

THEY WERE IN THE LINE OF FIRE

pretty simple.

someone shot them.

It's not that simple.

You, on the other hand, do appear to be exactly that simple.

6 hours ago, ionel said:

4126uxsX7DL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Or someone so incredibly vapid that they bring someone into the conversation who has nothing to do with it. 

Don't stop there. Might as well bring in Hilary, too. Start a 'lock her up' chant.

No limits to stupidity. Why not bring Obama into it as well, and ask about his birth certificate.

We're discussing a current event with the people who are directly involved - but don't let that stop you.

Go nuts.

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Or someone so incredibly vapid that they bring someone into the conversation who has nothing to do with it. 

Don't stop there. Might as well bring in Hilary, too. Start a 'lock her up' chant.

No limits to stupidity. Why not bring Obama into it as well, and ask about his birth certificate.

We're discussing a current event with the people who are directly involved - but don't let that stop you.

Go nuts.

The subject was vortex of stupidity.  If you feel they fit then feel free to bring them into the discussion.  

• Bob 1

18 hours ago, RockLobster said:

It's not that simple.

you make it sound like no shots were fired... trump was in no danger...

etc etc..

it is that simple... people died.

• Bob 1

Reports that police knew of the shooters suspicious activity 60 minutes prior to first shots.  Is it possible the social worker got caught in traffic?  Remember its a small rural town.

Why didn't the SS counter sniper team shoot him in the knees as directed by the President?  If had we'd know the motive.  Its always the cover up.  

• Bob 2

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

Reports that police knew of the shooters suspicious activity 60 minutes prior to first shots.  Is it possible the social worker got caught in traffic?  Remember its a small rural town.

Why didn't the SS counter sniper team shoot him in the knees as directed by the President?  If had we'd know the motive.  Its always the cover up.  

they could have used a shot gun and fired it in the air... 

On 7/16/2024 at 11:34 PM, RockLobster said:

It's not that simple.

What happened to your "not going to insult" approach you were so high on.   I guess that went out the door.   Of course it never stopped but you wanted us to think so because you said so.  

mspart

• Bob 2

6 hours ago, mspart said:

What happened to your "not going to insult" approach you were so high on.   I guess that went out the door.   Of course it never stopped but you wanted us to think so because you said so.  

mspart

You don't need to guess - you can just talk to me and we'll sort it out. PM me anytime if you have concerns.

In this case, my intention was to be a better poster. 

The difficulty came when Trump staged what appeared (and still appears) to be a fake assassination attempt and the wheels fell off shortly after.

As much as we can aspire to greatness, reality sometimes gets in the way.

Calling it like I see it - wouldn't expect anything less than anyone else here.

• Clown 2

On 7/17/2024 at 8:07 PM, Scouts Honor said:

you make it sound like no shots were fired... trump was in no danger...

etc etc..

it is that simple... people died.

People died?

That sounds awful... How many people?

• Clown 1

16 minutes ago, RockLobster said:

People died?

And... more importantly, who shot anyone?

The ballistic reports will certainly match any shooters to those that were shot.

What's the status on that effort?

How can nobody (and I mean nobody) be talking about this 100% critical point.

Just leaving it to mainstream media to tell the people some story they concoct? That's BS.

Again - this thing stinks to high heaven.

• Clown 1

4 hours ago, RockLobster said:

People died?

One father and husband too many, and you know exactly this.

You’ve crossed from dumb message board character, to true piece of shit. Hope you’re getting the warm fuzzies you’re looking for….

• Bob 1
  • Fire 4
  • Poopy 1

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

One father and husband too many, and you know exactly this.

You’ve crossed from dumb message board character, to true piece of shit. Hope you’re getting the warm fuzzies you’re looking for….

💯💯

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You don't need to guess - you can just talk to me and we'll sort it out. PM me anytime if you have concerns.

In this case, my intention was to be a better poster. 

The difficulty came when Trump staged what appeared (and still appears) to be a fake assassination attempt and the wheels fell off shortly after.

As much as we can aspire to greatness, reality sometimes gets in the way.

Calling it like I see it - wouldn't expect anything less than anyone else here.

So in other words, you are trying to be a better poster except when you are not.   Got it.  

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Bob 1