Shots fired at Trump - Developing situation

VakAttack

1 hour ago, uncle bernard said:

what we know:

$15 donation to act blue when he was 17

registered to vote as a republican 8 months later

wearing the shirt of a popular gun/explosives youtube channel

bomb-making materials found in home (according to latest report by AP)

no social media found yet

But what kind of shoes was he wearing? 

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Again we're acting as if this opinion is a fact based off a $15 donation.  We don't know anything yet other than two specific facts:  he donated $15 one time 3 years ago, and he later registered as a Republican.

wtf is your point?

that he was a huge Trump fan?

that because he was registered as a REP it's less heinous? 

TBD

27 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf is your point?

Considering you're calling the democratic party fascist on twitter (and a sitting republican congressman said Biden put out the hit), I think knowing his motivation is somewhat important.

My prediction is that he's an online schizo with mixed politics and nobody is going to be able to map him on Democrat/Republican lines. Everybody will feel worse about everybody else and more polarized.

Electorally, good for Trump because there's no way the Dems have the guts to run an aggressive campaign after this. They're already pulling ads. Everybody is falling in line behind Biden because they don't want to shake anything up right now. They might just roll over.

30 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf is your point?

No, wtf are you talking about?  A conversation started about the motives of would-be assassin, I was pointing out we don't have enough information at this point to make even a real educated guess as to his motives.  There is nothing that is going to make this less heinous unless it comes out the whole thing was a set up that Trump was involved with, which I want to be clear, I do not believe even a little bit.  I believe this was a legitimate attempt on Trump's life that he's very fortunate to have survived, and I'm glad he didn't die.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

3 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Electorally, good for Trump because there's no way the Dems have the guts to run an aggressive campaign after this. They're already pulling ads. Everybody is falling in line behind Biden because they don't want to shake anything up right now. They might just roll over.

as i was saying.

34 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

you can’t do this when this is your guy

trump people are the most incredible hypocrites. you love when he breaks decorum and poop your pants whenever anybody else dares to follow suit.  

Says the guy that rips on those he thinks are conspiracy theorists on the right.  For 24 hours it’s all you e done.  Hypocrisy for sure. 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, JimmyBT said:

Since you only do the stupid ones you should get going on yours when you claimed the fbi shot into the crowd.  Clown show 

no i guessed that the secret service panicked and shot someone in the crowd before we knew the shooter was on the roof and i owned it when it became clear it was stupid. 

they did manage to ***duck** up in every other way.