Attempted assassination of President Trump. Shot and hit him on the side of the head.

Paul158

54 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m saying that if this was a ploy, as RL is suggesting, the shooter being dead does nothing to as far as evidence of not being a ploy. I’m saying a shooter being set up to walk into his own death in that kind of a situation is not a stretch. 

what the actual EF is going on in here? 

• Bob 2

TBD

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Well, Paul started a thread about Trump being shot, RL suggested it may have been a set up from the Trump team, a couple people seemed to think the shooter being dead squashes that idea, I personally believe it doesn’t squash that idea (while stating I don’t necessarily believe in that idea), offmatt needed a clarification and Trump had something to say about being shot at. 

Miss anything? 

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1

3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

A couple of posters must be getting real loopy feeds and have wandered into cartoonland.  I’m saying the SS failed.  Dimocrats have made it painfully obvious that they want Trump dead, from offering legislation to remove his SS protection to trying to imprison him for life.  We know that this regime has denied SS protection to RFKjr, and it’s now rumored that there’s been some skimping on Trump’s security detail. 

On X a consistent theme goes something like this:

They found an idiot.

They let him on the roof.

They let him set up a rifle.

They ignored the warnings from the crowd about this man with a gun aimed at the president.

They let him take shots at Trump.

When trump fell down they took him out before he could talk.

Coup. “

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, headshuck said:

On X a consistent theme goes something like this:

They found an idiot.

They let him on the roof.

They let him set up a rifle.

They ignored the warnings from the crowd about this man with a gun aimed at the president.

They let him take shots at Trump.

When trump fell down they took him out before he could talk.

Coup. “

Now all they need is a history of mental infirmity and Romney/McCain alliance.  

28 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

It certainly seems this dude was just simply allowed to get up on a roof that had no business being open, and get off a few shots before anyone did anything.

From my experience working up on roofs like this (for 20 years) there is usually exterior ladders attached to the wall to get access to the roof. Generally, there are locks on the ground access to keep unauthorized people off the roof. I would love to see a photograph of the roof access. It should have been completely sealed off.

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

I'd expect the pathetic douche comment from RL, but never thought Rasta would also jump on board...disappointing.

TDS is real

Oh...yes, that's right he almost died and someone actually did, how sick are you to try and downplay it and start a conspiracy theory...smh

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I'd expect the pathetic douche comment from RL, but never thought Rasta would also jump on board...disappointing.

TDS is real

Oh...yes, that's right he almost died and someone actually did, how sick are you to try and downplay it and start a conspiracy theory...smh

Can you see Trump hiring the guy to  "shoot me in the ear and then shoot a couple more folks and we'll keep you safe?"

• Bob 1

34 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

TDS is real

Apparently you didn’t read the part where I said I don’t believe that’s what happened, only stating that a dead shooter isn’t evidence of it not being a conspiracy. 

Where TDS certainly may be a real thing around here, reading comprehension I keep finding is not. 

As for doucue bag comments, my very first comment on the subject was that this is wrong, and everyone responsible needs to be held to full account.  

Edited by WrestlingRasta

7 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, Paul started a thread about Trump being shot, RL suggested it may have been a set up from the Trump team, a couple people seemed to think the shooter being dead squashes that idea, I personally believe it doesn’t squash that idea (while stating I don’t necessarily believe in that idea), offmatt needed a clarification and Trump had something to say about being shot at. 

Miss anything? 

yeah. i read it.

still doesn't explain the stupidity. 

• Bob 1

TBD

It’s crazy to me that a deranged 20 year old can get access to a semi automatic rifle and almost take away the democratic process from millions of people who support Trump. You had tons of secret service agents protecting him, and a sniper take out the shooter in seconds, but he was still able to get off what seemed to be 4-5 close shots in rapid succession. 

Security has gotten much better since even the attempt on Reagan’s life, but so has the prevalence of potential threats and the ease with which they can access the means to do it (weapons, but also mapping of events bc of the satellite images).  

Bc the rally was in PA and so was the gunman, I wonder how much this guy planned for this. Or did he just snap. 

Edited by billyhoyle

3 minutes ago, Caveira said:

This can’t be true can it.  Hope not.  I’ve heard it a few times today.  Also heard local Leo officer approx 20 seconds before the shooting started discovered the ass.ssin on the roof or as he was climbing up the ladder.  

IMG_5880.jpeg

You believe a random post on 4chan? The conspiracies that Trump set this up are idiotic. The roof is at an angle, so he would have only had seconds to spot him, confirm the threat, and take him out. And he did take the guy out almost immediately. 

Edited by billyhoyle
  • Bob 1

24 minutes ago, billyhoyle said:

You believe a random post on 4chan? The conspiracies that Trump set this up are idiotic. The roof is at an angle, so he would have only had seconds to spot him, confirm the threat, and take him out. And he did take the guy out almost immediately. 

I don’t have a 4 Chan account.  Or any Chan account for that matter……. And if u re-read it……it said I hope it’s not true.  

• Bob 1

50 minutes ago, Caveira said:

This can’t be true can it.  Hope not.  I’ve heard it a few times today.  Also heard local Leo officer approx 20 seconds before the shooting started discovered the ass.ssin on the roof or as he was climbing up the ladder.  

IMG_5880.jpeg

This might explain why the shooter wasn't taken out before he had got off 5 shots. Doesn't seem likely, but if true there should be a lot of jail time for the individuals who refused to give the order to take out the shooter. I would still like to see a photo of the back of the building where this guy climbed up the ladder to the roof. Whom ever made the call to not block off or remove ladder needs some jail time. 

12 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Miss anything? 

expecting willie to string that many thoughts together is a lot to ask. 

• Brain 1
  • Poopy 1

27 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

This might explain why the shooter wasn't taken out before he had got off 5 shots. Doesn't seem likely, but if true there should be a lot of jail time for the individuals who refused to give the order to take out the shooter. I would still like to see a photo of the back of the building where this guy climbed up the ladder to the roof. Whom ever made the call to not block off or remove ladder needs some jail time. 

come on lol. that is not the real guy. 

this is a better explanation

sniper saw the officer confronting shooter, but the officer fled like a coward allowing the shooter to then fire off rounds before the sniper could reengage. would explain the hesitation from the sniper and also why crooks missed so badly. 

• Poopy 1

Would the secret service snipers even need approval to eliminate somebody with a rifle pointed at the former president?

All this transpired over the course of seconds-it’s not unreasonable that the agent simply failed to recognize and then engage the threat before the shots were fired. The shooting only lasted briefly, so he was taken out immediately. 

Edited by billyhoyle