Alot of Buzz coming for New Associate HC at Rutgers

9 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Someone claimed in another thread that Coleman Scott interviewed 

Yes I heard he and Molinaro interviewed.  And that there was some speculation about the possibility of New Jersey native James Green.  Otherwise, no clue.   

Just now, juniorvarsity said:

you are anonymous on this forum. why don't you just tell us what you heard?

A lot of folks on here aren't actually anonymous, though.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

A lot of folks on here aren't actually anonymous, though.

Fair. I do not see the information of who anyone is within the posts(or maybe it is all historical), but I am sure this is true.

Coleman Scott has been a proven solid head coach and OkSt did improve last year with him there. Probably the best hire. Molinaro is a good hire as well being from Jersey and Italian, it is probably the right hire demographically.

18 minutes ago, Lunaticfringe said:

Coleman Scott has been a proven solid head coach and OkSt did improve last year with him there. Probably the best hire. Molinaro is a good hire as well being from Jersey and Italian, it is probably the right hire demographically.

yeah but can scott switch his accent back? goodell has a really raspy voice thats gonna be hard to imitate.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

10 hours ago, Lunaticfringe said:

"Oklahoma State improved to 10th place under Coleman Scott's first year as AHC."

The key phrase in there is 'improved to 10th place' and in no universe is that okay by Oklahoma State standards.

At the end of the day (year), the personnel were there to perform considerably better at NCAAs and they flat-lined when it mattered.  It doesn't matter what was said, if Scott's assurances that they would be better when it mattered most were also not followed through on.  It goes both ways.

14 hours ago, Lunaticfringe said:

Proven to be the third best in the five (6) team ACC.

• Fire 1

23 hours ago, gravevine said:

Looks as if it maybe Bryan Synder. Hope it gets a guaranteed contract to be the next coach. Otherwise, it could be similar to what happened at Oklahoma State

You do realize most universities can't do that correct?

Only @flyingcement can give a rock solid guarantee.

• Bob 2

8 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Proven to be the third best in the five (6) team ACC.

Tied for third, right?  Didn't Gavin perform as well as him?

• Bob 1

Will be AJ Ferrari. Brings his brother to the team & his Father as the ethics coach with the rest of the family as cheerleaders. Except the one going to Iowa.

• Racing Family 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 6/30/2024 at 4:00 PM, BuckyBadger said:

Someone claimed in another thread that Coleman Scott interviewed 

I claimed it last week but the source I heard it from walked it back and said Rutgers just reached out , the 2 names I heard this weekend were Molinaro and Green , Scott may take some time off from D1 coaching