Bo is a trumper?

24 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Neither does Trump, so Bo's in the right place.

It could easily be argued that most of the left and right don't have genuine interests aside for their own personal monetary interests.

• Bob 4
  • Duck 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Dumber than dirt supporting a rapist, sexual predator, adulterer and convicted of 34 Felony counts.

Maybe he has a whole closetful of Donald J(esus) Trump bibles?

• Brain 1
  • Fire 4
  • Clown 1

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

6 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Dumber than dirt supporting a rapist, sexual predator, adulterer and convicted of 34 Felony counts.

Is it really that dumb when 80% of MMA fans support him too, and your fighting style is perceived to be boring by them? They might actually tune in to see him fight now, which is more important in UFC than being a great fighter (and he seems to be a great fighter as well).  

• Bob 2
  • Brain 1

35 minutes ago, AgaveMaria said:

Not to mention 6 bankrupcies as a business strategy to keep from paying suppliers and contractors the full amount due.

Supporting dishonesty like this is criminal.

• Brain 2
  • Wrestle 1
  • Clown 3

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

There's nothing more hilarious than when Left wing buffoons put their ignorance on display for all to see.  

Liberal democrats are TRUTH PHOBIC.   And truer words have never been written.  And I write that here as a former Democrat.

Edited by Thumper
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 2
  • Clown 1
  • Duck 1

13 minutes ago, Thumper said:

There's nothing more hilarious than when Left wing buffoons put their ignorance on display for all to see.  

Liberal democrats are TRUTH PHOBIC.   And truer words have never been written.  And I write that here as a former Democrat.

He says with a straight face while rushing to defend a guy whos still claiming an election 4 years ago was "rigged" and "stolen". The irony isn't lost.

• Brain 2

I know his whole shtick is to be an agitator, but when Minnow posts that photo in his group & claims he didn't know people would get upset over it, I can't tell if he is trolling or genuinely that stupid.

On 6/23/2024 at 8:20 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

how is that dehumanizing? the implication is simply that there are too many

Not 'how'. It is. That's it. It just is. Coming from the former president of the US. Its a horrible thing to think let alone say out loud. 

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Not 'how'. It is. That's it. It just is. Coming from the former president of the US. Its a horrible thing to think let alone say out loud. 

oh ok im not allowed to ask...

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Couldn't that be sad for conservatives?(minus the buffoons bit, not gonna name-call right outta the gate) 

Seems like your otherising a group you don't like. Making it easier to dismiss their ideas and thoughts. 

Could that be detrimental to getting better ideas or opinions on a topic? I guess the caveat would be not having all the knowable info on a topic already. Perhaps you do. 

• Clown 1

5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

oh ok im not allowed to ask...

Did you think about it for a beat or just throw the question? 

I apologies. Perhaps you did. 

Seems evident to force people fleeing for their lives to fight, anyone, let alone professional fighters seems pretty obviously a psychopath's fever dream. So, ya its a bit dehumanizing. 

• Bob 2
  • Clown 1

26 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Did you think about it for a beat or just throw the question? 

I apologies. Perhaps you did. 

Seems evident to force people fleeing for their lives to fight, anyone, let alone professional fighters seems pretty obviously a psychopath's fever dream. So, ya its a bit dehumanizing. 

this is just narcissistic posturing. our country is destroyed by those filling their personality gaps with loving or hating trump.

• Brain 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

4 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

this is just narcissistic posturing. our country is destroyed by those filling their personality gaps with loving or hating trump.

45 will likely as not be dead in a few years. based on health and consumption of diet coke and mcd's. Not a huge fan of the people that will likely try to carry on the policies and ideas that 45 inspired. 45 is just a hateful bigoted person. Not one to be emulated or revered. Just a grifter. Why celebrate it either way? agreed. 

• Bob 1
  • Brain 1
  • Clown 1

17 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

Not to mention 6 bankrupcies as a business strategy to keep from paying suppliers and contractors the full amount due.

Supporting dishonesty like this is criminal.

Did you forget your Reddit page password, that's why you are going on and on about Trump on a wrestling site? About you stick to Reddit!

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 1

On 6/24/2024 at 8:13 AM, Fletcher said:

He's trying this to increase his popularity and status in the MMA community. It worked for Colby Covington.

I doubt he has genuine interest in national policies on infrastructure, housing, transportation, etc.

And really how could he? Look at what he’s done all his life- I would guess he (like many of his caliber) doesn’t have the the bandwidth for such worldly interests- it’s all towards being the best he can be at what he does

On 6/24/2024 at 11:12 AM, Fletcher said:

My sister and her girls ate ham sandwiches for lunch today. That ham came from a farm where illegal immigrants supply the labor. Therefore, all illegal immigrants are good people.

I’m guessing you ain’t letting an illegal feed that ham to your nieces unattended.